Chapter 31: An Unfortunate Turn Of Events (Spider Verse Arc)

The Villains Fight as Miles and Y/n fight the Tinkerer.

Miles: Y/n, Why? We were Friends!

Tinkerer: I was!

Y/n: But you didn't have to throw it away.

Y/n throws a door at Tinkerer as Y/n tunes "Sucker For Pain" by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, and Imagine Dragons.

Y/n and Miles then fight Tinkerer. Y/n kicks tinkerer but he pulls out shield. He then bashes Y/n away. Miles Venom Punches Tinkerer and Y/n kick him in the face. Tinkerer then Creates mini Drones out of tech he is using to attack Y/n and Miles.

Miles: Is that why You left New York? So You can take over?!

Tinkerer: I'm continuing her work. I want to finish what she started.

Y/n: To Be Honest Variant Me, If she were still here she wouldn't want anything to do with you, due to what you've become.

Tinkerer: SHUT. UP!

Tinkerer then makes a Kunai out of programmable Matter.

Y/n: Ok, How in the Mortal Kombat fighting tip am I going to dodge this?

Tinkerer spins around as a purple circle is seen while it's spin cycle. Tinkerer then throws the blade at Y/n who dodges the weapon and web strikes Tinkerer. He then punches Tinkerer multiple times but Tinkerer tries to stab Y/n but he dodges the slice and gives him a punch of his own. Miles then uses his Camouflage ability to fight Tinkerer. Miles punches tinkerer in the gut and face but Tinkerer swings a punch at the air. Y/n then makes boxing Gloves out of his Webs.

(Something Like This) (Ignore the Mercenary and actions, Just look at Spidey's Hands) 

Y/n throws some punches of his own and blocks Tinkerer's Slices. Due to the webbing being around his wrists as well, The kunai did nothing. Miles and Y/n would combo Tinkerer and overwhelm him with electricity and Punches. The Two were schooling Tinkerer until Electro (TASM2) came in and Fought Y/n. Meanwhile Miles and Tinkerer were duking it out.

Miles: But why didn't you tell Me you and Phin were a thing? Why?

Tinkerer: We were going to!!!

Miles: Then Why didn't you stop her back at the tunnel?! Why Join the Underground?!

Tinkerer: I was trying to protect You! I joined to support her! I realized I wasn't alone anymore!

Miles: You Were never alone. If you told me your past, I could've helped you!

Tinkerer: Even if I did! You wouldn't get it!

Miles then has his hands covered in electricity and attempts to Zap Tinkerer but he grabs his fists and the electricity begins to zap Tinkerer. The Elecricity does nothing due to the upgrades the underground underwent. Tinkerer then headbutt's Miles and roundhouse kicks him. He then punches the ground near Miles' face as he breathe heavily.

Tinkerer: You Took her away from me...I will shred every Spider Man down to it's last Atom...Even If it's an Alternate Version Of Me...

Before Tinkerer could kill Miles, Ps4 Spider Man save Miles from his Doom.

Spider Man (Ps4): Don't Try It Buddy...

Tinkerer: Peter Parker, Such a lovely Surprise...

Spider Man (Ps4): Y/n?!

Tinkerer: In the flesh...

Spider Man (PS4): But Why? We Thought you were...

Tinkerer: I was WHAT!? DEAD?!! I WAS ALWAYS DEAD TO THIS WORLD UNTIL SHE CAME, BUT YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME...

Spider Man (Ps4): Y/n, It doesn't have be this way...You end it now, Walk away...

Tinkerer: NO!!!!!!! YOU ARE WRONG!!! ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG!!!!! You Think your heroes to save the day, But NO...Green Goblin was right...PEOPLE LIKE US ARE PUSHED OVER THE EDGE. Brock, Liv, Norman, Connors, ALL OF US...We've been deemed the Villains For too long...It's to Reunite  You with Your Uncle Ben...

Before Ps4 could do anything, Y/n web yanks Tinkerer and Punches him in the Face. He then grabs him by the Throat.

Y/n: That "Uncle" taught something your father didn't: "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility", But Mine; He taught me "Death is only Caused By Choice". He is Twice the man you'll ever be!

Y/n then knocks Tinkerer out cold and throws away. He then kneels in exhaustion.

Spider Man (MCU): You Ok?

Y/n: Yeah, Lets get out of here.

The Spiders leave as they've Sub dued Electro, Lady Octopus, and Mysterio. They take the three villains back to base where they'll be locked up until this whole conundrum is solved. But little did Y/n know, Tinkerer was cuddly as a cactus and Charming as an eel. But he was also sly as a fox. He left a little Tracking do on Y/n. If he were to ever encounter him again he would be in close proximity and able to activate the tracker and find every Spider man in there web.

(To Be Continued)