FRAT LINE-KNJβœ”οΈ

By crybabybarbie

❀️Cover by MadPierre_ Malia Ward was never the IT Girl. She was always a reserved, quiet student. Until th... More

Prologue+1
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5+
+6+
+7+
+8+
+9+
+10+
+11+
+12+
+13+
+14+
+15+
+16+
+17+
+18+
+19+
+20+
+21+
+22+
+23+
+24+
+25+
+26+
+27+
+28+
+29+
+30+
+31+
+32+
+33+
+34+
+35+
+36+
+37+
+38+
+39+
+40+
+41+
+42+
+43+
+44+
+45+
+46+
+47+
+49+
+50+
+51+
+52+
+53+
+54+
+55+
+56+
+57+
+58+
+59+
+SUMMER'S EPILOGUE+

+48+

3.5K 217 234
By crybabybarbie

MALIA

The energy in the air right now is intense.

The second to last competition and stakes are higher than ever. I'm not surprised that we've made it this far. We worked hard for this, we deserve it. We have a point to prove and we will.

We are not the teams before us at Georgia Tech. I don't think they were expecting this from us. After last year, I don't think that anybody thought we would show up again.

But here we are.

Hyping ourselves up on the sidelines as we watch another team's dance routine. They're good, crazy good. A few of the girls are a beat or two behind but it's nothing that ruins their choreography too much. I pay attention to their feet, the thrust in their bucks, how clean their moves are.

I'm nudged in the arm and drawn from my focus. I look at Camryn to see what she wants. She nods in her head to the right.

"Ain't that the cheer team?"

I glance in the direction that she's talking about and my eyebrows raise.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Taija asks as she spots them.

"Maybe they're in city for a competition." Kaia suggests.

"No." Taija and I say at the same time.

"Tyrell said they didn't have one today and the guys didn't have a game today, either."

"I talked to Namjoon the other night and he told me what days that the basketball team was free. He didn't say anything about the cheer squad."

Granted, I hung up on him and haven't answered a single call of his since then. But still, he didn't mention it. I don't know what him and Chloe talked about but the fact that he didn't want to tell me makes me think it was some bullshit.

Every time I bring her name up with valid points, he catches an attitude with me like I did something wrong. He's not about to make me feel crazy. We're not doing that again.

"I guess he didn't say anything about showing up here either, did he?" Kaia asks.

My head whips around to see the guys standing by the cheerleaders. Tyrell is looking around and taps Midas when he finds us. He points in our direction and Namjoon looks directly at me from across the room. He looks pissed.

Good.

Camryn jumps up from her spot on the bleachers and runs over to them. Midas engulfs her in a hug and laughs when she squeezes him. Tyrell looks at them in feigned disgust. The other girls walk over and greet them. I hug everybody but Namjoon. He stares me in the face and I pretend he isn't there.

Until he snatches me up and pulls me to the hallway.

"Ow. Let me go." I swat his arm. "Strong ass boy. Get off me." I pull my arm out of his grasp and he stands in my way, preventing me from moving.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I didn't feel like talking."

"Right. But when Ty called you yesterday, you answered on the second ring."

"Okay..." I look at him and he licks his lips as his left eye narrows. His jaw clenches and he rubs his forehead. He's getting upset and he looks good as hell. His bangs have been growing out and falling onto his forehead.

He's building more muscle and it's making his shirts look tiny. They still fit but his biceps are going to cause the sleeves to burst at the seams.

"Malia, please stop fucking playing with me in this building. Next time I call you, answer the phone."

"I don't have to. You don't have to tell me what you and Chloe talk about. I don't have to answer the phone when you call. It's simple." I explain and he drags his teeth back against his bottom lip.

He looks left to right before pushing me into the bathroom. His hand clamps around my throat as he back me into the wall.

"I look like I'm playing with you? Hm?" He's breathing heavy and his face is all in my personal space.

I don't respond to his question as he looks me in the eyes. I lick my lips and his eyes drop to them as he licks his own. I close my eyes as he kisses me. My hands hold onto his shirt at the waist, tugging to pull him closer. He leans his body against me more, pressing his groin into me. I feel his bulge through his jeans.

