Caught In Your Chaos ✓

Autorstwa poojawrites

| WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2021 SHORTLIST | Like a moth to the flame, Amy finds herself drowning in Jake's chaos... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Epilogue

Bonus Chapter | The True First

160 8 3
Autorstwa poojawrites

*the following scene takes place between chapter eighty - chapter eighty one*

Amy

We were two lovers, doing the awkward dance of push and pull for so long, and there we were under the sheets, all naked and warm with desires, and all we could do was only kiss.

Jake kissed me as if he was starved for years, and now that he had the taste of love, he was devouring it in a wild, untamed want.

"Fuck, I can't stop kissing you." He murmured over my mouth, kissing a path down my jaw and back to my lips again. He held my face in his hands and rested his forehead against mine.

I felt his body tremble over me, trying not to put all his weight on my body, resting his weight on his elbows while his mouth dropped to my neck, sucking, biting, and kissing the soft flesh. He liked leaving beautiful artwork just like I loved caressing the carved muscles on his back.

My nails dug into his skin as he pressed his chest against mine, but I panicked. He was injured. If he went with the vigor with which he was making love to my mouth- it would surely hurt him.

"Jake...wait," I managed to say two words, and his head pulled away from my neck, and his slightly hooded eyes met mine with alertness and confusion.

"What is it, Amy?" He hoarsely asked, pushing back the hair covering his forehead. "Am I being too rough? I told you we should wait. Shit! Do you want to stop?"

Was he for real?

I blinked at his rambling self, then looked skyward in both prayer for giving me such a sweet lover and wishing that he showed me his wild side too. I needed all of him in every way possible. One of his muscular thighs was high between my legs, and I loved the feel of it against my soft, aching core. I pulled his mouth back to mine and gave him a long, hard kiss.

"I think you need to slow down a little bit. Not because I don't want you to go rough on me but because you need to be careful with your wounds." The words came out of me in soft pants and whispers because the way his strong thigh stayed firm between my legs made me a total disgraceful girl, and I found myself rubbing wantonly against it. And I didn't regret one bit.

"I can't, even if I tried," he murmured into my ear, followed by a breathy groan, and then his hand traveled from my cheek to my jaw and finally wrapped around my throat in a slightly playful way. "Stop caring about my needs." His mouth slid along my neck, down my chest, and placed a feather-like kiss over my heart. "Let me give you what you want, what both of us want."

And then his warmth enveloped me again, his body over mine, and it felt like home, where he and I meant to be together, and none of us had to fear what horrors lurked outside. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him for a kiss, overwhelmed with the want he was talking about. But it didn't last for eternity like the previous ones as he pulled away. I tangled my fingers in the soft curls of his hair as he kissed my throat, the hollow of my neck, and gave scraps of his teeth on my collarbones.

Then his hand slipped to my back, making me arch for his taking as his lips peppered kisses on the rising slope of my left breast, around my hardened nipple, and then it was in his mouth, and it shot fragile tremors across my skin. He did this thoroughly, moving from one side to the other. The sensation had me pushing myself more into his body, and I felt his hard arousal against my hip bone, he was too much, and it made me wonder how was I ever going to handle all of him?

I bit my lip hard with the overwhelming sensitivity, clutching at his hair, holding his head right where it was, and didn't bother to hold back the breathy moans as he sucked my nipples until I felt a sharp tug in my lower belly and I knew what it meant. I was so fucking turned on that I squirmed, trying to feel his hardness stabbing my hipbone as his mouth went feral on my breasts.

"Don't ever push me away, Jacob." My words were inaudible and gasped but he heard them.

"I wouldn't be able to." He breathed against my breastbone, his hand moving over my abs, hips, and thighs. I willingly, desperately parted my legs for his touch, sinfully moaning as his fingers delved deep within me. His fingers were demanding and sweet, with gentle pressure every time I lifted my hips off the bed to seek him more inside of me. He purred his approval into my ear. "You're so ready for me, Amy. I could give you what you want, what we both want right away, but I won't. Not so soon." His words played against my skin as he moved down my body, showering kisses on his way. "First, I need to taste you, make you come more than once. Then I'm going to fuck you properly. Make love to you the way only I can do it. And you're going to be ready for me, more than ready."

"God, Jacob," I breathed, both embarrassed and aroused.

"No, love." He looked up at me, his lashes hooded over his eyes. "Tonight, you're only going to take one name, one word, and that's my name."

I reached for him, having an urge to kiss him again, but he was already crawling up my body, his lower body settled between my thighs and heat dancing in his eyes.

"Hold the rungs. Do not let it go unless you want me to stop." He said, stretching my hands towards the headboard with an intimidating scowl on his face. His fingers were right over mine as I gripped the headboard rungs, and his mouth was on mine for a deep, hypnotizing kiss.

