Chapter 5: The Shocker (Origin)

Y/n soon Regains Consciousness and fights Shocker. Y/n dips, dives and dodges the punches as Shocker was struggling to land a hit on Y/n. 

Shocker: Hold Still, So I can hurt you!

Y/n: Where's the Fun in that Banana Boy?!

Shocker: I'll Squash you Insect!

Y/n then webs Shockers eyes and Throws him at a garage door.

Y/n: Spiders are Arachnids, Thank you Very much. 

Y/n then swing kicks Shocker Through a shelf.

Y/n: That all you got?

Shocker then discovers that the gauntlets have a ranged mode. Shocker then shoots a blast of energy at Y/n, causing Y/n to fall back.

Y/n: Oh come on already.

Y/n then swings around the room as an attempt to dodge Shockers blasts. The blasts begin to destroy the garage and Rubble begins to fall. Y/n starts to get creative and uses the rubble as projectile cover. Shocker destroys the debris but Y/n punches the Shocker at the last second.

Y/n: You can give up now.

Shocker: Never...

Shocker the pounds the ground using the gauntlets cause tectonic shift inside the building. Shocker then uses the collapsing to his advantage but Y/n uses his Flexibility to maneuver around metal beams hold the roof. 

Y/n: I need to put a stop to this madness now.

Y/n then makes a slingshot out of webs and launches himself to Shocker who gets ready to blow spidey away.

Shocker: this is the end for you bug.

Y/n webs the Gauntlet causing them to clog the shifts inside.

Shocker: No. No!

The Gauntlets then short circuit and explode, knocking Herman unconscious.

Y/n: Gotta go check on Big Bird.

The Vulture is then seen almost finished breaking into the safe.

Vulture: Bingo.

The Safe open and Vulture finds an Accelerator inside. Y/n sees this and Latches on His Wings. and starts to web them up.

Y/n: You're Not getting away this time.

Vulture: You Can't Stop me Spider-Man.

Vulture then Zooms off into the City and crashes into billboards as a way to shake spider man off.

Vulture: You're messing with things you don't even understand kid.

The Vulture then flings Spider Man off into a billboard and Flies off.

Y/n: He Got away, Again. I gotta get back to Cletus and Francine.

Y/n's Phone begins to ring, It was Francine.

Francine (Phone): Hello, Y/n?

Y/n: Um...Hey Francine.

Francine (Phone): I just wanted to you know we won't be able to do movie night.

Y/n: But Why?

Francine (Phone): Because My Mom on a Business Trip. I need to watch the place for a while. But you're welcome to come over...if you have time that is.

Y/n: That would be great.

Francine: Ok, Tell Clarisse I said Hi.

Francine then hangs up. Leaving Y/n to his Thoughts.

Y/n: I need to go after Vulture before he makes his next move.

(Later in a Warehouse)

The Vulture is back from the heist and has the accelerator.

Vulture: Gargan, I got do-dad.

Mac: Good.

Vulture: It's time for the final phase.

Mac: Then where would we go from there?

Vulture: We Move out. Gather the Boys, It's time for the Big Score.

(To Be Continued)