第18章

Your POV:
I woke up and looked at my phone. I saw '56 notifications' for the message app. I opened and read through them. All of them were from my friends. They were all telling me how a certain girl was going to pay for hurting me or ones basically telling her she has a living he// coming to her. "Who are they even talking about?" I asked myself. I decided to respond to Muichiro since he's the last person i checked 'tokito what are you talking about? Who is this her?' I click sent. Then i quickly got a reply. It was a link to the school website. A noticed that a video was getting a lot of views, I clicked on it and was shocked by what I heard.
"So it was that yang girl that pushed me into the river! But who posted this?" I looks to see it was anonymous. I decided to get ready for school, I decided to go early, so I skipped breakfast.
>•————————————————————————•<
When I arrived at the school I noticed cop cars at the front gate. I walked at the locker and got my stuff, and walked into class. I had a lot of thoughts running through my mind. 'That yang girl is probably going to get in big trouble. Why do I feel so bad about it? She deserves it! She tried to kill me! But she's only in high school. She should already know how to act like an adult. But what if she doesn't have the best home life? Why should that matter? That doesn't excuse what was done.' I was having a inner mind battle with myself.
"Y/n." I heard a voice. I snapped out my trance and looked to see tanjiro with a worried expression. "
Oh. Hey tanjiro! Good morning!" I quickly put on a smile
"y/n. I can tell you don't want me to worry, but...we're friends so I want to be there for you. So tell me what's got you worried?" He asked, you sighed as you started to speak.
"Have you seen that video on the school website. You know a girl talking about pushing somebody in the river?" I asked
"yeah I have seen it." Tanjiro looked at me with sad eyes.
"There's cop cars outside. So I know she's probably going to get in trouble. I mean she's pushed me into a river! I broke my ankle and my arm! I almost drowned! But I can't help but feel bad...like it's my fault." I said hiding my head in my arms.
"Y/n." Tanjiro said very seriously and I looked at him.
"This is not your fault. She's just jealous and instead of dealing with her emotions. She taking it out on you. What happens to her, is on her. not you. You have a caring heart and that's why you feel bad for her. But don't blame yourself." He said, I smiled "thanks tanjiro I really needed to hear that." I hugged him
"anytime y/n."
>•————————————————————————•<
The classroom was soon started filling up with students.
"Y/n! I saw the video on the website. I can't believe she would do that to you!" Zenitsu said
" y/(nounced)! The great inosuke shall avenge you! As your boss it's my job to make sure you are ok!" Inosuke said
"ok let's not do that." I said. Muzan walked in but before he said good morning he looked at me and said
"y/n, they need you in the principal office." I nodded my head and headed to the principals office 'I wonder who the principal is in this world.' I opened the door, to see the 2 police officers, Obanai, and the principal who was Kagaya Ubuyashiki! 'You know that makes a lot of sense.'
"Ms. L/n I'm so glad you could join us. Please take a seat." Kagaya said.

'Oh boy...'
>•————————————————————————•<

"Ms. L/n we are well aware that you broke your arm and your ankle during the weekend. Is that correct." An officer asked

"Yes sir."

"Did you know that it was ms. Yang who did it?"

"No sir. When I feel into the river my memory got blurry."

"Is it also true that mr. iguro pulled you out of the river."

"Yes sir."

"Mr. iguro, did you know that ms. Yang did it?"

"No sir. I just noticed l/n floating down the river." Obanai answered the officer

"Last question. Do either of you know who posted that video on the school website?"