The Beginning of the Thread (...

By lizardbrian999

Y/N L/N is 18 year guy who was just normal. That all Changed when he was bit by a radioactive spider. He dawn... More

Characters In Story (Heroes)
Characters in Story (Villains)
Story Arcs
Your Suits
Bio
Chapter 1: The Bite (Origin)
Chapter 2: The Hard Goodbye an A Trail of a Killer (Origin)
Chapter 3: A Hero is Born (Origin)
Chapter 4: Death From Above (Origin)
Chapter 5: The Shocker (Origin)
Chapter 6: The Vulture (Origin Finale)
Chapter 7: Sting of the Scorpion
Chapter 8: Horn of the Rhino
Chapter 9: Feelings Revealed (Electro Arc)
Chapter 10: The Accident (Electro Arc)
Chapter 11: Power Surge (Electro Arc)
Chapter 12: Fractured Bonds and Breakout (Electro Arc)
Chapter 13: Enter Electro (Electro Arc)
Chapter 14: Electro Vs. Y/n (Electro Arc Finale)
Chapter 15: Rise of Doc Ock Pt. I
Chapter 16: Rise of Doc Ock Pt. II
Chapter 17: Villain's Breakout Plan (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 18: The 6 Assembled (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 19: Disassembling The 6 Pt. I (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 20: Disassembling The 6 Pt. II (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 21: Electrical Forgiveness (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 22: Doctor Octopus (Sinister 6 Arc Finale)
Other Villains in Story (Spider Verse Arc Villains)
Other Spider Man in Story (Spider Verse Arc Heroes)
Spider Verse Arc Trailer 1
Spider Verse Arc Trailer 2
Spider Verse Arc Trailer 3
Chapter 23: The Visions (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 24: Worlds Collide (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 25: The Tinkerer (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 26: The Vistors of the Multiverse (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 27: How Is that Me? (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 28: The Tinkerer's Pain (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 29: Snared Spider (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 30: A Game of Itsy Bitsy Spider (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 31: An Unfortunate Turn Of Events (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 32: Rising Tensions (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 33: The Tinkerer's Plan (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 35: Not Ready? (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 36: Hello Boys, Y/n is BAAACK!! (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 37: Shutting It Down (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 38: Saying Goodbye (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 39: The Edge Of Time (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 40: The Kingpin (Spider Verse Arc Finale)
Epilogue
Thanks For Reading!
The Sequel!

Chapter 34: Webbed Warriors Vs. Sinister Syndicate (Spider Verse Arc)

583 12 9
By lizardbrian999

Y/n was swinging back to the lair where the spider men had a big argument.

Spider Man 2099: Maybe Kaine is Right, Y/n might not be the spider man that could live up to our expectations.

Scarlet Spider: Thank You...

Spider Man (MCU): Ok, Harsh much. But I've seen what he could do...He still learning, We all were...

Scarlet Spider: Still My Point still stands...

Francine: When I was Electro, He kicked my ass, 3 times. I Mean I  did beat him once but by a longshot.

Spider Man (Ps4): What me and Tom Holland--

Spider Man (MCU): It's Peter actually...

Spider Man (Ps4): Peter are trying to imply is that Spiders Stick To together--

Spider Man Noir: Through Thick and Thin...

Venom (2018): Yes, But Responsibility is for the Mediocre!

Eddie Brock (2018): You realize your not helping...

Venom (2018): It's not like Y/n is going to fall the ceiling and say "We NeEd tO LeAvE"

As Venom says those words Y/n comes out from a ceiling vent Breathing heavy...

Y/n: We Need To Leave!

Venom (2018):

Eddie Brock (2018):

Spider Man (Ps4): What Happened?

Y/n: It's the Tinkerer, He knows. HE KNOWS!

Spider Man (TASM): Knows What?

Y/n: Who we are...I don't know how but how?!

Spider Man 2099: Son of a Bitch. The Theories are true...

Y/n: What Theory?

Spider Man 2099: Universal Connection, You both are Y/n but you guys are some what connected to each other...

Y/n: That makes sense but we need Now or--

Y/n then feel a burning Sensation in his head, He was sensing a presence of many. He walks around and sees everyone feels it. Y/n then webs a mans hand to the wall. It was Green Goblin and the Tinkerer right next to him.

Green Goblin (2002): That's a neat trick you've got there...

Tinkerer: Hey SPIDEY! Or should I say Y/n. I guess this what they call a paradox.

