Hunted Glory | KOOKVโœ“

By JeonTae__koo

โ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒโž In which a Royal concubine named ๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค Vowed upon himself to demoli... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Hey!
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter 25
Chapter-26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter 29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
New Stuff~
Another One๐Ÿฐ

Chapter-4

3.9K 200 46
By JeonTae__koo

The fresh batch of clothes was being properly folded and placed in the cupboard as Locking the wooden portico, yoongi left a deep sign before sitting on his side of the small bed placed in his and jungkook's shared chamber. The male was extremely anxious about the younger as he hadn't come back yet from prince Taehyung's room. The fear of jungkook acting impulsive and doing something out of the rules was eating the older concubine out. He hasn't been sleeping properly since yesterday night. Even though he just met jungkook a day ago but still the younger was his only known companion in this unknown large Harem.

"Hey get up! Stop sleeping like a pig, you have to water the plants" yoongi flinched by the aggressive knocks on the door. Yes despite being here for only sex the concubines have to work for both harem and the main castle as well. Weekly study days have been always held to educate the concubines. Of course, it's not as high-class schooling as the peasants and royals get but still was enough to write and read.

"Coming!" Yoongi nervously answered before opening the door and faced a not so intimidating-looking Lieutenant. The male was of course taller than yoongi but he was very stunning with a sharp face, having a glowing happy but opaque aura around him.

"If you can't finish the work then you won't have your breakfast today, so get ready" with that the guard was about to leave but got stopped by yoongi grabbing his wrist. The male turned his face around with a frown before yanking his hand away from the gentle grip around his wrist "what?!"

-Jung Hoseok
- 20
- Lead the Harem and 2nd class military lieutenant

Yoongi gulped and raised his palms in defense "relax! I mean no havoc. I just wanted to learn where is my friend jungkook? He hadn't arrived back yet from the prince's bedroom" 

"He will be back after The prince will allow him to do so. Stop nosing on others' business and get back to your work. Fast!" The guard answered in annoyance and went away with a huff. Yoongi rolled his eyes before moving away to do his elected chore.

"Hmmm I should start with my plan soon"

************

There was a thin knock on the door before a small come-in was heeded from inside. The lieutenant took a deep breath and stepped inside while bowing slightly "Greetings! His highness. You summoned me"

"Yes, Hoseok I did. Jeon jungkook, that concubine who was supposed to please me yesterday, is now locked up. I need you to do whatever you can to dribble everything out from him. His intentions and every aspect"

Hoseok finally bucked up as his breath got hitched by the condition of the prince. The male had his cheeks swollen up while deep purple marks coated his forehead, jaw, neck, and chest. He was resting his forehead on top of his palms, arms were being sloped on the table, eyes squeezed up while sitting on a chair as a big pillow was under him.

"H-His H-Highness are you ok? Who did t-this to you?" The warden asked in panic as the prince finally looked at him with a dark glare and aggravated expression "Nothing happened. Now listen to me carefully, don't let anyone comprehend about jungkook being locked up in a prison cell. Got it? And don't you urge to speak about my condition to anyone behind my back! Am I clear?"

Hoseok hastily bent and nodded his head eagerly "Y-Yes! His highness! Allow me to depart"

"You may proceed, hoseok and also bring some remedies for me. My core hurts a lot"

As soon as the door finally was closed, taehyung's consecutive and tough face changed into a painful one. He whimpered and gripped on his front hair harshly while rubbing his forehead on his palms. The intense pain surrounding his body especially on his lower half was just too much to endure. 

The prince woke up early in the morning feeling someone's arms tightly holding his waist while a face was hushed upon his chest. He opened his eyes and saw the concubine cuddling up to his body like a total fluff ball. His uneven lips were rosy red, long black eyelashes laid on his upper cheek while two front teeth could be seen peeking through the plumpy brims.

Taehyung kept staring at the beauty without recalling everything that happened until a sharp pain ultimately jabbed through his active nerves as a loud cry left from his body which of course woke the concubine up from his peaceful and affluent slumber.

"Ughh hell! Oh, Mother! It hurts" taehyung moved around while burying his wounded face on the pillow. Instantly he hissed at the movement, finally realizing that his whole body was injured. "Are you alright his highness!" Jungkook asked in a concern latched voice and helped the male to properly sit on the bed. The prince's eyes widened when he felt something liquid like was gushing out from his abused rim while coating the bed sheet and his thighs slowly. He shakily gazed down, identifying the white fluid as semen.

