Halloween special!

Your POV:

I woke up and it's was Halloween day, it was on a Sunday this year so, I texted everyone to see what they might be doing.

The trio, we're going to carve pumpkins early in the day

The hashiras were going to meet up and walk thru a corn maze later

And the uppermoons were going to go to a haunted house later in the night.

But all of them had heard of a party going on in one of the rich neighborhoods. And the party wasn't one were you needed an invitation, you just show up and walk in but the one rule was you had to wear a costume.

That sounded fun so I decided to get ready and I packed a costume. I texted them asking if I can join in on what they were doing. They all had time set for what they were doing so I had enough time for each. They all texted back yes and I went on my way.

🎃————————————————————————👻

I arrived at inosuke's place and he let me in. "Y/n!" Tanjiro waved at me "hi y/n!" Zenitsu said, I sat down in a chair and said "hey guys! Thanks for letting me join. "No problem! But just so you know we are waiting for 4 more people." Tanjiro said "oh who are we waiting for?" I asked "kanao, Genya, senjuro, and Nezuko." Tanjiro said "oh I can't wait to see them! It feels like forever since I've seen them!"

🎃————————————————————————👻

Soon the other four arrived and we started carving out our pumpkins. We all finished and went around showing our pumpkins.

(Kanao)

(Kanao)

(Inosuke)

(Inosuke)