Chapter 35

"HUWAAA!!! Finally, our project is finished!!! My brain!! It's damn hurt just thinking of the ideas for the project!!!", said the red hair man with his colleagues who sit beside him just drinking his coffee. "But luckily we have you, Seiyuuuu....", said Eiji.

"Come on. It's just a normal project. It's not that much.", said Seiyu while sipping his coffee.

"SHUT UP!! Why you sound like you had done a big project than this before?!!", said Eiji while pouting in annoyance to Seiyu while the black hair man just gives an uninterested stare at him.

'Well, I mostly handle the company's important project in the past as the CEO of my dad's company after all. And like hell I can tell him that.', Seiyu thoughts as he stares at Eiji while holding his cup of coffee in his hand.

"Hey, Seiyu."

"Hmm?"

"Wanna grab some drinks tonight? Let's celebrate it together!!", said Eiji while smiling brightly at Seiyu.

"Sure.", said Seiyu while smiling softly at the man in front of him.

>_________________________<

"Let's drink to the fullest, Seiyu!!", said Eiji in excitement while holding the glass of alcohol in his hand.

"Yeah.", said Seiyu with a smile on his face while also holding the glass of alcohol.

Then, both of them enjoyed their night drinking and eating some grilled meats at some street stores. After for how many hours have passed, both of them went back with Eiji have to send the drunk Seiyu back to his apartment.

"Come, bro!!! Walk properly!!!", said Eiji who struggled to support the drunk black hair man. "Damn!! If I know you are not good with the alcohol, I will not force you to drink it more!!", shout Eiji.

As both of them were on their way to Seiyu's apartment with Eiji who struggling with Seiyu, they didn't expect to meet with a gang street that asked for their money.

"Oi!! Give yar money or else you don't want to know what will happen to yar?!", said the man to Eiji who glared at them with the rest of the gang just smirking evilly at him and Seiyu.

"And why would I??", asked Eiji who still glaring at them all.

"This bastard...", said the man who starts to piss off with Eiji's attitude towards him.

'Man....it's been long since the last time I had a fight when I joined Vahalla 12 years ago...', his thoughts as he stills staring at them with worried.

"Oi! What are yar staring at?! Give yar money now!", said the man while walking closer to Eiji and Seiyu

'I need to protect Seiyu right now...can't let them touch him.', Eiji thoughts as he glanced at Seiyu who sleeping caused by a drunk. Eiji then decided to lean down Seiyu against the wall while he will handling four men by himself.

'This gonna lil bit hard for me...', Eiji thoughts while smiling with eyes full of worries.

"So you choose to fight against us instead of giving your money, huh?"

"Go get the fucking jobs, fuckers. You think the money just came down from the skies?!", said Eiji.

"This motherfucker..!!!", shouts the man as he runs forward to punch Eiji who is in the position to fight back until....