Chapter 33: The Tinkerer's Plan (Spider Verse Arc)

Y/n was swinging through the city. He was still angry about what Kaine had said. Y/n was now perched on a rooftop looking at his phone, He was looking at pictures of Him and uncle mike.

Y/n: Hey Uncle Mike, I'm sorry I did this...I'm sorry I got you killed...This is my fault, I'm not strong enough to weigh the responsibilities of both Spider Man and Y/n L/n. I just wish there was reset button that I could push and I was thinking what if I...

Y/n's Spider Senses go off as a dark figure attempt to crush Y/n but he dodges the attack he turns around to see Tinkerer with a new mask.

(Something Like This But imagine some purple in there)

Tinkerer: Hello There and Salutations. I hope  I wasn't Interrupting something. Was that your girlfriend?

Y/n glares at Tinkerer as they circle each other.

Tinkerer: You know maybe when your gone I can...give an offer to join the underground and maybe embrace her villainy again...

Y/n: Stay away from Francine...Don't even think about hurt her or joining your little cult...

Tinkerer: Heh, Did anyone ever tell you you were this stubborn no wonder the spider men think your worthless...

Y/n: No wonder your so angry maybe if you weren't so wimpy maybe you'd still have relationship.

Tinkerer then pins Y/n to the wall.

Tinkerer: I gave you chance, Now I'm gonna kill you...

Tinkerer then lands a punch on Y/n and knees him in the face. He then charges at him through the door. the tumble down the stairs as the fight in a very brutal battle. Every tumble they would go through one would smash there head into the ground or smash the others. On the final tumble Y/n send the Tinkerer through a wall, the two of them fall on a rooftop. As Y/n does his best to get up and fight he is kicked in the face by the Tinkerer.

Tinkerer: Think I forgot about what you did to me? think again!

Y/n: Why won't you just leave me be for once!

Tinkerer: Oh little spider, You just don't get it...I'm forever damned 'cause of you...I'll have some 'Fun' with your Girlfriend...

Y/n: You ASSHOLE!

Y/n charges at Tinkerer but Tinkerer then  spartan kicks Y/n through some glass. He fall on the hood of a car. Y/n knows he can't win this fight so he swings away. Tinkerer watches with malicious intent that the tracker was indeed operational and was leading him to the spider people.

Tinkerer: What an Idiot. Hey Guys found the spider men...

(To Be Continued)