I was shaking with want and anticipation, spread out naked beneath the power of his tattooed and scarred body. I gripped the bars and held my breath as he moved down my body again, placed my legs over his carved shoulders, and without breaking eye contact, breathed between my thighs.

My body trembled, and my hands tightened around the bars when he lowered his mouth and let himself go fucking wild on my cleft. One of my hands reached down to grip his hair, and as he looked up with those darkened eyes, I had to toss my head back on the pillow, lifting my hips in encouragement and thrusting it against his mouth again and again as he licked, slid and sucked with perfection.

"Fuck, Jacob! Please..." My words were too loud for my liking, but with him going down on me like a fucking predator, I couldn't help it.

His hands moved over my ass as he gripped it and pushed me harder against his mouth. What was he doing to me? Whatever it was, it drove me insane. I let go of the headboard bar and clutched the bedding with a noise somewhere between a whimper and a cry. And my hands moved over his flexing shoulder blades, his hair, tugging them every time his tongue speared me. Then his fingers were back inside me, joining his mouth, stroking me fast and hard, until I came undone, screaming his name towards the ceiling, feeling him everywhere inside me. He breathed hard against my inner thigh, biting it playfully as my body quieted down, then moved up my body, leaving soft kisses all over.

"That was fucking hot, Amy." He mumbled against my mouth just before he kissed me. His kiss was desperate, and I knew he was waiting for me to back out. After kissing me for a long minute, he moved away from me, off me, and I heard something crinkle. I watched him roll a condom onto his erection, his hands shaky and veins lining his forearm. I had to touch him at least once. When he was there giving all the attention to my pleasure, however new I was to the whole sex thing, I still couldn't resist reaching down to hold him. He inhaled as I wrapped my hand around him. He was as ready as I was and even more.

"Amy, we don't have to go all the way. We can wait if you're not ready." He held my wrist and pulled my hand away. His tense body above me spoke of his need.

I held his face in my hands and kissed his mouth with a whisper of approval. "I want this. I've never wanted anything more than this." I also didn't want him to feel that he wasn't doing it for me. "Stop thinking, Jacob. It is not just for you or me. It's for us. We want this, right?"

His body was hard and warm against my stomach, and I felt his hardness against my thigh, huge and wanting. His arms were strong and familiar at either side of my face as he searched my eyes for any signs of hesitation. There were none.

I put my lips to his ear and let my words go untamed. "I love you, Jacob." I felt him go tense, his eyes darkening with raw emotions, and his heartbeat go wild against my chest, and even his erection grew harder and thicker against me. Good. That's what I wanted.

"Amy...I'm in love with you. God, I love you so much."

"Then make love to me, Jacob." I had to say the words he was waiting for. "I can never regret one moment of us being together. Please, make love to me."

"Yes, I want nothing less." Yet he didn't push into me right away.

Instead, he reached down between us, searching and finding my sweet spot with his fingers and his mouth was back on my breast, patiently, slowly bringing me to breathless arousal. And just before I reached the cusp of falling apart, he kissed me, and his fingers spread me open with one hand while he grabbed himself with the other and thrust in just the tip. It was a slight pressure since he was barely inside me, and I panicked a little. He saw through me.

As I breathed through the slight sting of having just the smallest bit of him inside me, he dropped his face to my ear, murmuring, "Is it too much? Do you want me to stop, Amy?"

I pulled him towards me, rested my hands on his taut back, then leaned to kiss him. "Don't stop, Jacob. Do not stop, okay?"

"Yeah," he breathed hotly against my mouth, then we kissed again. The heat of the kiss erased both of our fears or eased them to a bearable level. He moved into me slowly, inch by inch, and I realized how much I had to take. He slid in a little farther, letting me feel the stretch of him filling me, and I gasped due to the pinch, sharp and quick. I winced, and he froze above me, his breathing ragged already, and I could feel the tension in his muscles. I bit my lips hard as he reached between us, his fingers circling my clit.

"I promise this is the only time you'll feel the pain," he said, his fingers moving against the sensitive nub. "It will get better from here on, trust me."

And it did. Jake stayed buried deep, fingers and mouth giving me pleasure as the throbbing pain came to a bearable state. Then I was completely filled by him, all of him. Our fingers entangled, lips found each other, and he was inside me, and the pinching pain turned into bleeding pleasure.

He eased out of me, and I felt empty. So, I buried my face in the crook of his neck, feeling his pulse on my eyelashes as he glided back into me, slowly and smoothly, and I clutched his backside because the bliss had me falling into a state of oblivion. He was right about that, and it had me crying and smiling at the same time.

He pulled my face off his neck and kissed the tears, kissed my cheekbones, and my eyelids and my nose and the column of my neck, and all the while maintaining a slow and steady rhythm of his hips against mine. A sinuous, gentle slide in, making me feel the fullness, and before I could savor it, he was out, and I whimpered at the loss.

"Amy," he whispered.

I arched, spine bowed, lifting a little off the bed, and our hips met. "Jacob." I sighed as he pushed into me, wrenching a soft sound of pleasure from my throat. "You feel so good."