"Namu, I have to go. We gotta go on soon."

"Are you done playing with me?" His hand moves from my throat to my waist as he rubs my sides.

"I wasn't." I look away from him and he kisses my neck.

"Whatever. I'm not arguing with you. I'm coming to your room when y'all get back to the hotel."

"What if I say no?"

"Do you want to fight about it?" He counters and we stare at each other. I break first and smile at him.

"I missed you." I hug him and he smiles.

"I missed you too, baby. Come on so you can show out and we can go." He reaches for the door handle and pulls me into him for another kiss.

He opens the door and walks out first. He looks to make sure nobody is coming and then waves me out. I walk behind him back into the room and everybody is looking at us. I link my arm with his and he moves to back hug me.

"The hell y'all went?" Midas asks as a tease.

"I was fucking her ass up." Namjoon says monotonously. My eyes widen and I smack his thigh as my cheeks burn.

"Why would you say that?"

He shrugs and puts his head in my neck. "You smell good as hell." His words come out muffled into my skin. It sends shivers through me and I hide my face in his arm. He kisses my cheek as Coach calls us over. "Good luck, baby."

"Thank you." I say when he pulls his body from mine.

The light from the venue bounces off his chest and I look down. He has his necklaces out on display. I push my lips together as I turn around.

No way he has them out in public.

NAMJOON

As the dance team gets ready to perform, I find spots on the bleachers for everybody to sit. My eyes are on Malia every now and then to find her either already looking at me or talking to one of the girls. My phone buzzes and I look at it. I'm being mentioned on Instagram. I open the app and go look to see what's being said.

It's a post from Jay from a few minutes ago. He posted a picture of Malia and I when I was hugging her. The caption is a simple 'awe' with a brown heart. It's already got a couple hundred likes. I go through the comments to find that most people are calling me her boyfriend. I smile at them until it registers.

I never asked her out. We never said that we were together. She can still do whatever she wants, technically.

I don't like that.

When the music starts for the girls, I lock my phone and put it in my pocket. My eyes don't stray from Malia at all. It's very hard for me to look away from her. Why would I? I'm caught up in everything that she does.

Dancing, sleeping, eating, breathing. 

When their performance ends, they're all out and panting. Taija and Camryn have their breathing controlled the most out of everyone. That's understandable being that Camryn was on the team last year and Taija was a dancer in high school. They're used to the constant moving around.

There's five judges on the panel. The first one flips a 10. The second one flips a ten. The third flips a 9.5. Hakeem smacks his teeth from behind me.

"What type of bullshit ass number is that? It's a half a damn point, just give it to them."

I agree with his statement.

The third judge flips a 10. The tension rises as the last judge flips through their cards. Why didn't this lady have her shit together sooner? She stressing me out.

She flips a 10.

I stand up and yell with the rest of the guys. Georgia Tech is up. The girls win by half a fucking point.

They're on the floor screaming and hugging each other. The crowd is clapping and cheering for them. As the venue clears out, we board our buses and go to our hotel rooms. I call Malia and get her room number. She has an attitude about giving it to me and it's still all in her face when I get up there.

"What are you so mad at me for?"

She ignores me as she grabs her shower stuff. She refuses to let it go. The water starts running and she drops the towel to get in. I give her space while she's in there. I turn on the TV and watch basketball highlights. Malia comes out of the bathroom after about 20 minutes.

The first thing she does is start complaining under her breath.

"What's wrong now?"

"Stop talking to me."

"Bro, what's wrong with you? You've had an attitude for like three days. I did nothing to you. You were just fine a couple hours ago. What's your problem?" I sit up in the bed as she unzips her bag. She pulls out a bottle of lotion and goes back into the bathroom.

She comes out dressed with a scowl on her face. I grab her hand and she looks at me.

"Can you come lay with me?"

She allows me to hold her against me while we lay in bed. Her head is against my chest and she's playing with my necklaces. I missed being this way with her. She pissed me off not answering when I called her. I wanted to blow her phone up and it took everything in me not to.

