Chapter 6: The Vulture (Origin Finale)

Y/n was swinging to a Vantage Point and was listening to the Police Scanners.

Police Dispatch: All Units, converge on 5th street and Main. Riot has occurred on an Oscorp Lab.

Y/n: A Riot? Then Let's see who escaped there nest.

Y/n swings to 5th Street and heads to the source of the problem. He finds a Shootout in the Entrance of the Oscorp Lab.

Y/n: Oh man, looks like Vulture's Final Stage of his Plan. 

Y/n Swings down and Starts to Fight the Thugs. He Webs 2 of the Goons and fight the others. He then Throws a mailbox at Two Thugs knocking them out.

Policeman #1: Who is That?

Policeman #2: I don't know, but he's helping us out.

Y/n Then Runs up the The Walls until he see's The Thugs Smashing and Grabbing Everything.

Y/n: Smash and Grab? Time to mess with these fellas shall we.

Y/n then hacks the Speaker system has the song "Like I Do" By David Guetta, Martin Garrix and Brooks.

Thug #1: Where that coming from?

Thug #2: I don't know but, Is that Club Music?

Y/n: No, It's Not.

Y/n then leaps on one of the Thugs and Starts to make some Mayhem with the webs. Y/n shoots weblines as a little maneuver spots to get the jump on The thugs. He then starts to dodge the Thugs but this time under legs and attacks from the back. One of the Thugs starts to shoot inside but Y/n goes in the Vents and The Thug starts to shoot at the ceiling. 

Thug #3: He's in the Vents!

Thug #4: Kill Him!

Y/n the appears behind the Thugs gets on his shoulders and uses his sticking ability to cling on his shoulders. He the kicks his legs up and Webs the Thug to the Ceiling.

Thug #3: Oh Shit, Boss We got a...

Y/n : Get ready for the spin cycle!

Y/n then spins around causing a hazard zone and Throws the Thug through the Door.

Y/n the sprints the upper floors by using the Stairs. He sees more Thugs going up.

Thug #5: We need to get before...

Y/n: Hey guys.

Thug #6: Crap Get him!

The thugs begin to shoot at Y/n but one of throws a grenade.

Y/n: NO!

The Grenade explodes before Y/n could reach it. The stair cases the collapse as the Thugs Fall, but are saved at the last minute. 

Y/n: Tell me where the Vulture is and I let you go.

Thug #7: He'll be on the roof. But when fight him, You won't be alive to say...

The thug's mouth gets webbed shut by Y/n.

Y/n: Point Taken.

Y/n then goes into a corridor hall and sees an Enforcer.

Enforcer Thug: Spider-Man! I must Break You.

Y/n: What are you? Bane? Were probably going to get sued by Rocksteady Studios am I right Folks