"So do you, Amy," He groaned. "Too good."

I whimpered as he rolled us over, still buried deep inside me. He lifted up on one elbow and brushed the tangles of hair from my eyes. "Ride me, Amy. Take your pleasure out of me." He said with that spine-chilling smirk on his face.

"What?" My eyes shrunk in confusion, and I was in too much pleasure already to form more than one word.

"I want you on top of me. Ride me. Let go. Don't hold back."

He was passing me the control, and that always worked for me. I loved control as much as he did, and as I looked down at his midnight eyes, slightly hooded with the way he was holding back, I needed to see him come undone underneath me. He brushed my hair, which kept flowing down my face as I straddled him, clinging to his chest, still full of him. But I needed the slide, the motion. So, I met his eyes and took what I needed, what I wanted. He was mine to take. My Jacob.

I placed both my hands on his chest and found my balance. One of his hands moved to the back of my head, and the other came around my waist, guiding me to the perfect rhythm. And I had always been a quick learner.

He was virtually silent, only watching me through heavy-lidded eyes, both of his hands gripping my hips lightly. He released a deep groan as I rode him in a slow dance, with full, big movements, dragging him out completely before taking him in again. Again. Again. My brain went fuzzy after a few full strokes.

Then I felt him moving upward into me as he brought his hand to my aching breasts, palming them properly. I gripped his wrists. My fingertips loved the feel of his racing pulses.

"Amy, Amy-" his words came broken as he slid upward into me at the same time I seated myself on him, both of us losing our slow rhythm and moving undulated. "God, Amy. Mio Dio, sei bello...you feel so fucking good."

His Italian slurs caught me off guard, making me shudder above him. My hips jerked faster, breaking the rhythm to meet his harder, deeper thrusts. "It drives me insane when you speak Italian like that." I dropped my forehead against his and bit his lower lip, lifting and continuing the sinful dance again, only this time it was his pacing.

He lifted up and smashed his mouth against mine, and in the same moment, he thrust up with his hips and tugged me down onto him. Then his lips were on my ear, and his Italian ran wild. "Fuck Amy, you feel so fucking good it's driving me crazy. I'm crazy about you. You turn me fucking insane. It is insane, but I can't stop now. I never want this to end. I want to keep going like this forever. I want to keep fucking you until neither of us can move. So good, you feel so fucking good."

And I was coming apart on top of him. Cheeks pressed against his, gasping in his ears and clinging to his neck with both arms. "Oh God, Jacob! Don't stop. I'm ..."

He kept whispering Italian slurs into my ears as I started coming; I didn't excel in Italian, but over the time I spent with Jake, I picked up enough to understand what he was saying.

"You've no idea what you do to me, Amy. How can you make me feel so good? It is something I've never felt before- I want to keep going like this forever. Don't stop fucking me, Amy. God, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, I'm so close, Amy. You're making me come so hard, Amy." He ground up into me, gripping my hips in both hands, groaning into my ear, chasing his release, meanwhile turning me into a spasming and whimpering mess. "Do you feel it, Amy? Do you feel how hard you made me come? I so desperately want to feel you bare right now. Do you feel it?"

We stilled and went quiet, breathing hard and gasping for breath, then he fell back on the bed, holding me on top of him. I wiggled to move away, but he pulled me back against his chest. We were both exhausted, quivering mass of flesh, all sweaty and sticky, but neither of us cared. "Stay for a bit. I like having you around me. I love this feeling."

"Amy?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you understand any of my words?"

I folded my hands over his heaving chest, rested my chin on it, and peered into his midnight stormy eyes. My fingertips traced the deep scar on his forehead as I breathed. "Not all, but whatever I did, it sounded sexy as hell."

"I love you, Amy." His voice was as soft as silk, a smooth caress on my ears as he brushed some of the sweaty hair off my face.

"I love you too, Jacob." I breathed it and he smiled down at me.

At some point, I felt him slide out from under me and go to the bathroom. But before I could miss his presence, he was back to my side, pulling me to his body and kissing my temple. He had pulled up the comforter from the floor as somehow most of the bedding had slipped to the ground during our wild ride.

We slept with my head cradled against his chest and him whispering some love declaration in Italian. His body felt hard and hot beneath me, and nothing was better than being held by him that way, naked skin against skin and hearts beating against each other.

***

More bonus chapters??

Surprise! For those who were missing all the steam in the book. I've finally decided to write them down and publish it as bonus chapters. And for the rest who'd like to ignore the mature content can skip this chapter. You won't miss anything vital to the plot at this point. Leave your thoughts if you liked it!

Thank you for reading <3 <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

517K 11.2K 37
| 𝟭𝟲𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 · [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
57.1K 3.3K 56
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
61.6K 1.7K 34
"𝐿𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠" - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 ______________________________ "I can help with that...
804K 6.1K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...