"You are so beautiful with my milk still inside of you, and my marks all over your body"

Taehyung's head slowly shifted up towards the smirking concubine, feeling extremely ashamed and humiliated. "HOW DARE YOU!?"

"Hey relax prince, you are going to hurt yourself" jungkook leaned on and grabbed taehyung's wrist from any further movement to punch. The man growled but sobbed as both anger and sting rushed over his defense. "You were begging for me to ruin you, his highness. As a slave of yours, I needed to obey your demand" jungkook smiled sweetly, spatting every reason's on taehyung's side. He knew that the prince was too could and dizzy yesterday night to hear and discern jungkook's actual cruelty

"False!! I'm a man and I could never want to get another male's dick in me! Let alone manhandling me in that horrible way!"

"But it was all you craved, his highness" jungkook frowned and stood up being still fully naked while kneeling on the floor in front of the royal "you can rightfully behead me now if I'm conversing untruths" the concubine stated confidently, eyes directed on taehyung with full focused which could make anyone fall over his twisted white lies.

And that was what taehyung did. His confused brain got more messed up with the hazy memories. He could remember the way he pleaded and that was enough to make him running angrier. Taehyung stared at jungkook for a few minutes without saying anything, the pure gaze from the concubine felt like a net of traps yet too addictive and intimidating to look away or deny.

"GUARDS!" Finally, taehyung covered his body with a Long silk coat while ordering in his deep and authoritative voice after He threw some clothes towards the male. To say the truth jungkook's heart was beating fast, he just hoped that his fresh-built ambushes were effective enough for him to proceed with his ongoing agendas. 

The wardens rushed in and bowed in front of the prince. "Lock him up!" Taehyung authorized as jungkook's arms rapidly were clutched by the guards as they began to drag him out from the room.

Jungkook was fully in terror. He desperately looked at the prince's blank face "HIS HIGHNESS YOU CAN NOT DO THIS! I GRANTED YOUR WISH THAT'S IT. SOMEONE BEAUTIFUL AS YOU REALLY MADE ME SO ATTRACTED! PLEASE CONSIDER MY WORDS AGAIN"

that was how the door got closed, leaving taehyung in an utter dilemma. He fell on the bed while glancing at his palms and feeling his bruised up cheeks. He never had imagined something humiliating like this could ever happen. As a prince and an authoritative individual, taehyung never thought of getting sexually misused by a mere slave

It was hurtful towards his pride. Not only the stigma of getting abused by another man but also the remorse of him begging to get fucked with a dick was enough to question his whole validity. He needed to sit for a bit and think about everything that was happening.

But one thing was clear that this matter should be hidden from everyone's knowledge. Or else Being a prince, his dignity and manly pride will get destroyed and he doesn't want to be a subject of other's people's laughter.

But Taehyung didn't know that subconsciously he was making jungkook's path easier, moving every sting out of the concubine's path with his own hands.

†††††††††††

With much difficulty, taehyung finally got dressed up after drinking the medicine given by Hoseok and treating his wounds. He just got back from a war yesterday so nobody gonna suspect anything after seeing his raw wounds.

"His highness, Prince Kim Seokjin is waiting for you at the east grassland. He wished for your presence for an early morning breakfast" Lu Samuel, the oldest prince's personal servant announced and bowed towards the youngest prince with a small smile

Taehyung returned his bright gesture with a slight grin "Take me there. Will anyone else attend?" He asked while walking towards the stairs made with hard marvel while trying not to scream in pain because of that unbearable pain on his lower half.

"Yes highness, Princess will be joining you two"

Taehyung nodded and walked forward. Samuel frowned his eyes at the obvious limping of the prince but decided not to speak up.

The garden was big and at the middle of it was stood a royal chart with a big decorative clothed roof on top. Under its protective shade, two people were laughing and gossiping while in front of them were placed a variety of foods. As soon as the windshield laughter echoed through the grassland filled with flowers, a small smile curved on taehyung's lips before he joined his older siblings

"Good morning highness Seokjin and my adorable sister" taehyung teasingly smirked at Seokjin whole making a poker face.

