Chapter 24: Worlds Collide (Spider Verse Arc)

Y/n was swinging through the sewers as he was looking for the source of the polarity. He finds an old subway tunnel where thugs would use as an underground fight club. Y/n uses his spider sense to find the source but he got nothing.

Y/n: How Strange, There's Nobody here.

Y/n then goes to an old locker room for the fight as he uses his spider senses to find the source but, A warning signal occurs for his Spider Senses. A wall gets destroyed and a figure in red and gray armor.

 A wall gets destroyed and a figure in red and gray armor

Beetle: Hello Spidey...

Beetle then slams Y/n into lockers and walls. Y/n soon breaks free from beetle's grip. Y/n starts to throws locker doors at beetle and a few punches. Beetle starts to overpower Y/n and Throw him through a wall. Y/n and Beetle are now in an old Subway station.

Y/n: Ok, *Punches Beetle 2x* What should I call you? Beetle?

Beetle power punches Y/n into a wall

Beetle: Funny Thing: That's my name.

Y/n: Um why are you trying to kill me?

Beetle: I get payed billions to do this.

The wings from Beetle's suit come out and beetle and Y/n fight each other. Beetle would Omni-punch Y/n but he would dodge all the punches.

Beetle then grabs the environment and starts to swing it at Y/n who dodges the attempts. Y/n gets ready to web slingshot at Beetle but Beetle bomb rushes to Y/n and they go through a wall leading into a large room. Y/n Webs Beetle visor and web throws him into a scaffolding.

Y/n: Okay, Strange. Morgan?!

Morgan was Y/n's AI companion. He was created by Y/n and Harry created him so he could help Y/n with things like these.

Morgan: Yes, Y/n...

Y/n: Can you scan this machine?

Morgan: Processing...Analysis Complete. It seems to be some sort of Super-Collider.

Y/n: For?

Morgan: Possibly and Likely Time Travel.

Y/n: Hold Up

Y/n's spider sense go off. Y/n sees a man in a gray suit and purple straps grab Y/n by the throat.

 Y/n sees a man in a gray suit and purple straps grab Y/n by the throat

The Beginning of the Thread (Spider-Man Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara