L̷O̸V̶E̷ ̷M̸E̴!̶ (Yan!kny cha...

By Lexacoolfox

This is going to be in a school setting. (I do not own demon slayer or it's characters! This is a Yandere fan... More

Info and yandere list
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
第1幕の終わり
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
Love me (silly chapter)
第12章
第2幕の終わり
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第3幕の終わり
第20章
1000 votes special! Part 1
第21章
第22章
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第4幕の終わり
2k votes and 100 follower specail!
Halloween special!
第27章
第28章
第29章
Thanksgiving special
第30章
To my readers/followers!
第5幕の終わり
第31章
第32章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第6幕の終わり
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
第42章
第43章
第44章
第7幕の終わり
第45章
第46章
第47章
第48章
第49章
第50章
Valentines day special
第51章
第8幕の終わり
第52章
第53章

第33章

6.2K 187 490
By Lexacoolfox

Your POV:

I woke up when my alarm went off. I pressed stop and proceeded to get ready for the day.

After getting ready and having a quick breakfast I made my way to school.

>•————————————————————————•<

~at the lockers~

I opened my locker and found a cup for hot drinks

Attached to it was a note

'It's starting to get cold. This is so you can start bringing hot drinks.'

I thought it was really thoughtful and I did like it.

I put it back into my locker and went to homeroom.

>•————————————————————————•<

"Hey boys!"

I said walking over to the trio

"Hey y/n!"

Tanjiro said

"Hey y/n! Your hair is very nice today!"

"Thank you Zenitsu!"

"Hey mispronounced/n"

"Hey inosuke!"

I set my stuff down and sat down in a chair.

"Oh y/n! Check this out."

Zenitsu said then showing me his phone. It was a picture of me and mitsuri from the bake sale.

Apparently the picture of us was blowing up around town and in nearby cities.

I slammed my head on the desk and groaned

"C'mon y/n. It's not a bad thing, your so pretty in those photos!"

Tanjiro said while patting my head.

I lifted my head when Muzan opened the door.

He told us that student election are this week and we have voting on Thursday and announcing the winner on Friday.

Then he took attendance.

>•————————————————————————•<

I walked into baking class and was hugged by mitsuri.

She then pulled me to our station then hugged me again.

"Hey y/n can you help we with something?"

"Sure. Anything."

"Can you help me zip up the back of my shirt. I couldn't reach it this morning."

"Okay!"

I quickly zipped it up and she thanked me. Our teacher walked in and told us we are making cake pops.

I quite enjoyed cake pops, they were the best thing it get with a drink at a café.

Me and mitsuri decided to make a plain vanilla ones.
But we nicely decorated them and they looked and tasted great.

>•————————————————————————•<

~science class~

I was chatting with douma and sanemi before the teacher walked in.

When he stepped through the door we sat down and shut up like usual. 

But then a loud alarm went off.

And I kid you not, I literally. jumped out of my seat and fell onto the floor, I was so surprised.

Sanemi was quick to help me up

"Calm down. It's just a fire drill. Nothing serious."

Oh right schools do that. I totally forgot, I even got a text on my phone earlier last week that we were having a fire drill, I looked at it and then forgot about it the second I put my phone down.

We walk out in an orderly fashion.

But if this was real we all be running out of here but since it was a drill and knew it wasn't real, there would be no reason to do panic.

Soon we all arrived outside of the field and just waiting. While we were waiting I asked douma and sanemi what they thought of the desserts we sold at the bake sale.

Sanemi said he thought they were good and he liked them.

Douma was all dramatic and said how absolutely delicious they were.

Soon the drill was over and we went back to class.

But we were only in there for about 5 minutes cause then it was time for lunch.

>•————————————————————————•<

I went to where kokushibo took me last week and he was there already

"Kokushibo!"

He turned to me and scooted over so I can sit down with him

"So we still on for today?"

"Huh?"

"Don't you remember last week we said we would hangout on Monday."

"Oh right...where will we go...after school?"

"Oh I'm fine with anything. We could go eat somewhere, go do something, anything is really fine with me."

"How about...a tea shop?"

"Oh! That sounds interesting I didn't even know we there was a tea shop!"

So In the end we agreed to go to a tea shop.

>•————————————————————————•<

~math class~

Class was basically the same nothing to different. But I felt like I was being watched.

In front of me and behind me, but I just tried to ignore it and tried to focus.

>•————————————————————————•<

~gym class~

Gym was also the same. I hung out with my trio friends in that class. But rengoku was more chatty than usual.

Giyu was also talking more that usual mostly to me.

Obanai was also talking to me a lot too. He invited me over to his place on Tuesday and said that his snake might be happy to see me since he seems to like me.

I agreed to invitation

Then Giyu asked if I would like to get some salmons daikon with him on Wednesday after school and I said sure.

Then rengoku looked kinda bummed. I asked what's wrong and he confessed that he wanted me to help with the upcoming student election since he was running.

