Chapter 97

As tears won't stop running out from a father who just lost both of his son and his daughter. Looking at both corpses of Seiyu and Haru right in front of his eyes, the father kneeled down with full of sadness.

"Master....", Harold, his assistant trying his best to convince the man who won't stop crying in front of his child's dead body.

Takemichi who standing not so far from them is staring with sadness face at Mikey's dead body. Then, a few minutes later, Draken and the rest arrived at the room to see Takemichi who was staring at Mikey while Harold and Mr. Kazuki were crying in front of the siblings.

"Takemichi...", call Chifuyu while patting Takemichi's shoulder but the guy didn't react to the call and keeps staring at Mikey. Then, his body suddenly trembled as he started to cry again...

"I've failed again....Chifuyu....", said Takemichi. "I'm failed to help Mikey-kun again....", he said while keeps on crying nonstop.

"Takemichi....", Chifuyu, Kazutora, Draken, Smiley, Angry, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Pehyan, and Pahchin don't know how they could convince the guy who won't stop crying out loud in front of the guy's dead body.

"I'm sorry, Mikey-kun....I'm sorry, Haru-san...aniki....I'm sorry....I'm sorry that I couldn't change anything....I'm really sorry...."

"Hey, Hey...it's not your fault, Takemichi...", convinced Kazutora together with Chifuyu.

"That's right, Takemichi...none of this is your fault... don't blame yourself for all of this.", said Chifuyu with a worried expression on his face.

"SEIYU!!", shout Eiji who just arrived at the room panicked, causing everyone to turn and look at him. Eiji stares at everyone who was looking at him until his eyes reached Mikey's dead body, lil bit he shocked to see the boy who he used to close with is laying there.

"Is that....Mikey?", asked Eiji which Draken nodded his head as the answers to the guy's question. Then, his eyes turned to look at the front of him, widening to see both Seiyu and Haru's corpses are there.

"Seiyu....Haru....? Hey...what is this...? This is not a kinda prank.., right?", asked Eiji in a shaking voice with his body started to tremble a lot.

"Eiji-senpai..."

"Takemichi...this just a prank, right? This is not true, right? There's no way....", Eiji started to cry as soon he sees Takemichi was crying nonstop in front of him.

"Aniki said.....that he was sorry....for leaving you in this life.....that's his last message for you....", said Takemichi with tears won't stop running out from his eyes. Eiji couldn't bring out any words after hearing what Takemichi said. He doesn't want to believe that the guy already died.

"And also...aniki's message for everyone here... please live a good life. That's what he said....", add Takemichi again which caused Eiji, Mr. Kazuki, and the rest of Toman's former members to burst into tears.

Things then ended with everyone crying in the room, while recalling back every beautiful memory of them being together in the past. How every one of those moments caused them to cry even more harder as they wished to experience it again in the next time of their life.

>________________________<