Valentines day special

Your POV:

I woke up and looked on my phone and saw the time, I had a little while so I read the text message there were sent to me

Rainbow-eyed menace: happy Valentine's Day my queen~❤️

The purest boy to ever exist (A/n:tanjiro): happy Valentine's Day y/n! Hope we can see each other later today!

The cutest demon girl (A/n Nezuko): happy Valentine's y/n!

❤️‍🔥Set your heart ablaze❤️‍🔥: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Y/N! MAY YOU RECEIVE LOTS OF LOVE AND CHOCOLATES! AND MAY THEY SET A FLAME IN YOUR HEART!

Butterfly Nurse 🦋: happy Valentine, y/n! Please come over to my apartment sometime! I have a special gift for you ❤️

Sakura mochi angel: Happy Valentine's Day bestie!!!!! I'm sending you lot and lots and lots of love your way! I'm going to see you later to give you a special gift just for you!

The moon twin 🌙 (kokushibo): happy Valentine's Day.

Wind man with anger issues: hey. Happy Valentine's Day and whatever.

Water boi: happy Valentine's Day. I hope you have a nice day.

Queen daki: hey hey hey! Happy Valentine's Day!

Handsome Gyutaro: hey, daki told me to text you happy Valentine's Day. I hope you have a good one, daki didn't tell me to text that.

Mist child: hey...what was I going to text again...? ...how are bananas grown from a tree if bananas don't have seeds?

Boarhead: this is the great inosuke! To demand chocolates on this day! Since this is the day I get chocolates!

Flaming Thunder God: hey! Y/n! Beautiful, gorgeous! Perfect! Wanna be my valentine!? And after do you wanna get married! Oh I hope you say yes!

Basketball head 🏀: hey. I don't really care much for this holiday but I still want to wish you happy Valentine's Day... ...my name better still not be basketball head! Yeah! I saw it! You better change it!

I laughed at akaza text. No way, am I changing it now!

>•————————————————————————•<

I was going to get up to go eat but then my door opened and Obanai walked in. With him was kaburamaru and a tray of food.

I could feel like I was about to drool at the food in front of me

"Happy Valentine's Day y/n!"

"Aww Obanai this is so sweet of you!"

"It's no problem! Would you mind if we ate in your bed?"

I shook my head and he grabbed a tray and hoped onto the other side of my bed. We both then started eating the breakfast he made.