Chapter 30: A Game of Itsy Bitsy Spider (Spider Verse Arc)

(Later at The Villains Hideout)

The had captured Y/n and were telling Fisk that he could be the key to finding the codes and the Spider Men.

Hammerhead (PS4): Mr. Fisk we believe he's the key to all the problems

Kingpin: What do you mean?

Hammerhead (PS4): All that trouble going on at roxxon to our other 2 informants getting captured. This is The Ringleader.

Kingpin stare at Y/n through the glass as he is in a electrical Chair.

Kingpin: Not So Tough are you Insect...

Y/n: On The Contrary; I'm an Arachnid.

Kingpin: After All these weeks...You're the Troublemaker behind your Plots... 

Y/n: The Plot here is your little science project and this story.

Kingpin: You had one chance to stay out of my business. But Today...Today you will die spider Man.

Y/n: Yet I always find a way.

Kingpin: You guys get any info out of him. Even if he breaks.

Tinkerer: My Favorite Part of the day...

Tinkerer the punches Y/n and then grabs him by the throat.

Tinkerer: You Like My...New Look?

(Yes, This is My own Original Design)

Tinkerer: But here's Your warning Asshole. You Mess with us again We'll Kill Everyone you Love, Including You. Hell, I'll Kill you dead...

Tinkerer then makes a zap stick to torture the info out of Y/n.

Tinkerer: Lets get down to business

Tinkerer the jabs the stick into Y/n's Chest giving him a shock through hi whole body as he screams in Pain.

(Later With the Spider Men)

MCU, Gwen and Miles were looking for Y/n. They investigate the alley that Y/n fought Tinkerer in. MCU then finds a broken Eye Lense of Y/n's mask.