Chapter 32

After the long night of torture, everything became the same as always. For Haru, she didn't meet nor see Yuna anymore as she feels strange that the girl just disappeared like that after what she had done to her. The other thing Haru realize is there's no bad video of her was posted on media. She relief about that though, but still wondering why there's no video of her was posted.

KRING!!!

Turning to look at her customer, Haru's eye was wide open as she saw a familiar face smiling at her.

"HARU!!!", shout Sanzu while smiling happily at her, which Haru also smiles back at the rosy pink hair man.

"Give me a cup of coffee", said Sanzu.

"Sure.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

It's become a daily routine for Sanzu to come to the cafe. Spending most of his time at the cafe and even sometimes ended helping Haru with serving the customers if the cafe was busy with the customers. Other than that, if Seiyu happens to come to the cafe, Sanzu will mostly spend his time bothering the black hair guy.

At the cafe, Sanzu starts to not wear his black mask anymore, more like he is comfortable being himself and doing whatever he wants as he threw aside the other side of him. He just wants to feel the warmth of people there as he never feels it during his teenage time and even the life he lives as Bonten's executive right now.

In the cafe, people there didn't judge him nor did they make fun of him, surprisingly he got along with the customers as they all took like of him.

He was so damn popular at the cafe that even some of the high school students came just to meet with him. And this caused many customers at Haru's cafe, mostly women. As for Haru, she smirked in enjoyment as she didn't expect that she will make use of Sanzu's damn beautiful face to attract many customers.

"Sanzu!", call Haru, causing the man to turn and look at her. "I having a promotion for my new cute meal...so please wear this for me~", said Haru while smiling innocently at Sanzu, who stared at the THING that Haru gives him with disbelief reaction on his face.

"OH! HELL NAHH!!! I NOT WEARING THAT DAMN THING!!!", shout Sanzu in disbelief as he desperately rejects Haru's offer.

"Wear it.", said Haru who still put a smile on her face.

"NO!! I'M NOT WEARING IT!!!", shout Sanzu. "AND IT'S PINK??!"

"YOUR DAMN HAIR IS ALREADY PINK!! SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE COLOR??!", shouts Haru back at the man as she can't hold her anger anymore.

"MY HAIR IS ROSY PINK HAIR!!!", shout Sanzu back Haru, causing the girl to look at him in disbelief. Out of anger, Haru no longer could hold herself as she suddenly pulled Sanzu's long hair, causing the man to scream in pain.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER COTTON CANDY PINK HEAD!!!", shouts Haru angrily while pulling Sanzu's hair.

"AHHHHH!!! THAT WORD BELONGS TO ME!!!", shout Sanzu while claiming the word of motherfucker was for him as he still struggling in pain with Haru who pulling his hair.

As the two of them have their child fight in the kitchen, Seiyu who enjoying his tea at the front with other customers just laughing at the sound of shouting from the kitchen.