I asked Ty to call her and she wasted no time answering him. Shit irritates me.

"Why won't you leave that girl alone?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop acting stupid."

"I'm not. I told you she ain't say shit that concerned you. Stop worrying about it."

There's a few beats of silence before she says anything else.

"If you fucking with her, you can just tell me and I'll leave you the fuck alone."

"Oh my God~, bro." I groan. I don't know why she keeps bringing this girl up. I'm really getting sick of it. Every time I see her, she talking about her.

"No, you're not. I'm not fucking with her. She said some shit that I'm not about to repeat back to you so you can start picking fights."

She moves out of my grasp. "Picking fights for what? What she say?"

"Nothing, Malia. Let the shit go."

"Nah, because if she's talking about me, she need to be put in her place. Why are you not telling me like you tryna defend her or something?"

What the fu-. I sit up and look at her. Where does she get this shit from?

"How do you get me being on her side from not telling you what she said? That doesn't even make sense. You're just saying shit. I don't want you tryna fight her. You're trippin."

She stands up and gets out of the bed. She grabs her keys and puts her slides on.

"Where are you going?"

"Since I'm trippin so bad, imma just go ask her myself. You tryna make me sound crazy like you didn't play in my face about the bitch."

I get off the bed and pulls her back as she opens the door. She pushes me off of her and I stand in front of her exit.

"Chill the fuck out. You're not leaving. Go sit down somewhere. You're not about to walk around the hotel in them little ass shorts and a tank top. You got me fucked up."

"No. You got me fucked up. I'm not bouta keep going back and forth with you and that girl. I'm not. You're not the only boy on this earth that wants me. Stop acting like you can't be replaced."

I laugh as she fumes. Replaced? Does she really want to go there with me? I don't think she wants to take this where she's taking it.

"By who?" I take a step closer to her and she glares at me. She folds her arms over her chest. She can't be serious. "By who, Malia?"

She shrugs. "It won't be hard to go fuck somebody else. All y'all lil ass boys the same."

I back her back into the wall and she puts her hands on my chest to prevent me from getting any closer. I know she can feel the heat coming off me.

"You gonna fuck somebody else? Really? Malia, I will have you in this bitch crying for real. Don't try me."

"I don't give a fuck. If you want to go fuck other bitches, then go do that and I'll do the same. I don't care."

She's funny. Really, she is. Hilarious.

"But you were just about to go fight Chloe over this dick that you don't care about."

"Aht, correction." She holds her finger up. "You said she was running her mouth about me. I'm beating her ass cause she disrespected me, not over some dick. That shit everywhere. It's not that serious. If you go fuck the bitch, that's you. If I want to have sex with somebody else, I could. This my shit."

Wrong. I don't know who she thinks she's giving it up to, but it's not happening.

My hand wraps around her throat and I pull her to me. "You want me to go fuck somebody else? Because I will. And I'll come right back in your face and tell you about it."

"Go ahead." She gets in my face. "Watch how quick I smack the shit out you for playing with me."

She smells like citrus and Moroccan oil, a weird ass combination but it fits her. It fuels the tension building in me. She got me so fucked up but she looks so fucking good right now.

Her head tilts up as her hands grab the sides of my shirt. Her glossed lips brush mine and I smirk. I lick mine and inadvertently taste hers due to the closeness.

"If you want some dick, all you had to do was ask, Malia."

Her breathing is heavy as her chest moves against mine. My mind spins as she kisses me. She threw me off with that. I'm already hard. I've been hard.

We're naked in less than a minute. She pulls me on top of her and I laugh at her haste.

This is crazy. She's crazy.

I'm out of my mind with her.

"I don't know how much time we have." I whisper against her chest. My fingers feel how wet she is and that takes time needed off.

"I don't care, just fuck me."

Do I need to be told twice? No.

Not for Malia. Hell no.

Fucking her until her attitude is gone is no problem at all. I know some of what she likes. I should.... I caused it.

I help flip her over onto her stomach and she lowers her chest to the bed. I inhale slowly as I push into her.

