第41章

Your POV:

I woke up feeling something on my leg I lifted up my blanket and screamed.

There was a freaking spider climbing up my leg!

I rolled off my bed.

Obanai slammed the door so hard open to see why I screamed that it almost came off it's hinges.

"Y/n! What's wrong?!"

"Spider!"

I screamed pointing at my bed and Obanai grabbed his slipper and killed it.

I got up and hugged him from behind

"Thank you Obanai!"

"Your welcome. Didn't know you were scared of spiders?"

"I'm actually not. The reason is scared me was because when I woke up I lifted up my blanket to see it crawling up my leg. That's why I freaked out. Now if I saw it like in the corner of the room I would've just gotten a shoe and killed it myself."

"Okay we'll breakfast is waiting done stairs. Get dressed quickly, you don't want it getting cold."

I nodded my head and got dressed then headed downstairs to have breakfast

>•————————————————————————•<

We were walking to school when I was thinking about todays activities and I told Obanai and he nodded.

I needed to check if I had the homework so I told Obanai to go on ahead and I'd catch. I sat on the ground and looked to see if I had it which I did.

I got up ready to get to school when somebody pulled me to an alley way and held a knife to me.

"Give me all your money."

I reached into my bag to grab my wallet

But then I heard the sound of somebody being punched

I look up and saw akaza had punched the guy and he was out cold.

"You okay y/n?"

I ran and hugged him. I felt him stiffen a bit

"I am now because of you!"

I then walked to school with him. Along the way we chatted about different things.

>•————————————————————————•<

Obanai was waiting at the at the front gate for you kinda worried but then he saw you walking with akaza with a giant smile on your face. It angered him.

"Obanai were you waiting for me?"

"Yeah I got worried when you didn't catch up."

You then explained what happened. He then said that he was glad that akaza came to your rescue but then started leading you into the school. Obanai then looked back at akaza sending him a glare.

Akaza stood there with kinda awkwardly he wasn't an idiot. The second Obanai sent a glare his way he knew what it meant. It hurt him slightly cause akaza slightly had a bit of a crush on you.

>•————————————————————————•<

You made it to your locker and found a mason jar filled with your favorite candy

You were really really curious on who this secret admire was, but you probably have to wait until they gather the courage to talk to you and confess.

Then you felt arms around you