Then I thought about it and went over to giyu to set up some time. Me and giyu were going to get food at 2 and hangout out for an hour and a half.

Then I went over to rengoku and said I could come over and help on Wednesday around 3:45. That seemed to brighten up his mood and he accepted my help while also giving me a hug.

>•————————————————————————•<

~end of the day~

Kokushibo and me meet up as we were heading towards the lockers.

He went to open his and I opened mine. I grabbed the cup and shoved it into my bag after I put all my stuff away in my locker.

"Shall...we go?"

"We shall!"

Then we started walking towards a small tea shop.

We found a place to sit.

So me and kokushibo were talking about different subjects. Until our waiter came over

"Hello! I'll be your waiter for today! How about I start you folks off with some drinks?"

"I'll take some green tea..."

"All right and what about you my lady~"

I kinda blushed at the name

"I'll take (favorite flavors tea)."

"Okay! I'll be right back with those drinks!"

Then walked away into the kitchen

"Y/n..."

Kokushibo said then I looked at him

"Yeah? Kokushibo."

"Why did you want to hangout...with me...?"

"Well we are friends aren't we?"

"But why...there are plenty of more...people to chose from...why me?"

I giggled

"I don't know. You seem really nice and your very easy to talk to. And I don't know if you're realize this, but you can be very caring sometimes. So that's maybe why I wanted to hangout with you. Cause your a very good friend."

third person POV:

Kokushibo was just stunned by what you said, nobody has ever told him something so sweet and nice. It gave him butterflies in his stomach.

It was new and strange to him, he's never felt this way before. But he didn't hate it but actually enjoyed it.

There was now a huge blush across his face.

Before he could say anything else the waiter came back.

"Here are your drinks! One green tea and one (favorite flavor tea.) oh and here are your napkins!"

He placed down napkins for you two but yours had a phone number on it. You assumed it was the waiters.

He made a 'call me' sign with his hands.

It made you blush, the waiter was honestly fairly attractive. You also weren't used to being flirted with very often.

Little did you, kokushibo, or the waiter know someone was watching the whole scene and was not happy about it.

>•————————————————————————•<

Kokushibo suddenly had to leave but he said he'd pay real quick for the drinks.

You both said your goodbyes and he left.

As you were walking out the door, the waiter came up and opened it for you.

"Have a great day my lady~"

Then he softly kissed your hand like a gentlemen

"Please come again. I'd love to see someone so gorgeous again, don't forget to give me a little call~"

You blushed and softly laughed

"I'll come around again. But what's your name might I ask?"

"Naoki is my name. See around my lady~"

You giggle once more and waved as you walked out.

Then you went home and notice something was gone again.

One of your pajama shirts have gone missing. It sucked cause you really like that one too. You turn your house upside down looking for it. It wasn't anywhere.

You quickly got over it and decided that it is missing for now.

So then your proceeded to do your nightly routine.
After that you went to sleep.

>•————————————————————————•<

"Why are you doing this?! All I did was talk to her!"

Then the waiter nakio proceeded to get a punch in his already bruised face

"There's a fine line between talking and flirting. I don't like people flirting with my love."

Then nakio got a punched to the stomach

"Please stop. I'll never talk to her again just stop."

"Very well. I'll forgive you this one time. Next time I'm not going to be too happy, consider this a warning."

Nakio then got up and ran away.

The person removed there hood once they got far away from the alley. It was douma

He stopped at a place to wash the blood go his hands then proceeded to go home.

He was looking at your social media all the way home and once he was in his room ready to go to bed he was just looking at pictures of he took without you knowing.

He had the most love sick expression on his face. Anything you did was just so beautiful to him. he then went to sleep and had a dream with you and him  together being a happy couple.

>•————————————————————————•<

While you were out getting some tea with kokushibo, tanjiro  decided to snoop around your house to try and find out more about you. He wanted to know everything about his darling.

He really didn't fine anything but found out that both your parents were dead and you have an aunt that works over seas. He thought that was so useful to know.

'My poor darling. She lives all alone, nobody to come home too, To ask how her day was, To help her around this house, if she lived with me, she'd be greeted by my family everyday and would never be lonely, or in the future she could have a loving husband that it ready to give her a hug after a long day everyday, along with our children, aahhh...our children would be so beautiful, I hope we have at least one girl and I hope she looks exactly y/n. One day my darling. One day.'

Tanjiro left but not before taking a shirt and going home.

>•————————————————————————•<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 9.9K 24
"𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆" "𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" (Y/n) is the last hope in the family to become a demon slayer to save them from the poor house. Un...
68.9K 831 44
Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou, Zenistu, and Inosuke. But just by step...
736K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
85.5K 1.1K 111
(ON HIATUS) I'll be working on this book as much I can! (EDIT: this is my second first book so it might be cringe, well on start) By the way this has...