第14章

I woke up that morning to the smell of some kind of waffles. I walked down stairs and saw kokushibo making breakfast.
"Oh good morning l/n." He said when he saw me "good morning. I'm surprised your still here." I said rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes.
"Do you not want me here?" He asked I quickly shook my head
"no it's not that. I just thought once you got up you would've have left. I don't mind that your still here. I actually quite enjoy having company over." I said giving him a smile.
"Oh ok. I made enough waffles for the two of us." He said
"oh thank you they look and smell delicious." I sat down at the table with him. I took a bite and hummed at the delicious taste.
"Wow kokushibo! These are amazing!" I smiled taking another bite. He slight blushed and mumbled a thank you.
>•————————————————————————•<
A little bit after we ate he left but gave me his phone number just in case something were to happen. I got dressed and decided to have a walk thru a the forest near by. I looked at the river below I wasn't like super high up, but if I were to fall I definitely break something. But what are the chances of th-

*Splash!*

I don't remember anything after that. But I do remember something pushing me. Was it an animal or a person?
"Hey..."
I heard a distant voice
"Hey."
It sounded closer
"Hey!"
Even closer
"HEY!"
I gasped for air and started choking and spitting out some water in my lungs.
"Oh my gosh! I thought you were almost dead for a second there!" I heard a males voice I turn around and see Obanai.
"Iguro?" I asked still in a pretty dizzy state.
"What happened! Your lucky I was around! If you stayed in the river any longer you would've died!" He said I was still pretty tired so I just laid down on his lap. He stiffened but I didn't notice.
"I don't really remember, the last thing I remember was walking down the path and feeling something push me. The rest is just a blur." I explained he was quite for a few minutes and I was getting sleepy.
>•————————————————————————•<
Obanai POV:
'Did someone push her into the river?!' 'But who would do that?' 'She had been getting a bit of a reputation. Both good and bad. Girls hate her cause of how many guys hangout with her. But people also respect her cause of her smarts and how clever she is, smack talking bullies like it's nothing and winning. Some people are scared of her because of Sanemi.' Then I looked at her head it was bleeding. I put her on my shoulder and said
"ok we need to go to the hospital right now!" I said dragging her along the path and into town. People were giving us weird looks but I didn't care.
"Mr. iguro." I heard a voice and turned to see mr Kibutsuji
"sorry sir don't got time to talk, I'm in a bit of a hurry!" I said dragging y/n to the hospital.
"Is that ms. L/n? Hold on is she bleeding?!" He asked concerned "yes. That's why I'm taking her to the hospital!" I said with venom cause he's wasting my time. The weight on my shoulder was suddenly gone, mr. Kibutsuji had grabbed y/n and is now running to the hospital with her. I followed suit.
>•————————————————————————•<
Muzan POV:
I was just minding my own business walking down the street only to find Iguro carrying a bleeding, unconscious, l/n. I am going to have to ask him what happened once we get here their. We soon arrived and we walked in.
>•————————————————————————•<
~later~
Your POV:
I woke up to find my self in a hospital?!
"Why am I here?" I asked myself concerned. I hear the door open
"oh thank goodness your awake!" Said a female voice I look to see tamayo and following behind her is yushiro! so their doctors that makes a lot of sense.
"Why am I here? Who even brought me here?" I asked
"well two people walked in with you passed out and bleeding. You broke your arm, sprained your ankle, and got a concussion." She stated I look to my arm to see it already has a cast and to see my ankle wrapped up. I also had a splitting headache.
"Do you know how long my foot and arm are going to be wrapped up?" I asked concerned
"well it will most likely take 2 days for that foot of yours to heal up. You can walk just try not to do to much. That arm wasn't to badly broken just a few crack so about a week at best." She replied
"oh Um thank you. I think Ill be going." I replied. "Hold on let me go get the gentlemen who brought you in." She's left the room leaving me alone with yushiro
"so do you remember what could have caused this?" He asked with a plain expression
"I think something or someone pushed me into a river." I said
"did you see who?" He asked I shook my head. I barely even remember talking to Obanai. Then tamayo walked in with Obanai and Muzan?! I don't remember speaking to him
"I'll let you three have a moment." After that she walked out with yushiro following close behind her. "Are you ok how you feeling?" Obanai asked me "I feel fine. Luckily it's nothing to serious." I said rubbing my head. I got up and started walking but I lost my balance and almost fell but Muzan and Obanai caught me.
>•————————————————————————•<
Muzan drove me and Obanai back to our places. He helped me into my apartment, making sure that I would be ok. Then he left. I texted shinobu the information and she was in my room 2 minutes after sending the text.
"My goodness l/n! Don't worry I'll help take care of you!" She told me I thanked for taking care of me "what about school?" I wondered out loud.
"L/n your not going to school! Not in this condition! At least wait until your foot is healed." She told me. I sighed and agreed. The rest of the time I wondered did someone really push me into the river. Does somebody want me dead?! I decided to roll over and sleep of my worries.
>•————————————————————————•<
Shinobu POV:
Poor l/n. What kind of person would push her into the river. I was in her living room when I noticed something on a counter. It was a box of chocolates with a note. Oh my. L/n has a secret admirer? I looked to see what kind of chocolates were in there. They were all heart shaped. It was so adorable. I grabbed one and snapped it in half a chocolate started pouring out of it. I had a taste and it was absolutely delicious! I've never had chocolate it before.
"Whoever's is l/n secret admirer. They have good taste." I whispered to myself. I went to check on l/n and she was sound asleep, she looked so peaceful, so cute, so...vulnerable.
I quickly smack both of my cheeks. 'What was that shinobu! Why did I think something like that!' I left the room and sat on couch to cool off. I decided to make her some soup for when she wakes up. But while I was cooking that one word keep repeating in my head 'vulnerable. vulnerable. vulnerable.' I didn't know what to think. Soon I was done and when to see l/n awake. I gave her some soup and helped her with any else she needed. Before I went to sleep I her guest room which she decided when I arrived. She grabbed my wrist it was so...soft. "Thank you kocho. I can't express how grateful to you I am. I'm glad I have a friend like you!" Then she gave me a beautiful smile. I said no problem "and you can call me shinobu, we are friends." I said "ok shinobu! Then you can call me y/n!" She said getting comfortable about to go to bed. I went to the guest bedroom and squealed into the pillows. The way my name rolled of her tongue it made me feel all sort of things. I don't know what this feelings is but I don't hate it. What is it? "....Y/n...your really something special aren't you?"
>•————————————————————————•<

your really something special aren't you?" >•————————————————————————•<