Chapter 79

The next day, morning came, and slowly an eye was opened, showing his dark black eyes as he stared at the ceiling in the room. Mikey feel his body was heavy, looking down and seeing Haru was comfortably sleeping while hugging him.

Seeing Haru sleeping soundly, Mikey smiled as he played with her hair, thinking how much things had happened and all of this came to how it was now. Mikey's hand that played with the girl's blonde hair, causing her to wake up. Haru then look up at Mikey who was staring at her and then she smiled.

"Ohayo, Manjirou.", she said.

'Ohayo, Haruchin.', Mikey answers mentally. "Ohayo, Haru.", he said. "Go and get ready.", he adds while looking at Haru with his usual expressionless face.

"Hmm."

Hearing what Mikey said, slowly Haru wakes up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom, leaving the white hair guy still laying on the bed. As Haru get inside the bathroom, Mikey drops his expressionless face and act as he uses to be.

"FUCK! My fucking Haruchin was so cute even in the morning!", Mikey screamed quietly while punching the pillow. "Say when the time you never simping for your own wife.", he said while drowning his face in the pillow, blushing all over his face.

>_______________________<

"Where do you want to go first?", asked Mikey as both he and Haru was in the car, ready to start their trip around Osaka's city.

"Anywhere is fine. I will love everywhere you brought me to.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Okay.", Mikey didn't say too much and answered her shortly, however his mind was screaming crazily. Simping so much over the girl, how cute she is when she smiled and say those sweet words to him.

'I will have mental sickness if this keeps on going.', Mikey's thoughts said while he was driving the car to their first destination.

* * *

Both of them visit many places, shopping many things and Mikey really doesn't mind pampered Haru and just follow wherever she goes. Now, they are at the Osaka Castle Tower.

"Let's go over there!", said Haru in a cheerful tone while dragging Mikey with her.

Walking in street with many people are taking the picture at the place. Haru sees some couples are taking some pictures and lil bit she was jealous. Knowing Mikey will never like taking the picture, even the last time was hard for her to force the white hair guy in taking the picture. However,....

"Haru.", Mikey called, causing Haru to turn and look at him. "Wanna take a photo?", asked Mikey with a smile on his face. Haru was speechless for a moment. She never expected that Mikey will ask her to take a picture since he don't like it before. She smiled and say...

"Hmm...let's take many of it!", she said.

Lil bit Haru was suspicious of Mikey's current attitude. But she decided to put it aside and enjoy her trips with the guy instead.

'He beings weird. He more gently than before and it feels like he has back.', Haru thought.

>______________________<

Hours and hours already passed, it's getting dark which both of them are now back at the hotel. Before both of them apart, Mikey told Haru to get prepared herself as she was being guided by the workers at the hotel.

Getting prepared herself, Haru stares at the white pure dress which was being held by one of the workers.

"That's was the dress?", Haru asked while looking at the workers who were smiling at her.