Chapter 82

Morning came like usual the next day for the white hair guy who had just wakes up from his sleep. His black eyes are staring at the ceiling of his girlfriend's room for a moment before he could feel tickled on his cheek. Glancing aside, Mikey sees Lily was looking at him.

Lily then rubbed her head towards Mikey's face, which caused the guy to feel tickled by her black fur.

"Haha~ ohayo, Lily.", said Mikey while rubbing the cat's head. Lily then bites his clothes and pulled them, as she told Mikey to wake up from the bed and go have his breakfast. "Hai..hai...I wake up now."

Walking out of the room and straight towards the kitchen with Lily acting as his guider, Mikey found out that Haru was busy cooking in the kitchen. Closer he walked towards the girl and wrapped his arms around her waist, causing the girl to surprise.

"Ohayo, Haruchin."

"Ahaha...ohayo, Manjirou. Just wake up?"

"Hmm. Where's aniki?"

"He already off for works early in the morning."

"Is that so? Anyway, Are you gonna open the cafe today?", asked Mikey who still wrapping his arms around the girl's waist.

"Yeah. I didn't open for 5 days because we were on trips, so I gonna opened up today. You can go with me to the cafe or stay here with Lily.", said Haru while both of them looked at the cat who staring at them at the table.

"Meow~"

"She seems wearing such luxurious collar. Wait-....it's that diamond?", Mikey asked which he walked and lifted up the cat to look closer at the collar around its neck. "It's a real diamond..."

"Remember when Koko said that he wanna get Lily the treatment after the Rishiyu's issue?", asked Haru which Mikey lil bit annoyed by the name of the guy as he recalled back what the guy had done to Haru.

"Yea?"

"After Lily's got the treatment. Koko had been spoiled her so much. Not only did he gets Lily the diamond's collar, he even buy many of her cute clothes which I can't refuse it!!!", said Haru as she recalled back her moments on shopping Lily's clothes with Kokonoi.

"That's one clothes cost a thousand yen already. What the fuck? My Lily already had sugar daddy, huh...", said Haru while carrying her cat as she stares at her with unbelievable eyes.

"Meow~"

"Your daddy Koko almost bought the fucking mansion for you as well.", Haru adds which Lily just meowing happily at her owner.

Mikey stares at Haru who was rubbing and playing with her cat. He then walked closer to her back as he suddenly whispered near her ear, causing her to flinch by the sudden behavior.

"I'm can be your sugar daddy as well, Haruchin.", whisper Mikey seductively at Haru's ear, which Haru turns to look at him with a blushing face. Mikey then smirk, suddenly pulled her waist closer to him, and say...

"I can be your daddy on the bed too if you want. I will gladly be one though.", he said with a smirk, keeps teasing the girl who was blushing so hard by his words. Mikey got his face closer to Haru which he asked for a kiss until Haru lifted up Lily, causing Mikey to be surprised as he thought that he kissed Haru but ended up kissing the cat.

"I want to kiss your mommy, Lily.", said Mikey.

"Meow~", she answered while licking Mikey's nose, giving the tickling feeling.

"Go take your bath now, Mister.", said Haru while keeping her cool with the blush still clearly showing on her cheek.

"Let's take a bath together, Haruchin.", said the guy with an innocent smile while Haru looks at him with disbelief, having a trust issue with the smile.