第51章

Your POV:

I woke up and stretched. I then grabbed my phone. Seeing if I had any messages. I had the usual good morning text from douma and mitsuri.

I got out of bed and decided to take a quick shower. After that I got dressed.

Seeing how Obanai was still asleep I snuck downstairs and started making breakfast.

I decided to make us breakfast sandwiches. Something quick and easy but still delicious!

As I just finished Obanai came downstairs.

"Hey obi! Breakfast!"

"Thanks y/n...*yawn* sorry I couldn't help you."

"It's fine. I don't mind making breakfast."

I grabbed us cups and poured us some lemonade

We then sat down and eating our breakfast

>•————————————————————————•<

Me and Obanai were walking on our usual route to school talking about up coming test, our classes, etc.

"So y/n who is your favorite teacher?"

"My favorite? Hmmm...probably mr. Kibutsuji."

His eyes widen

"Mr. Kibutsuji?!"

"Yeah, why do you act so shocked?"

"...I just don't get it. He's always got sort of a p!$$ed off expression. He gives off a bad vibe, and can sometimes be very cruel to his students."

"Well while that is true, but there have been times where I saw a different side of him. A nicer side. There was the time after that Halloween party where he walked me home because I think somebody was following me. Or the time he let me stay in his classroom when some kids were bothering me. I personally don't think he as a bad as everyone makes him out to be."

"I didn't know you thought of me that way ms. L/n."

Me and Obanai turn around surprised to see Muzan walking towards us.

"Hello mr. Kibutsuji. I didn't know you walked this path?"

"I don't. But unfortunately my car is in the shop because of a broken window screen and some slashed tires."

"Oh no. What happened?...if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm not quite sure. But I'm assuming it was just some neighborhood kids. It will be fixed soon, but until then I will be walking to the school."

The rest of the walk was pretty quiet. I got a text from Miss Tamayo.

She was asking to meet with me sometimes during the weekend