Chapter 25: The Tinkerer (Spider Verse Arc)

Y/n charges at Tinkerer who punches Y/n square in the face. Y/n shots a web at Tinkerer and throws him at the metal bar.

Y/n: WHO ARE YOU!

Tinkerer: Wouldn't You Like to know...

Y/n then sends some punches and Kicks at Tinkerer who blocks them all. Tinkerer tries to punch Y/n in the stomach but He dodges the hit and punches Tinkerer in the mask. Y/n kicks is ankle and dropkicks the villain.

Tinkerer: Not Bad...Not bad at all.

Tinkerer then forms Gauntlets out of his hands and in addition an Equipment Launcher comes on his shoulder. 

Tinkerer: Lets see how you fair against this.

Tinkerer then rushes towards Y/n and fights swing punches. The villain lands a few but Y/n dodges the rest. Tinkerer then stuns Y/n as the villain performs a Beat down on Y/n.

 Tinkerer then stuns Y/n as the villain performs a Beat down on Y/n

(Something Like This)

Tinkerer then carries Y/n over his shoulder and throws him to the ground. Y/n tries to get back up but Tinkerer kicks him in the face causing him to stagger.

Tinkerer: I expected more from you spidey

Tinkerer then punches Y/n to the floor.

Tinkerer: But I Guess you lost Your TOUCH!

Y/n then kicks tinkerer in the face as he come back with some punches of his own. Y/n then tackles Tinkerer off the Building where the other Spider Men were fighting. The Two land on the roof of a car.

Spider Man (MCU): Hey Y/n, I need some help.

Said a struggling Mcu Spider Man trying to dodge Doc Ock.

Y/n: In a Minute!

Y/n is then grabbed and is smashed into the engine of the car numerous times. Y/n then elbows Tinkerer in the face and punches him in the face.

Y/n: What are the living glowstick?

Tinkerer: No...I'm Not!

Tinkerer then uppercuts Y/n and slams him to the ground multiple times. He then spins around and once the Villain was able to develop enough speed The Villain throws Y/n through a building and Y/n crashes through multiple walls.

Y/n: AAAAHHHHHH!!

Tinkerer then comes rushing in and beats down on Y/n. Y/n could tell that he was pissed about something but couldn't tell.

Tinkerer: YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!  *Punches Y/n*  YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER! YOU. *Punches Y/n* KILLED. *Punches Y/n* HER!!! 

Y/n was now weakened and was trying to get back up. But before Tinkerer could do anything Spider Man (MCU) Attacks Tinkerer from behind.

Spider Man (MCU): You're Not gonna hurt him.

Tinkerer: Back Off!

Tinkerer the Punches Mcu away and then throws Y/n up the building. Y/n shoots out from the roof and Tinkerer fights a weakened Y/n. He then Throws Y/n at a wall. Y/n was now defeated, He was crawling to safety.