Bound By Unknown(✔)

By bookie_writes

"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to he... More

Copyright
Author's Note
I.Avni Arya
II.Crash
III.Troubles
IV. Embarrassed
V. Joyous
VI. Party
VII. Sad
VIII. Club
IX. Job
X. Tears
XI. Cancer
XII. Baby
XIII. Diya
XIV. Mama
XV. Press meet
XVI. Fun time
XVII. Chance
XVIII. Engagement
XIX. Moving
XX. Date
XXI. Trust
XXII. Insecurities.
XXIII. Little things.
XXIV. Mehendi
XXV. Drunk.
XXVI. Comfort
XXVII. Married
XXVIII. All the best
XXIX. Seema
XXX. Bleed
XXXI. Erupt
XXXII. Temptation
XXXIII. Secretary
XXXIV. AJ
XXXV. Damini
XXXVI. Amusement park
XXXVII. Black
XXXVIII. Daksh Agnihotri
XXXIX. Sending away
XL. Jealous
XLI. Hold on
XLII. Evidence
XLIII. Hostage
XLIV. Rescue
XLV. Not leaving
XLVI. Awake
XLVII. Normal
XLVIII. Test
XLIX. Truth
L. Friend or Foe
LI. Crumbling down
LIII. Hope
LIV. Heart to heart(1)
LIV. Heart to heart(2)
LV. Talk
LVI. Home
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
Bonus chapter

LII. Broken heart

2.8K 128 5
By bookie_writes

"This new year, may you have new chances to prove about your worth."
----------------------------------------------

Sadness, it has been my soulmate all my life. I was smiling on the outside for Anu's sake. Anu did everything for me and took care of me and me being sad will make her more sad. So, I kept a fake smile on my face and that smile was plastered on my face and became my shield. That shield helped me a lot in hiding my true feelings. When Diya and Abhi came into my life, they brought a real smile onto my face and into my life. I felt like a person after a long time and thought that I deserve to have some happiness in my life. That didn't last long, now I have my husband accusing me for the mistake I did not commit.

If he spoke to me the same way, I would not have allowed him to get away with it. But the situation is different now, I made a mistake and Abhi took it wrong. It is on me to make him believe that what he thought was not true so even after knowing what he thought about me and judged me, I stayed and I wanted to know what secret he was talking about and clear the air between us. I also need to make him believe that I didn't commit a mistake because he may not accept my baby. "What secret are you talking about, Abhi?" I asked him in a small voice, which was foreign to my own ears.

"Are you serious now?" He scoffed at me but there was still confusion etched on my face. "I can't believe you; you are making me tell you everything. I expected you to beg in front of me that you didn't cheat on me and that it was all a misunderstanding." I stayed numb and he continued taunting me. "Oh, then it is true then, you are cheating on me with him."

"No Abhi, I didn't cheat on you." I said after he completed his last sentence. "I know that you're not going to believe me. I want to know what assumptions you meet about me so that I can clear them and prove my innocence to you." I replied in a raspy voice.

Abhi started clapping and walked around me. "Wow Avni! You are good at it. For a second there I believed your words, it's not the first time I had a cheating woman in my life. So I know how to deal with people like you." I was unable to find anything for his acquisition. When I tried to explain the situation to him, he didn't even think about it and laughed in my face. I have no confidence that he will believe me but it's my responsibility to prove my innocence and I think my only hope is Daksh.

He started speaking again when I didn't utter a single word. "You want to listen to the truth from my mouth right? Ok then. From today onwards, you are not allowed into my life or Diya's life either. Your relationship with my family ends now." I tried to open my mouth and stop him but he held his hand up and prevented me from speaking. I let the dam free and tears fell from my eyes when I looked into his eyes. He is serious about the things he told now and I know that I will not be in their life anymore.

"D-don't Abhi," my voice broke as I spoke between my cries. "I-i can't live m-my life w-without you or Diya in my life," I took a deep breath as it was difficult for me to continue speaking. Abhi stood impassively in front of me with his hands in jeans pocket. "It i-is a misunderstanding. Just let me explain everything to you, everything will be fine. Just give me a single chance." I joined my hands in front of me and begged him. I may look pathetic and weak to others, they may consider me weak for begging the one who judged me for my character. But, I don't want to lose a relationship which made my life just because of a simple misunderstanding.

