Chapter 25

After a few days later, Takemichi have to cancel his marriage after his friends found out that he was hospitalized. He even lied to them about how he got shots as he told them when he was about to walk back to his apartment, an unlucky encounter with a robber and got shot.

However, Chifuyu and Kazutora didn't believe what he said as Kazutora knows that he was the last person to be with Takemichi before the accident happened and as for Chifuyu, he probably knows his best friend and his partner better.

Leaving only Takemichi, Kazutora, and Chifuyu at the hospital right now, Kazutora decides to ask the black-haired man.

"Why did you lie?", asked Kazutora to Takemichi.

"Hmm??"

"I asked, why did you lie about being shot by the robber?", asked Kazutora again which Takemichi just rubbed his neck awkwardly as he don't know how he should answer the man.

"It is Mikey?", asked Chifuyu, causing Takemichi to flinch as Mikey's name was mentioned. Takes that as the sign, both Kazutora and Chifuyu confirmed that it was Mikey who shot him.

"You really did meet with him?", asked Chifuyu with Takemichi just nodded his head as he answers.

"If Haru-san and aniki didn't come to save me...I will probably be dead or ......", said Takemichi halfway as he realizes that Kazutora was with them. Takemichi almost said it, as he realizes that the current Kazutora didn't know about his time leaping abilities like in his past timeline.

"Aniki?", asked Chifuyu and Kazutora who were confused about this aniki that was mentioned by Takemichi.

"Oh! That's..."

"Takemichi!! We came to visit you!!". Before Takemichi can finish his words, Haru suddenly appears together with Seiyu to visit him at the hospital.

"Oh!! Haru-san!! Aniki!!!", call Takemichi in a happy tone after seeing the siblings. Kazutora stares at Seiyu again, as he remembers back his headache after knowing the black haired man. Realizing the stares, Seiyu turns to look at Kazutora who staring at him nonstop.

"Need anything, Hanemiya?", asked Seiyu, causing the guy to be surprised with questions but some other feelings that he feels as he hears his name. Somehow it is sad.

"Oh...sorry for staring at you.", said Kazutora while avoiding eye contact with Seiyu.

"It's okay."

"Ermm....I will grab some drink first.", said Kazutora as he feels lil bit awkward.

"Sure.", said Chifuyu with Kazutora just leaving the place and going get some drinks.

Leaving only the four of them, finally, they could discuss the important part of it.

"Takemichi.", call Haru, causing the man to turn and look at her. "I'm sorry that I had ruined the chances of you to time leaps to the past.", said Haru with a guilty feeling, causing Takemichi and Seiyu to look at her in worried but Chifuyu in confused, since he didn't know anything about it yet.

"It's okay, Haru-san.", said Takemichi while smiling at the girl. "Don't need to apologize."

"Ermm...I'm sorry.", said Chifuyu, causing the three to look at him. "Can anyone explain to me first? I'm kinda left out right here.", said Chifuyu awkwardly.

"Oh! Sorry, Chifuyu!", said Takemichi while smiling awkwardly at him. Then, Takemichi starts to explain everything to Chifuyu on how he finally got his memories back, how he, Chifuyu, Baji, and Kazutora used to work together in the past timeline, how they all know Seiyu and Haru, and also how everything ended up in the future before the plane crash.