Y/n: Morgan, Francine get out of here. Get to safety.

Them two of them run knowing this won't end well. But two other Guys were in the doorway.

Doc Ock (SM2): Francine Frye, Last I remembered you died at the hands of that killer, Sin Eater...

Hammerhead (PS4): Looks Like your Boyfriend got you tangled in his little Web. That's a Bad Relationship.

New Goblin (SM3): He Right, We're not the only one with familiar faces.

Venom (SM3): Yet It's Impressive at how you use them.

The others pour in as the Spider Men are now surrounded by Villains from the Past. 

Spider Man (2002): You Must be Hammerhead, Well We're the Spider uh...Army.

(The Author: Oh Really, You and what Army?)

Doc Ock (SM2): It be Smart to hand that over Y/n...

The Doc eyed the Drive as Y/n notices this.

Y/n: Yeah I don't Think so...

Doc Ock (SM2): Then its reason then...

He sends and Arm at Y/n who dodges the arm and webs Otto's Face. Another Arm then swings at Y/n. A fight then Breaks Out. As the Villains and Heroes Fight Eddie Brock is seen trying do a sneak attack on Venom (SM3) but he throws him through the window. Riot and Venom investigate to see if he was dead and they were wrong.

Venom (2018): Hey BOYS!

Venom then grabs the two and pushes them against the wall, Well more like through the wall. meanwhile, Spider Ham was Fighting Hammerhead and was some what winning the Fight. Hammerhead goes for a Headbutt, But he dodges the attack and lands his head into the toilet bowl. He then Flushes the toilet giving the Crime boss a swirly. 

Spider Ham: Swirly!

And Arm Grabs Spider Ham and throws him at the wall. Doc Ock (SM2) was Fighting TASM and Raimi spider man who are Overpowered.

Doc Ock (SM2): Looks Like the Spiders Are caught in a web.

Spider Man (TASM): Don't Worry, Iv'e been through Worse!

Y/n then kick the Doc in the back but his Arms throw him at the cells and Y/n acidentily destroys the panel. The Cell doors start to crack as the Villains held inside were getting ready to get loose. Lizard then charges through the glass shattering it.

Lizard (TASM): At Last, We're Free!

Lizard then grabs Y/n and throws at the wall. Y/n tries to Get Up but Doc Ock's (ITSV) Arm pins him to the Floor.

Doc Ock (ITSV): Where do you Think Your Going! We Have some Unfinished Business...

Y/n: FUCK...

Spider Man (MCU) Then comes in to Save Y/n as he fights Doc Ock. Y/n then feels a presence and it was the Tinkerer.

Tinkerer: WAKEY WAKEY, SPIDER SHAKEY!

Y/n is then pinned to wall and slams him into a room. He notices he is now in a dark room. He then hears a voice.

Hammerhead (PS4): Spider Man, No wonder your always trying find peace Yet You Underachieve...

Y/n: Ok Frankenstein You wanna fight, Lets Fight...

Hammerhead (PS4): I've waited a long time for this, I will kill you and Mount Mask On My WALL!!

Hammerhead then charges at Y/n. Y/n dodges and clings to the wall and send a powerful kick to Hammerhead's face. He then throws vases and books at Hammerhead. Once He was close to the door Y/n runs on the walls and slingshots himself into Hammerhead knocking him back cause the doors to break. Meanwhile Venom was fight Riot and Venom.

Venom (2018): How did you survive! We Watched you burn in the explosion.

Riot: We Were Given last Chance. To Kill YOU!

Riot then throws Venom out the window making a hole in the Building. Riot then climbs up the building as Venom chases Riot up. Meanwhile Y/n was trying to keep the drive safe until Tinkerer hits a running Y/n while waiting around the corner.

Tinkerer: Give Me The Drive Dammit!

Y/n: Yeah Screw You!

Tinkerer Then runs towards Y/n as they clash. Y/n drops the drive as Tinkerer jolts his eyes to the Drive he punches Y/n into a wall and runs to it but he hit by Yellow Electricity.

Miles: Sorry, Y/n. But I'll be taking my drive...

Miles (ITSV): Our Drive!

Tinkerer: I'll Fight you all!

Tinkerer then fights two Miles, Meanwhile Spider Gwen, Peni and Noir were having trouble with the Lizard.

Spider Gwen: Keep him steady...

