Only Love..πŸ’«βœ¨β€

By iamkashhh

SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here... More

Only Intro
His Little WifeπŸ¦‹( Intro)
1πŸ¦‹
2πŸ¦‹
3πŸ¦‹
4πŸ¦‹
5πŸ¦‹
6πŸ¦‹
7πŸ¦‹
8πŸ¦‹
9πŸ¦‹
10πŸ¦‹
11πŸ¦‹
12πŸ¦‹
13πŸ¦‹
14πŸ¦‹
15πŸ¦‹(last)
LETS COPE TOGETHER
Hayaat❀♾
2❀♾
3❀♾
4❀♾
5❀♾
6❀♾
7❀♾
8❀♾
9❀♾
10❀♾
11❀♾
12❀♾
13❀♾
14❀♾
15❀♾
16❀♾
17❀♾
18❀♾
19❀♾
20❀♾
21❀♾
22❀♾
23❀♾
24❀♾
25❀♾
26❀♾(LAST)
Epilogue❀♾
NEXT?
L❀ve Happened🧿
2🧿
3🧿
4🧿
5🧿
7🧿
8🧿
9🧿(last)
Epilogueβ™ΎπŸ§Ώ
Rab Ne Banaya Mainu Ik Tere VaasteπŸ’ž
2πŸ’ž
3πŸ’ž
4πŸ’ž
5πŸ’ž
6πŸ’ž
7πŸ’ž
8πŸ’ž
9πŸ’ž
10πŸ’ž
11πŸ’ž
12πŸ’ž
13πŸ’ž
14πŸ’ž
15πŸ’ž
16πŸ’ž

6🧿

3.7K 436 32
By iamkashhh

SINGHANIA HOUSE..

AT MID NIGHT..

Sidharth felt some pushes making him groan as he tightly held his grip on something or probably someone.. Some more pushes nd he opened his eyes and groaned loudly..

But seeing Shehnaaz trying to push made him confuse..

Sid: Kya hua Shehnaaz?

He asked sleepily as she just struggled against his hold making him lose his hold as she tried to turn away from him making him hold her again..

Sid: Shehnaaz? kya kar rahi ho?

he asked confused as she opened her eyes and she voiced out sleepily..

Sheh: Sidhaaarthhh chhodiye..

Sid: Kyun Shehnaaz? so jao ese sahi ha..

He said not wanting to leave her, as he was more comfirtable..

Sheh: Mujhe cuddle nahi karni, mujhe nahi psnd..

She said making him narrow his eyes as she made a little pout at his look..

Sid: Phr cuddle like krna start kardo.. cause your husband is a cuddler nd a big time cuddler..

Sheh: Ahaan mujhe nahi karna cuddling..

She said trying to push his arms as he loose his arms nd she turned her back to him..

Sid: That's not fair Shehnaaz..

He said but smiled nd hugged her from back where she put her hands over his hands making him smile more.. Putting his head in her neck he slept closing his eyes..

°•°•°•○°•

NEXT MORNING..

Shehnaaz woke up and looked at his hands on her waist as she smiled shyly remembering the night.. Putting his hands back on his waist she left to get fresh..

Coming back she took out his clothes nd put them on bed.. Sidharth was still not awake.. She went to him nd tried to wake him up.. she shook his shoulder nd said..

Sheh: Sidharth uthie, late ho jae ga.. aapko office ke lye..

Sid: Hmmm

She sat on bed nd shook him by shoulders and smiled mischieviously as her hairs water went on his face making him scrunch his face that made her giggle softly..

Sheh: Sidharth bht late ho gaya hai, mai neeche ja rahi hu breakfast dkhne aap uthie plz..

Sidharth caught her hand as she got up from bed and pulled her again nd this time fully on him..

Sid: Best Morning wifey..

He said, her eyes were wide as she got freeze on her spot with a red hue spread on her cheeks making him smirk..

She was feeling so good as he was making her feel some emotions inside her nd she knew she was blushy mess..

Sheh: Um Good morning.. A..ap uthie, mujhe kaam hai..

She said setting up her hands on his sides..

Sid: Arey arey wait up Shehnaaz.. Mujhe kuch or bhi baat karni ha..

Sheh: Han bolie..

Sid: Ye tum beech raat mai mujhe chhod ke us side face krke kyun soi?

He asked as she got up from him hurriedly running towards door not wanting to say anything on that.. Sidharth too got up hurriedly trying to hold her but before that she was out of room saying..

Sheh: Fresh hokar aa jaiye Sidharth..

Where he chuckled at her.. he could see, she was shy at that..

°•°•○

Shehnaaz smilingly was standing in kitchen telling Ridhi about breakfast.. Rita ji was too there and she was happy to see Shehnaaz smiling to openly..

RJ: Shehnaaz beta hamesha ese hi muskrati raha karo.. bahot pyaari lagti ho..

She said as they were out of kitchen where Akashi and Aleesha were too sitting.. Shehnaaz smiled more, she was really happy with everything now..

Aka: Bhabi ap sharma rahi hai kya?

She teased as Shehnaaz was glowing with happiness.. Alisha's whole attention went on her too..

Sheh: Nahi nahi esa kuch nahi h..

Widening her eyes Shehnaaz said as Rita ji too smiled at that..

Sheh: Mai aati hu..

She said and went to her room not wanting to be there anymore..

IN THEIR ROOM..

Sid: Shehnaaz plz help me with this.. Ye dekho button nikal gaya h..

He said looking at her showing her his white shirt.. He was looking like a little kid.. she nodded..

