第47章

Your POV:

I woke up with rui sleeping while being cuddled into my arm. I smiled at him

'He's so cute!'

I then saw a text on my phone from his mother.

'Hey y/n. I remembered that you go to the school that Muzan teaches. He once told me about you how you are in his homeroom and math class. I talked to him and you can just bring rui with you and give him to Muzan. Thank you again for taking care of rui.'

I was annoyed but not too much cause I loved spending time with rui. He was such a cutie!

I heard a knock on my door

I softly then remove rui from my arm and quickly head down as quietly as possible to see who it is.

I opened it

"Good morning~"

I heard shinobu's cheerful voice with a sweet smile on her face.

"Oh good morning shinobu! What brings you here?"

"I wear wondering if-"

"Big sis y/n..."

I heard rui. I turn to see him rubbing his eyes still
Sleepy

I then went over to rui and picked him up. He then laid his head on my chest

"Sorry rui. I had to open the door for my friend."

I then back over to shinobu

"Sorry shinobu. What was it, you want to ask me?"

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to walk to school together?"

"That would be great! It's been awhile since we've been able to walk to school together. Let me just get this cutie dressed-"

I then kissed his Cheek making him smile and snuggle into me more

"And wake up Obanai. Please come in. Make yourself comfortable while we get ready"

Shinobu then sat down on the couch as I went back to my room and got rui some clothes then lead him to the bathroom so he could get changed

I then went into the spare room which is now Obanai's room

I saw Kaburamaru in his cage awake

"Good morning Kaburamaru!"

I opened the cage and he slid up my arm to around my neck.

I then walked over to Obanai and gently woke him up by nudging his shoulder while saying his name

"Obanai. It's time to get up, we gotta get to school."

He mumbled and slowly opened his eyes. He sat up stretched

"Alright. I'll start getting ready."

>•————————————————————————•<

"So mr. Kibutsuji is a close family friend too...sorry what's his name again?"

"Rui."

"Right!"

You and shinobu was chatting while rui was in your arms awake but putting your head against your chest being quiet. For some reason he didn't like this women nor did he like the man with a snake around his neck. The women was taking most of your attention and it annoyed him.

"So you take care of him from time to time?"

"Yeah. His mothers said that for some reason he's very fond of me! Lucky for me rui isn't much trouble. He's a very well behaved child, especially for someone his age."