Chapter 2: The Hard Goodbye an A Trail of a Killer (Origin)

(3 weeks Later)

Its been 3 weeks since Uncle Mike's Funeral. Y/n has fallen into a stage of depression. Y/n was at school with Francine, Cletus and Harry who were comforting him. Then Crash approaches Y/n but it didn't look like he was here to start a ruckus

Crash: L/n...

Y/n: Not today Crash

Crash: Y/n...

Crash then puts his hand on Y/n's shoulder but Y/n mistakens this as if he was ready for round 2.

Y/n: I said Not TODAY!

Crash: No, Its not that. I wanted to tell you I'm Sorry. Look I know what your going through...and I know how you feel about it. I'm sorry for your loss.

Y/n then Loosens his grip on Crash and Lets him go. Y/n then walks to class by himself as his Friends watch. 

Later that Night Y/n was in an old Shed. Inside the shed was a bulletin board of all the crime families or Criminal Empires Uncle Mike's was connected to. Y/n then pulls out a picture of the Killer.

Y/n: Dennis Carradine, huh?

Y/n: I will find you and hunt you down

Y/n: I will find you and hunt you down. Even it takes me to the ends of the earth.

Y/n then listens to "Your Better Half" by JT Music as he begins the hunt for the killer.

(I don't own the music)

Y/n Then Swings stopping any crime that connects to Uncle Mike's Killer He finds a Break In the thugs appear to be wearing kiddy masks from Looney Tunes.

Y/n: Well, The Looney Tunes Breaking into a Home. How convenient.

Daffy Duck Thug: Watch my back.

Porky Pig Thug: Got it.

Foghorn Leghorn Thug: The Boss needs that Oscorp Tech

Y/n: You know, If Warner Bros wanted to find Marvel so bad they could have just asked

Bug Bunny Thug: Oh Crap, It the Fuzz

Thugs begin to shoot at Y/n who dodges all the bullets.

Porky Pig Thug: hold still!

The thug swings his fist at Y/n only for him to dodge the hit and web him to the wall. The other thug then swings a crowbar at who dodged the Crowbar Webs the thug's hands to the wall. Y/n then punches the other thug in his jaw and throws the last thug with his webs. The Thug with the crowbar tries to break free but is stopped by Y/n.

Y/n: Ok, that was a work. Now let's get to the part of interrogation.

Y/n then pulls out a picture of Dennis Carradine.