Sheh: Aap apni shirt nikalie..

she said taking box of new buttons, while Sidharth smirked nd teased her..

Sid: Wifey are you in mood of something else?

Shehnaaz looked at him and shook her head vigourously making him smile teasingly more..

Sheh: Sidhaaarthhh ap chhida kyun rahe hai!!

She pouted while he smiled, her way of taking his name was something different and unique, nd that has his part of heart!

Sid: I am just asking wifey! Ab husband itna hot ho to control nahi hota na!

He said self praising making her roll her eyes..

Sheh: Aap shirt den! or chhidae nahi..

Sid: Arey ab shirt uthaarun kya? yahan ao karo, jese Tv pe ladkiyan krti hai!

He said pulling her hand as she glared at him..

Sheh: Apko lag jae gi, tv pe to acting krti h.. plz aap deejey mai kar deti hun..

Nodding he smiled at her caring nature and took his shirt out nd gave it to her... She looked at him who was without shirt with his body full on display, Looking other side she bite her lip..

Sid: How is my body?

He asked turning her over as he already saw how she was looking at him! she closed her eyes tightly.. he was asking like they talk daily like this! so casually wow!!!

Today was definately a day called teasing day for Shehnaaz!

Sid: Arey aankhen kyun band kar rahi ho? mai itna bhi bura nahi dikhta.. Dekho i have abs too...

He said taking her hand nd putting it on his abs making her shriek making her chuckle!

Sheh: eeeeee ye aap kya kar rahe hai? Aap jaen udhar or shirt pehne koi!

She said pulling her hand back and rubbing it with her kurti making him narrow his eyes..

Sid: Mai abhi naha ke aaya hu, ganda thodi hu! ese to haath mat pochho!

He said pouting a little making her smile as she chuckled nervously!

Sheh: wo g..gudgudi ho rahi thi!

She said shyly setting his shirt's button as he hugged her from behind with his upper bare body making her feel a jolt of current in her body!

Sid: Ab bhi ho rahi hai gudgudi?

He asked pulling her more close as she stopped working.. Blowing some warm air on her ear he placed his head on her shoulder making her scoot close to him..

Sid: Bolo?

Sheh: Sidhaaaartthhhh

Sid: Han bolo baby..

His endearment did something to her as she bit her lip blushing..

Sheh: Um S..sidharth neeche j..jana h..

She said when he didn't leave her nd kept hugging her back..

Sid: Han to hum---

Their room door opened making Shehnaaz widen her eyes whereas Sidharth didn't budge.. There stood Aleesha with wide eyes as she looked at them being so close, her eyes flared up at Shehnaaz whose eyes were wide..

Sid: Aleesha? Koi kaam tha?

Alee: o yes, i um i think i disturbed you both!

She said hoping to listen something in her favour but got disappointed as Sidharth said further adding fuel in her fire while at the same time teasing Shehnaaz..

Sid: well yes you definately disturbed us! we were having our time, a good time i guess..

He said as Shehnaaz put his t-shirt on his body trying to hide it from Aleesha who nervously smiled at Sidharth.. while Sidharth eyes held astonishement at the little stunt his wife was doing..

Alee: Sorry, wo Aunty breakfast ke lye bula rahi hai dono ko..

She said waiting, so may be they would come along with her.. but much to her disappointment or displeasance Sidharth said..

Sid: Han tum jao.. we are coming..

Aleesha nodded unwillingly nd was going when he again called her..

Sid: Aleesha..

She looked at him with a hope and smile..

Sid: Jaate jaate darwaza band karna..

Cletching her fists she nodded and left closing the door..

Sid: Hmm to wifey.. were you trying to cover my body from Aleesha?

He asked clearing amused at her act, while she was embarrassed.. What the hell was she doing!?

Sheh: Um wo m..mujhe laga ap ko a..ajeeb lage ga..

She lied biting her lip while he laughed at his wife.. Ajeeb?

Sid: Ajeeb Seriously Shehnaaz?

He laughed making her burry her head in his chest which has his shirt..

Sheh: M..mat k..kren plz..

She said being embarraassed making him shut as he softly patted her back..

Sid: Well you did right thing, my body is only for my wife! sole my wife..

He whispered being too close to her.. She didn't dare to look up as he kept looking at her..

Taking the shirt from her hands, he wore it and pulled her close again by her waist,

Sid: Nd i expect same from you..

He whispered more intensively dominancy visible in his voice, as she nodded slowly..

Sheh: C..chalen?

Sid: Han just one minute..

He said and combed his hair and put some perfume.. while she took out his napkin with watch and gave his bag to him..

Sid: Ab chalen..

He said smilingly while she nodded..

Shehnaaz was happy to say she was over the moon.. Her husband was too good with her.. She wanted to love him, to get love by him.. She knew it was early but with the time passing they will make it, they will make a good couple.. nd it will happe.. LOVE WILL HAPPEN...

Whereas Sidharth was too happy with their progress, he could see her happy, he could see little changes in their relationship nd they were defiantely good one.. nd he too knew LOVE WILL HAPPEN!!!  NO DOUBT...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SidNaazIsForEver..🧿♾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 8.6K 34
this book will have short tales of our sidnaaz
65.3K 6.4K 29
So guys it is my newly idea in which we see dominant sidharth and cute shehnaaz who has a big crush on sidharth but couldn't confess due to some reas...
349K 31.3K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝑰 π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’†π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’•π’“π’–π’π’š π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’”. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’† 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚οΏ½...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...