第38章

I woke up and went down stairs to down Obanai on the couch watching some show.

I then sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulders.

"Good morning sleepy head."

He said

"Good morning."

"Got any plans for today?"

"I'm going to walk around the mountain with inosuke later cause he had nobody else to go with."

"You'll be careful right?"

"I'll try. But with inosuke anything can happen."

Then I felt a buzzing from my phone and then I saw a text from inosuke saying that he was getting ready that I should too. He says not to be late cause I'm meeting up with the king of the mountains so I should be on time.

I rolled my eyes got up and stretched

"I'm going to get ready. I'll probably won't be back until I'd say around 2."

"Alright have fun on that hike."

"I won't"

>•————————————————————————•<

~at the hiking trail~

I was waiting for inosuke to show up. All the sudden I heard yelling and run coming my way.

"Lord inosuke coming through!"

He then jumped right at me

I moved out of the way, which resulted in him hitting his head against a tree

He was fine. Then he got up and started yelling

"So are we start the hiking trail or what?"

He then looked at you and smirked

"We aren't following the trail. Those are for weak, pathetic, losers. We are following our own trail. And by that I mean my trail cause I'm boss inosuke! You are one my minions! So follow the leader!"

'I am going to die.'

I followed him trying to keep up anytime he started running. He would parkour off trees and rocks. There was no way I was doing that so I would just take the safest way possible then he'd yell at me for being slow.

"Inosuke! for the love of god, could we please take a break! If I run, climb, jump anymore I'm going to pass out."

He huffed and put his hands on his hips

"Very well. I'm feeling generous enough to allow a break."

I sat down and got some water and snacks Obanai packed for me.

He made little treats he made himself for me. They were so tasty

'Obanai is really just the best. He's make a great house husband. I'm so jealous of the lucky women who he ends up with.'

"Hey what are those?"

"Oh these were just some homemade snack that my current roomate Obanai made."

"Give me some!"

He then started reaching for them and I held them away while pushing him away with my foot

"Ask nicely and I'll consider it."

He sat down

"Can I have some?"

"Your forgetting a word."

He looked confused and then said

"Please."