第16章

Your POV:

despite Shinobu and Mitsuri insisting i stay one more day at home, i made up my mind and went to school. but they were walking with me making sure i got there safely.

>•————————————————————————•<

~at the lockers~

"Ah! let me get that for you y/n~" Mitsuri said grabbing my science book.
"thank you Mitsuri." i said putting it in my bag.
"Y/N! your back!" i heard a all to familiar voice, then the feeling of arms wrapping around my waist and a head on top of mine.
"hello Douma." i sighed
"hey get off her!" Shinobu said with anger filling her face
"why Shinobu i didn't see you there~ i'm just giving y/n a hug is that so bad?~" he said hugging me tighter. my (non-dominate) arm was still in the process of healing, so this caused a little bit of pain  to which i hiss at. Shinobu pulled me out of Douma's grasps. "can't you see she has a broken arm! you cant be so careless with her! come on y/n. ill walk you to your homeroom." Shinobu said as we walked away from Douma.

>•————————————————————————•<

I walked in after thanking Shinobu for walking me to my homeroom.
"Y/n!" i heard tanjiro's voice
"hey tanjiro!" i replied "Oh my gosh! Y/N what happened to your arm!" zenitsu asked
"oh just an incident in the forest." i replied "how long are you going to have your arm bandaged up?" inosuke asks
"my doctor said a week at best." i responded, soon muzan walked in and homeroom started

>•————————————————————————•<

~baking class~

Mitsuri didn't let me do anything the most i got to do was read directions. even if i reached for something as small as butter, she would grab it faster than me and say
"y/n your arm is still healing you shouldn't push yourself" even though i was using my other arm. she was acting as if i was made of glass. one wrong move and i would shatter into a million pieces.

>•————————————————————————•<

~science class~

Mitsuri walked me to science class even after telling her 5 times i could get there on my own. she opened the door and made sure i got to my seat before she left. i was sitting waiting for the teacher to walk in but then i felt somebody gently lift up my wrapped arm, i look to see sanemi inspecting? my arm? "uh...Sanemi?" i asked obviously confused on why he was inspecting my arm.
"Name." is all he responded with
"huh?" i asked even more confused
"give me the name of who did this to you." he said with a very serious and terrifying expression
"why?" i asked even though i had a pretty clear idea on why he wanted to know.
"just tell me." he said
"sorry but i don't know who did this. but its fine it-" i was cut off with him slamming his fist on the table
"it is not fine. you could've died! somebody tried to kill you and your saying it's fine. it's not." he said with veins popping out of his face. even though his eyes showed angry, if you looked deeper you could see a lot of sadness in them. i patted his head and scratched his scalp lightly.
"listen. there's nothing we can do about it. for now lets just be happy i'm okay and alive." i said, he stopped talking and just leaned into my touch.
"hey! no fair! i want head pats!" Douma whined as he walked towards us. i giggled then patted and scratch his scalp. he smiled in satisfaction. the teacher walked in and class had started

>•————————————————————————•<

~Lunchtime~

I was with senjuro in the garden of the school. he came up to me and told me how he thought it was better to be somewhere a bit more quiet. i agreed and that is how ended up here. "Y/n here! I made a bento box for you!" Senjuro said 'such a sweet boy!' "Thank you Senjuro!" I said as I grab it and we started eating. It was quite good. I hummed as I ate while enjoyed the peace and quiet. We made some polite conversation as we walked back to the school building.