第48章

Shinobu POV:

I was awoken by knocking on my door. As much as I didn't want to, I had to get out of y/n's arms.

I looked at her gorgeous face and gentle kiss the top of her head and went to see who was at my door.

I open it and see iguro. What a pain.

"Good morning iguro! What brings you to my door this fine morning?"

"I came to check on y/n. Is she okay?"

"Yes she is just fine, I checked her earlier this morning and she is fine."

Iguro let of a breath of relief

"Oh that's good. Anyway can you go get her so she can come back and get ready for school."

I forgot we had school today. What time is it? Augh! Whatever.

"Of course. I'll go get her right now."

I was fuming! Iguro ruined my snuggle time with y/n! But we had to go to school.

I should've hung out with her when our school was vandalized for a week...oh well. I still have plenty more opportunities to hangout with her.

I went into my room and start slighlty poking her. She's so squishy

"Y/n~ it's time to wake up~ we don't want to be late for school~"

She grumbled, then sat up rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it?"

I looked at my phone

"5:30, you better get up and go get changed! You still need to have breakfast!~"

She nodded and quickly started walking to the door.

>•————————————————————————•<

Your POV:

I quickly got dressed for school as I went down and thought what about to have for breakfast. Maybe fruit or toasts

But Obanai surprised me

"Hey y/n! We don't have a lot of time but last night I Made some parfaits for us to eat on the way to school. I used plastic one so we can throw them away when we're done. But can we go on a different route today. I don't want everybody to see my scar..."

"Sure Obanai!"

"Sure Obanai!"

He handed me a cup with a plastic spoon and we exited the complex and went the more secluded route to school.

"This is delicious Obanai!"

"Thank you! While I was at the grocery store last night I grabbed some things to make parfait for occasions like this. When we don't have time to make breakfast. There's even some extra back home just in case."