Chapter 14: Electro Vs. Y/n (Electro Arc Finale)

Y/n Free falls to a water Junction and rips the pipe off splashing water on Electro.

Electro: Water and Electricity?! I thought you were smarter than that Y/N/N~

Y/n shoots webs at Francine which she soon breaks free of and Shoot blasts of her own. Y/n Dodges all the blasts and throws some piece of the debris at Electro.

(Something like this) (Imagine this Electro as Francine and Andrew's Spider man as you)

Y/n then swings around the power grid and shoot web Bombs at Electro.

Electro: EWWW!!! GROSS!!!!!

Y/n: I get that a lot about my webs!

Y/n then slingshots himself to Francine and tackles her to the ground

(Something Like this)

The tables then turn as Electro is now on top of Y/n she then start be a bit mischievous

Francine: This is the perfect time for that promise i said weeks ago~

Y/n: Yeah-No!

Y/n the Web slides of the position and shoots a webline to Francine. She tries to make a electric effect but the web shooter have counter acted the powers.

Y/n: YES!

Y/n then throw Francine into a power pole as it leave a blue explosion behind. The Explosion knocks Y/n back

Y/n: Yep, Definitely going to need check that out.

He then sees a glowing Pole as Francine goes pole to pole making tune of  "Itsy Bitsy Spider"

Y/n: Really?!!

Y/n then gets hit by some blue streak that rams him into the poles. A Mini explosion occurs twice as Francine is able to get a hold of electricuting him.