Chapter 37

After the following day, Takemichi worked at the cafe like usual, he even already got used to regular customers there and also befriend them all. With Takemichi, he also tried his best to help Mikey also Kokonoi and Sanzu regain their memories but it didn't work easily.

"Come on...it's not that easy though...cheer up lil bit.", said Haru while patting the man's back.

"I try my best to make them remember, like pretend accidentally say something that related with the past timeline. But none of them could figure it out.", said Takemichi in disappointment.

"They need some time, Takemichi...like you. It takes 12 years for us to regain our memories back. But...I will still wait, doesn't matter how many years it would take for him to remember me again....", said Haru with a sad smile while looking at Mikey who is eating his no other than his favorite food, dorayaki. Sitting together with Kokonoi and Sanzu who barking at each other nonstop because of some small problems with Seiyu looking at them with so done face while Eiji just snickering beside him.

'Haru-san...and Mikey-kun....both of them really strong...', Takemichi thoughts as he looks at Haru, while imagining how both of them are really similar to each other.

Everything passed like a normal day at the cafe without any problems. The siblings now standing in front of their apartment building after Sanzu, Kokonoi and Mikey said that they will send them back after closing the cafe. Saying their thanks and farewell, the siblings walked away into the building.

"Hey, Haru.", call Seiyu.

"Yea?"

"Are you free tomorrow night?", asked Seiyu.

"Yeah, why?"

"Erm..well, Eiji and I together with some of our colleagues decided to have a dinner at our place, so....", said Seiyu hesitates to his sister.

"You want me to cook for the dinner??", asked Haru with a smile on her face.

"Well...yeah...", said Seiyu.

"If for you and Eiji-niisan, then I won't mind at all!!!", said Haru while smiling softly at her brother. Hearing what his sister said, Seiyu smiled back at her.

"Thanks, sis."

"Anything for you, Nissan."

>______________________<

The next night, like Haru had promised to her brother, she close the cafe early today and went back to prepare for dinner. With her cooking in the kitchen while staring at the clock, worrying that he won't be finished preparing it before her brother and his friends arrive.

After a few hours, finally, Haru finished preparing the dinner and at the same time, she hears the bell of her apartment door as she walks towards the door and opens it. Showing the 6 figures of man including her brother and Eiji among them.

"Come on!! Don't be loud!! We at Kazuki-san's place right now!!", said one of the men with light brown hair.

"Yeah yeah!!", said the yellow hair man.

"Haru-chan!! Hai!!", said Eiji with a happy tone as she saw the girl, causing the rest of them to look at Haru in dazed.

"Woah...she damn pretty...", said the gray-haired man.

"Thank you.", said Haru with a beautiful smile, causing the yellow and gray hair man to blush so hard as they saw the smile.