Chapter 16: Rise of Doc Ock Pt. II

Y/n was swinging through the city helping people in need. He then spots a group of thugs committing a bank Heist.

Y/n: Well What do you know good o'l  bank heist.

Y/n then goes to introduce himself if you know what I mean.

Thug #1: Get The Cash and lets go.

Y/n: Well, you guys making sandwiches with that bread. I'll take a Cold-Cut

Thug #2: You'll take Grilled Cheese!

The Thugs then start to shoot at Spider Man. The Brute Thug throws a bag of money but Y/n redirects back to the Thugs

Y/n: Here's Your Change!!!

The Bag explodes with coins knocking the Thugs out cold. Y/n then Webs up the Thugs in a cocoon. 

Y/n: Now What here and behave your selves. The Neighbors will be here to check on you. And By Neighbors I mean Police.

Y/n then swings off and goes to the roof where he would watch over the city.

Y/n then gets a call from Otto.

Otto: Y/n, Come by the Lab. I've done it!

Y/n: Alright, Coming by right now.

Y/n then swings to the lab to see what Otto had in store.

(Otto's Lab)

Y/n makes it to Otto's Lab and see the Arms were missing.

Y/n: Hey Doc...

Otto: Y/n, It's time for us to celebrate.

Y/n: Celebrate What? And where are the arms.

Otto: You mean these Arms?

The Arms then come out of Otto's Back. It was the arms from before.

 It was the arms from before

Y/n: Um, Doc. How'd you manage to do all this?

Otto: Check the diagnostics it's completely safe.

It wasn't safe. Otto made some slight miscalculations Y/n tried to fix the flaws within the diagnostics but they all failed on repair.

Y/n: Um, Doc; We have a problem.

Otto: There's lots of Problems Y/n.

Y/n: Otto, The Neural Interface is altering your mind. If we ran some more tests maybe we could...

Otto: WE DONE ENOUGH TEST! For once in my life Y/n I don't feel like a failure, I feel like me

Y/n: Otto Your not a failure. If this isn't finalized the neural interface could damage your brain or worse.

This convinces Otto to come to his senses. He turns off the Neural Transmittor on the back of his neck as the Arms turn off too.

Otto: Ok, I see. Go home Y/n. We'll take care of this later. Go.

A worried Y/n takes his word as is. Y/n was mainly worried about 2 things

1. Otto would end up like Francine

2. He didn't know whether he was ok or not

Y/n: Are you sure You'll be Ok?

Otto: Yes, I'll be Fine.

Y/n leaves the lab. Otto then see the TV. It's not a face he would want to see at this time. It was Norman. Norman was talking about the rumors of the buying of Otto's small Company and long story short. They were true. This causes Otto to Snap.

Otto: NO!!!

The Arm's Claw then smashes the TV screen reciprocating Otto's Anger.

Otto: You Have No Idea What Your In For Norman.