She whimpers and I stop moving.

"Are you okay?" I lower myself to her back, kissing her shoulder.

"Mhm." She hums as she nods. "Hurts a little."

I take some of my weight off of her and she grabs my arm to stop me.

"No, don't. Stay."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm." She hums again. She turns her head and I kiss her as I push in a little more.

"I love you, Malia."

My stomach flips as her eyes open to look at me. Her eyebrows are pinching together and her lips part as she tries to keep her eyes from closing.

"I love you." She whispers. It's all that she can manage, I think. Her voice sounds deprived of air.

"Promise, baby?" I pull her thighs against mine and put my hand on her chest, putting her back flush against my chest.

"Yes." She moans. "I promise."

I kiss the side of her face as she pushes her backside against my pelvis. I hiss and draw back a little, the feeling being too much at once. Fuck, I don't want to cum right now.

Though, Malia doesn't really seem to care. She rolls her hips just enough to stimulate the both of us. I follow her lead, meeting her halfway with each roll.

She bites her lip as she whines and moans, trying to keep herself quiet.

I don't know how thick these hotel walls are..... not risking it.

I put my hand over her mouth as I feel her start to clench around me. I feel her front teeth against my fingers as she starts to stiffen up. Her eyes roll back as she cums and her jaw kind of locks, forcing her teeth against my fingers.

"Fuck, Lia." She feels so fucking good, I can't even tell if I'm in pain or not. It hurts, but not enough to outweigh this fluttering in my stomach.

When her moans turn into quiet mewls, I uncover her mouth and slam into her.

"You were running your mouth a couple minutes ago, Malia. What happened?" I taunt her as she holds onto me.

Fuck somebody else, my ass. Not the way she's creaming on me.

She continues to push back on me and I curse at the feeling. She acts so innocent in public just to fuck me like this in private.

I love this shit.

"This is my pussy, you hear me?" I say against the skin of her shoulder.

"Yes..." she whines as she puts her head back. Tears form in her eyes from the bruising pleasure. I kiss her neck when I know I'm close. The tug worsens.

"It hurts, Namu." She whines when it becomes too much.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm cumming." I pull out and nut on her ass.

She takes deep breath trying to catch hers . I have to wait several seconds to recover before walking into the bathroom. I wet a few washcloths to clean us up. We get dressed again and I lay with her.

I lay on her chest as her fingers run through my hair, massaging my scalp.

"Are you okay, Li?"

"Mhm." She hums and I look up at her. She's staring at the TV.

"I'm serious."

She ignores me. I get in her face so I'm directly in her line of view. Her eyes shift to look at me.

"I'm not fighting over you with nobody. I don't care, Namjoon." Her words are soft spoken, she looks tired.

From the sex or of me, I'm not sure which. If it's of me, I don't care. She's not going anywhere.

"You're not. I didn't tell you what she said because I don't want you to go start something and get in trouble."

"But I still want to know." She blinks at me and I stare at her.

She really isn't going to let this go.

"All she did was call you a little girl and said you had nothing to offer me."

She smacks her teeth and frowns. "Okay? And all she got is giving you head so what is she talking about? How does she keep calling me a little girl but stay in my business? It's not making sense."

"Fuck her. Forget it." I put my head back on her chest. The last thing she needs to worry about is Chloe. She is not a threat to her whatsoever.

It's always gonna be Malia over her.

A|N
I apologize in advance for the emotional roller coaster you're about to ride. However, your seats have already been booked :)

+I made the sex scene more intimate to further align with Malia's emotional state

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 27.2K 64
"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkook; your schools heartthrob who is capabl...
18.6K 886 25
Park Jimin... A handsome guy... 19 years old... a heartthrob... every single girl in the college drool over him... he's a player, handsome, flirty an...
394K 14.9K 24
A high school au in which Kim Taehyung is the basketball captain and a school playboy. Jeon Jungkook is a new school transfer. They're both allergic...
206K 12K 105
Namjoon and Malia take a much needed break for the summer following their freshman year. Breaking back into the college life, things have changed fo...