"I am not a fool. I can't give you a chance knowing that you have a husband to be or your boyfriend is waiting for you. You both must have plotted behind my back and enjoyed seeing me suffer, right?" He removed his hands from his pocket and weaved it through his hair making a mess of his hair. He looked in the opposite direction lost in thoughts as I tried to grasp the new piece of information.

It was reasonable that he thought I was cheating on him. I provided him with those questions and doubts. The situations that happened in his life were also no help for me. But, I really couldn't understand from where he got the idea that I was going to marry Daksh. "Those words sounded like a cruel joke to my own ears. I knew the person for a short period but we both instantly clicked because of our common interests and at that point, I also needed a friend to stand beside me. So, I became close to him as a friend and shared all the things that were bottled up inside me. Other than that I have no feelings towards him and how can I even think of that when I have the person I love in my life." I wanted to shout the words out at him and yank him hard so that he would understand me and get the words into his thick head. I opened my mouth to do it but instead of words, a sob escaped from my mouth.

Abhi looked at me when he heard me sob. There was a surprised expression on his face along with a sad look in his eyes. I wanted to stop crying as I didn't commit a mistake but I was unable to stop the tears from falling down. I felt his gaze on me, I want to look at his face and read his expressions but I was unable to see his face clearly.

"Don't you dare act-" he started speaking in a low and intimidating voice but he stopped in between when we heard a door open. I immediately turned around and wiped my tears hastily as I heard Karthik's words.

"Sir, Diya is crying non-stop and is not listening to me. I think you need to come and calm her before her health gets spoiled," he informed, making my heart beat rise in fear and anxiety. I turned around immediately and saw Abhi, his expression was full of sadness. He immediately signaled for Karthik to move ahead and he followed him. I followed the duo till the door when Abhi suddenly turned around. He kept looking at me but spoke to Karthik.

"You go near Diya, I will join you in a minute." Karthik looked at me in worry but I kept moving my eyes and blinking them constantly knowing that he was not going to take me with him. From the corner of my eye, I saw Karthik leave with a last glance at me.

Now, we are alone and I am dreading the things he is going to say to me. "You, why would I allow you near my daughter after knowing that you married me only for getting your property? I might be fooled by you and your uncle once; I will not allow this to happen!" He said in a firm voice.

"Uncle?" I asked him confused about whom he was referring to.

"Yes, I believed him and saw him as my inspiration but he betrayed me at last," he said with pain in his words.

"Raghav uncle?" It was a question because he had been my mentor and treated me as his daughter and I always heard him praise Abhi. Then why would he betray Abhi, he will never do that. This must be a misunderstanding. I opened my mouth to speak but Abhi beat me to it.

"Look, I don't have time to speak to you nor I am interested to. I have my daughter to take care of and you can go to your boyfriend your uncle set for you. I don't care what you do but don't show me or my daughter your face. You will get the divorce papers from my lawyers." Saying that he left me there alone in shock.

Again, I am alone in my life. I have nobody with me now and the person I love got hurt by me.

No, I can't let this happen. With an unknown determination, I snapped out of my shocked state. I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"I can't leave you, Abhi. I know this is all a misunderstanding and I will clear it then I will show my anger at you. I can't live without you or Diya," saying the words I stepped out of the room and ran towards the elevator.

Luckily, the door opened when I went near it. I got in and pressed the ground floor. The lift stopped two times, it was moving slowly, and I kept on pressing the button for the floor. When the door opened, I flew out and ran out ignoring the onlookers. I reached the main entrance and started searching for his car. I didn't find the car and I started moving.

I searched relentlessly for thirty minutes; still I didn't find his car. I sat on a bench and tried to stop the pain in my heart after I realized that he was not there and he left me to suffer on my one.

"Abhi, why don't you listen to me? You always make assumptions, I thought that today would be the happiest day in our lives, but it became the most horrible day for me," I whispered. I looked down and placed my hand on my stomach. "You father loves you and me little one, he is just stubborn and will never listen to me until he wants to. You don't worry about him, I will convince him and then tell him about you. After knowing about you, your father will forget about me, little one. But that's okay; mama will have your sister to love her." I rubbed my stomach and looked above. "I hope it will happen soon, little one." I said the words into the air.