Peni: I'm Trying but he's a tricky one...

Lizard (TASM): No Where Hide, Spider Man!

Lizard then claws at the glass on SP//DR, But Noir and MCU come in to help.

Spider Man Noir: Keep Up The Pace kid.

Spider Man (MCU): What else would I be doing!

Lizard then jolts backwards to get MCU off of him but the Floor beneath them starts the break. They Fall several Levels Down until the reach bottom Floor.

Spider Man (MCU): Is too Late to Talk?

Lizard (TASM): RAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!

Spider Man (MCU): Didn't Think so...

Lizard was about to claw at MCU but Y/n had stepped in.

Y/n: Don't Worry, You go check on the other I'll Take care of the Goblin and Tinkerer.

Spider Man (MCU): WAIT! Y/N!

Y/n the Web zips up but he grabbed by Green Goblin and Tinkerer.

Green Goblin (2002): So Nice of you to join the party Spider Man, Though some unfortunate turn of events are to occur...

Y/n sees Francine Unconscious this makes Y/n's Blood Boil.

Y/n:  FRANCINE!

Green Goblin (2002): You Must Choose Save the Women you love or...Suffer your friends.

Y/n is now torn apart to make a choice, He could either help the Spider Men or Save Francine. But You guys already know what Y/n chooses...

Y/n then webs the Pumpkin Bomb as it flies out the window and Explodes. Y/n then gets Francine to safety.

Francine: Y/n?

Y/n: I got you Francine...

Francine is sat down outside until a glider launches a cable that wraps around Y/n's Waist. He is then flung into the Building forcefully.

Francine: Y/n!

Meanwhile Y/n was now in a dark room.

Mysterio (MCU): You should've joined us when you had the chance kid...

Y/n is then hit by a fist made of Sand. Y/n is then knocked back into a book Shelf.

Mysterio (MCU): Back at the Refinery I thought you were going to join us...I thought you would be the one to see the light...We Thought You were the ONE...

Y/n: Shut Up Fish Bowl! The only person who deserves that title is Neo from the Matrix!

(Neo:)

(Ignore the words above the image)

Y/n then use his spider Sense to get out of the illusion by closing his eyes and punching the Fish Bowl Helmet. Y/n then snaps back to reality and sees that Tinkerer was running at him and Tackle hims him to the floor. He then pounds on Y/n's face as he sees Y/n's Mask Break. He then Curbstomp him in the chest. Morgan was witnessing the whole thing was about to attack Tinkerer.

Tinkerer: You Have my respect Y/n, But You'll die in vain. See You Hell.

Tinkerer then make a nanosaber getting ready to end Y/n but that's when Morgan intervenes and kicks Tinkerer in the back.

Morgan: Get Away From Him...

Tinkerer: You've got Fire...Let Me Extinguish it!

Tinkerer then forms a wrist gun.

(Something Like this)

He then shoot Morgan in the gut, she then begins to fall on the ground as Y/n catches her.

Y/n: MORGAN! Please come on I'm here...

Tinkerer: Have Fun Pain Shopping...

Tinkerer the Jumps out the window as a pumpkin bomb is thrown through the window. It then explodes causing the building to catch on fire. Y/n then swings Morgan to Harry. The Spider Lair was Destroyed and Villains had Fled the scene before the cops came.

(1 Hour Later)

It's been an Hour since Morgan Died. Y/n and Harry were devastated. Y/n was in his Room Mourning the loss of Morgan. He is now listening to "Pain Shopping" By Grandson.

He was both listen and crying that she was gone. When Harry and Y/n creating Morgan. She never just some AI. She More Human than the both of them, and not only that, he saw a bit Uncle Mike within her. Y/n senses multiple people coming through the window.

(To Be Continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 390 39
Y/N is a normal boy , atleast he was . He changed and he never will be the same Spider-Man✅ Avengers✅ Spider-Man & Quake✅ Avengers Age of Ultron⏳ Cap...
2.7K 48 8
Alright lets do this one last time hopefully, my name is Y/n L/n and for the past year and a couple months I have been the one and the only Spider-ma...
41.5K 1.2K 9
Earth-65 Y/N L/N was a normal boy. At the age of 6, his family was killed in a horrific accident that led to him being adopted by George Stacy. At th...
18.3K 605 28
High School student Y/N L/N gets bit by a radioactive spider, and gets powers. With those powers, he becomes the Spider-Man. All characters owned by...