"Call me hyung too! It's not fair prince Taehyung"

- Kim Seokjin
- 27
- Eldest Prince of Kingdom Hena

"Ok ok stop fighting. He was just annoying you brother" Kim jay Kayun, the prettiest and most cunning along with the only princess of Hena, chuckled at her older brother before watching taehyung sitting beside her

"How are you Tae? You are looking really worn out with all the cuts and injuries. Considering that you have just returned from your first battle against Multan" Kayun asked while putting some cut fruits on taehyung's plate without realizing how tense the younger boy had become by the statements

"I seriously am proud of you Tae. You have brilliantly won that kingdom and I heard that 20 million worth of bronze, gold coins, 30 million of pure gold and diamonds along with almost 1000 slaves were successfully hatched from there. Regardless that was your first time, your battle diagrams and military arrangements were magnificent" Seokjin grinned cheekily making taehyung smile gaily at the praise. "It's just nothing hung, I'm still learning and hope that one day I can be as adequate as you. Like seriously you have ruled almost 17 wars against the Eastside and won every time. The roman warriors even couldn't hold you back from winning"

"It's because I believe in making promising battle strategies first more than just ruling the war out of enthusiasm. But I'm not that great as Our father. I still have to learn more Tae"

Kingdom Hena is not that big. It has 16 states and every district is governed by First class lieutenants under the order of the King. In history, 12 of the former kings of this Hena kingdom never lost any battle against the other regions. Maybe 2 or 3 times they had lost due to the bad climate. Half of the world is running under this Hena province. This kingdom is famous for its glamorous concubines, elegant Royal forts and modern laws. But still, women don't consider equal to men. Only women from rich and Royal families are kinda free to do study and have almost equal opportunities as men. But they couldn't directly join the military, politics, and war.

As the three siblings kept eating and having some family time, they didn't realize that a certain someone was staring at them while doing their garden chores. And yes, it was none other than min yoongi

"Hey, stop looking at the royals and do your job" his fellow girl concubine hissed in annoyance catching yoongi out from his long thoughts. "Uh sorry, they look really gorgeous, especially that princess"

The girl gasped while grabbing yoongi's arm "hey! Don't talk anything about princess out of the blue. Male slaves aren't even allowed to look at her or they gonna be executed! She is the only princess, Kim Jay Kayun. Beautiful right? But also as cruel and vicious as any royal can be. She is danger"

"Oh really!?" Yoongi exclaimed while peeking at the gorgeous princess through the gaps of leaves. A slay smirk hushed on his face thinking about the way he's gonna get As wealthy as the royals soon. And how? Well, time will reveal everything. But one thing was clear that Min Yoongi wasn't the scary and soft person he shows to the world. 

"And who is prince Kim Taehyung?" He asked as the girl sneakily and carefully pointed at the boy sitting next to the princess. Yoongi hmmed and without saying anything he straight ran towards the three siblings. The girl concubine gasped and called out for yoongi in horror "hey what are you doing?! Yoongi No! Tsk"

"PRINCE KIM TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi ran towards royals while yelling tae's name. The three siblings snapped their heads towards the direction as guards instantly hold yoongi back from going near them

"Who's he!?" Seokjin asked and looked at the frowning taehyung. "I don't know hyung" the youngest prince stood up and went near the struggling male with his as usual heavy and authoritative aura

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" He asked as the guards loosen their grips around yoongi's arms as the male bowed politely towards the prince

"I'm min yoongi, his highness. A concubine. My friend jeon jungkook who went to you last night hasn't come back yet and I'm worried!"

- Min yoongi
- 24
- A royal concubine under Kim taehyung

Taehyung's eyes darken and jaw clenched at the words "who do you think you are to question about him in front of me? It's my will to allow him, you don't have to bother about HIM! Next time don't cross your limits, you filthy slave" the prince arrogantly shouted at the concubine, making yoongi already hating him from inside. But to maintain his submissive image, the male needed to act scared

"I'm s-sorry his highness! I was j-just worried a-about him" yoongi stammered while looking so fragile but in real the male just wanted to roll his eyes

Taehyung gritted his teeth before ordering the guards "TAKE HIM BACK TO THE HAREM!" The guards immediately bowed and took yoongi away from there. Before leaving yoongi and the princess maintained a strict eye-to-eye contact and at that very moment, yoongi knew that he got the attention he needed.

- Kim Jay Kayun
- 26
- only princess of kingdom Hena

On the other hand, taehyung was burning in anger. By hearing jungkook's voice the sudden change in his mood really amused and piqued His brother, Seokjin's interest.

"Um, Tae? Why are you limping?"

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 57 39
Nikki has spent two years of her life helping her cousin Ashley build his custom truck for the Daytona truck meet. Naturally her parents don't want h...
565K 21.9K 32
Seriously in Amor. Omega Kim Taehyung works as a nurse in Blood Sweat and Tears Hospital, a very famous hospital in BTS (country). He is literally an...
230K 10.1K 29
After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance.
2.2M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...