I still looked for his car even though when I knew that he left me, I still hoped that he was there waiting for me. If it was true, I didn't want to miss the chance, I started from the entrance of the hospital, I searched for the sign of him or his car. I stopped searching after my feet started to hurt from the walking.

He really left me alone but I should not get disappointed. This is the time for me to uncover the truth and question Raghav uncle about it. I know that uncle would never betray or even lie to Abhi. There must be a misunderstanding between them otherwise, I know that uncle will never lie to Abhi and he will not even think of betraying him. But the way Abhi spoke and the way he included me and Aj together didn't sit well with me. He will never try to embarrass or disrespect me for small things, he must have proof or he might have heard some things from others. For me to get to the bottom of this, I need to speak to my uncle and now will be the best time for it but before going to his house I have somewhere else to be present now.

I hailed a taxi and told the address of my destination to the driver. I sat silently in the backseat observing the passing buildings. I felt a vibration that jolted me out of my thoughts. I searched for the source of it and took my mobile out from the purse. Raghav uncle is calling me what a perfect time. The ringing stopped as the call was cut but it started ringing again immediately. I heaved a sigh knowing that I have no way out of it.

"Hello Avni! Where are you? Why is Abhi not answering my calls? Is he all right? Are you both fine?" He blurted out all the questions in a single go, not giving me time to answer them.

"Uncle, I am fine and Abhi is also good. He left for home but I have something to speak to you about. Where are you right now so that I can come and meet you?" I asked him in a low and come voice.

"I am at home now; you can swing by anytime to speak. I'll be waiting for you."

"See you then, uncle. I will get there in an hour." I cut the call after that. So, in an hour I will know all the things they hid from me, if there are any.

One hour and I will know what made Abhi conclude and then I will try to convince him and we will be happy together but somewhere in my heart, there will be a broken piece left behind. I can forget about it and heal it.

The car screeched to a halt jolting me out of my thoughts. "We arrived, madam." The taxi driver informed me.

"Can you wait here, I will be back in five minutes." I asked him, after he agreed to wait I got out of the car and faced the house. The house where we stayed together as a family and a place of our own. Even though his ex-girlfriend designed the house, we had our memories and firsts in this house. I planned a surprise for him here, I wanted to share the news about my pregnancy with him in this house.

I walked towards the door as I remembered all the sweet things he did for me. I opened the door and was not surprised upon finding the lights off, because I planned everything beforehand and I knew what awaited me further. I switched the lights on and felt a pang when I saw the living room decorated in balloons and photos. I approached one specific balloon hanging from the top, I took the string in my hand and removed the photo.

"I am sorry baby, I want to tell your father about your existence. I don't want him to find out about you without clearing the misunderstandings, give me some time baby. I will clear all the things with your father in no time." I rubbed my stomach as I looked at the photo in my hand. The shape in the photo was not clear but seeing it anyone can guess that it was a baby.

My doctor informed me that the photo in the scan might not be clear but I wanted to watch the expression on Abhi's face as he sees the photo. But I guess, I have to wait a little longer. I placed the photo inside my purse and got out of the door, I locked it and got back to the car.

I gave the driver the address for Raghav uncle's house. I was lost in my thoughts when my mobile rang. I saw Akky's name in the caller id, I wanted to ignore her as I don't want to speak and revive all the things that happened at the hospital. At the same time, I wanted to lift the call and ask about Diya. My love for Diya won and I answered the call.

"Hell-" Akky didn't let me complete the word and bombarded me with questions.

"Avni, where the hell are you? Diya is crying and is clinging to my brother like her life depends on it. My brother is also not telling us about you. Come home fast, Avni. You need to calm Diya."

I closed my eyes as I imagined a crying Diya. It felt a pang in my heart, I was the reason for her tears and I am not in a position to console and hug her. "I-i can't come." I closed my mouth with a hand, moved the phone away from my ear, and sobbed in my hand.

"What do you mean by it?" My hand started trembling as my tears fell continuously as I heard panicked voices from the other side.

"Ma'am are you alright?" The driver looked at me from the rear view mirror. I took deep breaths and tried to stop the trembling in my hand.

"Avni, Avni can you hear me? Are you fine?" I heard her voice and it helped me to calm down a bit.

"Y-yes, I-i am fine." I tried to reply in a confident voice but it came out in a raspy voice.

"Avni, please tell me what happened! I am getting worried about you." Akky replied in a soft voice.

