Demon King's Contract || Ryej...

ddaeng_tukk

Yeji is next in line to rule the underworld till she escapes hell and meets Ryujin, a mortal. A demonic contr... Еще

I: Encounter
II: Winter solstice
III: Lost Kitty
IV: Christmas Eve
V: Contract
VI: A fine Tuesday
VII: Whisker Dimples
VIII: Another demon arrives
IX: Beach
X: Ecstasy
XI: Pitch Black
THE AUTHOR ;-;
XII: Playing with Fire
XIII: Tangerines
XIV: Guardian
XV: Rainstorm
XVI: Poison
XVII: Yuna's POV
XVIII: Aries
XIX: The fault in our Stars
XX: Against All Odds
XXII: Downfall
XXIII: Reset
XXIV: Finale
AGAIN, THE AUTHOR
NEW BOOK!!
SHORT STORY
SEQUEL!! 😈
NEWS >:]
NEW ROM-COM

XV: Double Date

791 52 11
ddaeng_tukk

Ryujin's POV

We're on our way to the restaurant Winter texted. I didn't wake up on time so we're a little late and she said Karina's already there. We reached the place after a few more minutes and saw Winter waving at us.

"Omg," Karina said when she realized it was Yeji.

Yeji also recognized her so she hugged her back when Karina did. The world is small indeed.

"I still don't know your name,"

"I'm Yeji." Yeji said then looked at me so i gave her a thumbs up saying she did well. They both sat down.

"I'm Ryujin btw," i introduced myself. She took my hand for a handshake.

"She's my girlfriend." Yeji said and i can't help but to smile. She always catch me off guard when she does things like this.

"Are you Winter's girlfriend?", Winter couldn't help but to cough hearing Yeji's statement and i can see how surprised Karina is.

Karina didn't know how to answer but the waiter arrived to get our orders. Great timing. I shook my head while smiling because of what just happened. I'll tease Winter about this when we get home.

"Should i apologize to them for asking that?" Yeji whispered beside me.

"Mmhm,"

"I want to say sorry for that rude question." she said to them. I'm so proud yes.

The two said it was okay and just laughed about it. They took pictures of us as we did the same to them when we finished eating.

We're now heading to the largest amusement park here in the city. I asked Yeji if she wanted to try the extreme rides but it's dumb of me since she's the devil, not afraid of anything. I'm currently with Winter while watching the two other girls riding the swan boat.

"How's it going with Karina?"

"We're getting there, man."

"I'm really happy for you Minjeongie" i said to her.

I looked at Yeji who's laughing with Karina as they having a hard time paddling. She had changed so much from the night i met her. I am actually dating the devil what else could i ask for?

We went next to the rollercoaster line. It's weekend so there are many people here today. After almost 20 minutes, we finally get to ride it. I held Yeji's hand because I'm feeling really scared totally opposite of her just being excited.

The rollercoaster slowly went up before going full speed down with the loops before stopping again at the top. My eyes were closed the whole time and all i can hear is the screams from me and them.

After a few seconds, it went again till we reached back the starting point. Whew, finally.

My knees are still wobbling while walking to the ride's exit so Yeji is supporting me. I feel embarrassed.

We decided to do the bump car next since it's near from here. I keep bumping Yeji's car as she tries to fight me till we decided to all go for Winter who's having a hard time controlling her car. We all laughed at her because she's like a kid who's gonna cry anytime soon.

"RJ! Help me! We should team up and beat these two!"

"No thanks, man. This is more fun than your idea." i responded and laughed at her.

----

This day is going really well so far plus I'm with my beautiful girlfriend who sure is having fun. Karina and Winter insisted to order our lunch so we're just waiting for them.

"You having fun?" i asked Yeji and she nodded at me like a kid.

"I want you right now, Ryuddaeng~" she said then pouted. "And I'm hungry!"

I shook my head while chuckling out of disbelief. I thought she's worrying about something that's why she looked like that and turns out she's just hungry.

"Hold it together Yeddeong-ah, it's still early to go home." i told her.

Winter and Karina arrived with our orders. I stood up to help Karina carry the big tray and to put each meal on the table.

"Thank you for the food!" we said in chorus except for Yeji who already started eating her chicken nuggets.

While eating, Winter told us about how she invited Karina. We also talked about the recent happenings in the office like Felix finding a new girlfriend 2 days after he told us about a different girl. That boy...

"Ryujin, your birthday is coming up what's the plan?"

"Oh. I haven't thought about that yet." i responded.

I then looked at Yeji's side who suddenly stopped eating. She just stared at me without saying anything then go back eating afterwards. Uhmmm...

-----

Time passed and we've tried almost every rides except for the ferris wheel where we're currently waiting in line. The sun already set and like most people, we saved this ride for last.

We're all casually talking when a surprising thing happened in front of us. A man proposed to his boyfriend in front of the merry-go-round.

"Woooooo!" we all shouted when he said yes. They're both teary while thanking the people congratulating them. I glanced at Yeji who's staring at the two, thinking hard. I wish i could read her mind sometimes.

"That's just romantic," Karina commented.

"Indeed, I'm also glad lots of people congratulated them." i said and they all nodded. It's hard to be a same sex couple in this society we have.

We decided to get two different cars for the ride. It slowly went up after everyone got inside.

"RYUJIN-AHHH," Winter shouted from their capsule above us. We waved at them since the cars are open. We can feel the cold air from the night as we went slowly to the top.

I noticed Yeji hasn't talked since we got here so i held her hand. "Hey,"

"What's on your mind baby?" she responded with a sigh so i leaned closer to her face. We're sitting on the opposite sides to keep the balance.

"Come on, tell me."

"I forgot that humans are bound to each other by the thing you call marriage. We don't have that down there."

"Also, that's my first time seeing how it's done." so that's what on her mind. It's already cute she thinks that's already marriage but the fact that she's thinking about it makes her cuter.

I removed the tie on my hair and folded it smaller. I held her hand and looked her straight in the eye.

"Yeji, will you marry me?" she was surprised of what i did and didn't react for seconds. Our car then stopped moving, we're now at the center top. The view was mesmerizing with all the lights from below.

"Yes." she finally answered. I couldn't stop smiling and so as she. I want to cry on how beautiful she is especially when she smiles. Our smiles widened as i put the hair tie on her ring finger. This was totally on the spot, "I'll use a real ring someday, Yeddeong-ah~"

I kissed her softly on the lips then her forehead before hugging her. I wish time would just stop right now. As i was pulling away from her, i glanced at Winter's car and got shocked because it's when Karina stole a kiss from her cheek. Oh damn we're winning in life.

"I love you, Ryujin." i was caught off guard and seem to forgot how to blink. That's the first time she said those 3 words to me.

"I love you so much." she said full of emotions. I kissed her again.

"I love you so much, baby." i would never want this to end.

--author--

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOUUU!! I GIVE YOU THIS UPDATE FEATURING WINRINA WOOO!

I ALSO WATCHED THEIR PERFORMANCE TONIGHT AND AS EXPECTED, IT'S 1000000~/10

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND A GOOD START IN 2022 ✨
CYA NEXT YEAR ;))

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

105K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story 🔞⚠[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...
16.4K 289 12
Ryujin X fem! Reader X Yeji Description: You are Itzy's manager and are always by their side. But what happens when your responsibilities undergo a c...
653K 33.8K 86
Arranged marriage AU Shin Ryujin, the girl surrounded by rumors, finds herself in an arranged marriage with Hwang Yeji, the girl who closed herself o...
232K 7.9K 52
Yeji is an 19-year-old girl whose mother couldn't continue paying for her studies at an art university, she decides to look for a job but a one-page...