I looked outside of the window and saw the familiar neighborhood. "Akky, I will speak to you later. I have some important things to handle."

"Ok, I will call you back in an hour and I need an explanation." I agreed with her and cut the call.

The car stopped and I paid the driver the amount. "Thank you," I gave him a small smile.

"Here ma'am," he offered me a tissue and pointed at my face. I took it and thanked him before cleaning my face.

"Don't worry ma'am, all the difficult things you are facing will vanish. Try to be happy and healthy ma'am. Everything will be fine," he consoled me.

He looked old probably in his early 50's and it looked like he was speaking from his experience. "Thank you, uncle. I will definitely look at the brighter side." He smiled at me and I got out of the car with a final thank you.

The guards opened the gate seeing me enter. I walked to the door and saw Swapna aunty waiting near the doorway. She smiled seeing me but it slowly faded away and turned into a frown when she saw my face. I don't need a mirror to tell that my face looks terrible, I have been crying and it was expected.

"What happened, Avni?" She asked and ushered me inside. She made me sit on the couch and sat beside me. "Why were you crying Avni?"

"Where is uncle?" I ignored her question. I looked sideways to check whether he was near.

"He is upstairs, let me go and bring him," she said, drawing my attention back to her. I nodded my head in positive, she stood up and handed me a glass of water. "Drink this, I will go and bring your uncle." I took the glass and drank a few sips.

"You are there. Come down fast, Avni is waiting for you." Her voice made me turn my head and look at her. She was at the foot of the stairs; I looked above and saw Raghav uncle descending the stairs. I immediately looked away, I placed the glass on the table in front of me.

"Raghav, she is not good. Her eyes are swollen, she might have cried a lot. Speak to her calmly." I heard her whisper to her husband. I looked straight ahead as if I was not present in the room. I felt the seat beside me sink down as he sat beside me.

"Avni," he said my name and waited but I didn't give any reaction to him. He sighed before continuing, "What happened, Avni?"

I looked at him and stared in his eyes asking him the question. "How is Daksh Agnihotri?"

I felt his eyes widened a little bit in disbelief but he covered it up. "Who is he to you?" I continued my questioning. "What is the relation he has with me?"

He slumped back in his seat and closed his eyes. "Tell me, uncle. Who is he? What is he to us?" He looked in my direction and there was a defeated expression on his face.

"The truth about him was to remain hidden, but now here you are asking me. Listen then." He stood and started walking as he spoke.

"I didn't know anything about you or Abhi. Rudra didn't mention anything about you two, so I thought to search for a husband for you," my heart feared listening to him speak. "I met Daksh at a party, I had my eyes on him for a while but he approached me that day and asked for a proposal." He looked in my eyes as he spoke the next sentence. "He informed me that he was interested in marrying Avni Rajput, he knew about you before the world or Abhi knew." My heart started breaking as I thought about the person whom I thought as my friend and brother ruined my life.

"I accepted it, he was perfect for you. But I informed him that the final decision is yours. I was about to inform you about Daksh when I got a call from Rudra as he was discussing your and Abhi's marriage. I knew Abhi and I knew that he would take good care of you. So, I thought that it was best that way." He explained, as I stayed rooted in my seat. I don't know what to say. Abhi might have thought that I didn't reject Daksh's proposal. He might have assumed that I was going to marry Daksh and loved him.

"What a fool you are!" I cursed thinking about Abhi.

"What?" Two voices spoke at a time, I saw aunt and uncle staring at me wide eyed as I cursed.

"Uncle, I need to leave. I will be back later and explain things to you." I hugged him and went to hug my aunt as a voice spoke, making me stop.

"You are pregnant!" I turned around and saw Abhi at the door. 

Hello people,

How are you all?

I am so sorry for the delay, I wanted to give you guys a beautiful update and I hope I have given it here.

There are only few misunderstandings to be cleared and we will be done with this book.

I'll try to complete this book this month as I have plans for the next book but I have my exams from tomorrow. So, let's see whether I can complete the boom or not.

My next will be about Diya and I will reveal the title and cover soon.
I hope you guys are excited for our little Diya.

See ya guys in next update.

Love ya all 💕💕💕

Vote. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 59.6K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
92K 6K 22
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
153K 13.6K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
852K 39.3K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...