last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

38

1.8K 123 41
By zephyrpyree

Congratulations, Jeniyah!" Shin-hye hugged her daughter, happy tears dripping from eyes. "Aww, why are you crying?" Jennie giggled in the embrace.

"Why are you crying then?" Shin-hye snapped back. "I don't know. I'm..., I'm just so happy." Jennie snorted out.

"Ha, that's the same reason why I'm crying too. Just so happy." She hugged Jennie, tightly. Full of happiness engulfed the living room along the persons present there.

Shin-hye pulled away wiping her happy tears. Jennie turned to face her father, who was already standing there looking forward to their hug. She chuckled before hurrying to find his warmth. "Thanks Jen. For bringing a little one to this family." He caressed her head. Jennie smugly nodded, touched by his words.

They also broke the hug. "When are you gonna let Jimin know?" Jong-suk asked. "Evening maybe, when he will be back. I wanna make it special." She replied, smiling widely. Jong-suk patted her head, nodding in response.

"What a time for his business trip? Hyeong must have been here!" Jungkook commented, earning Jennie's intense glare.

"How can he predict, that Jen will test positive today. Even she wasn't having a feeling until the doctor said." Shin-hye defended her son-in-law. Only got Jungkook's eyes rolling in response.

"Dae. And don't worry about me. Worry about yourself, that you don't miss the chance to be with Chaeng, when she will be pregnant. Arasso?" Jennie countered, making Jungkook speechless.

Chaeyoung immediately looked down fluttered by the talk. Jungkook had a quick glance of the said figure, and immediately looked away.

Shin-hye and Jong-suk laughed along with Jennie. But it was short, when a loud thud was heard in the entrance door. Lisa jumped in taking strong steps towards this crowd. "What is the need of a pregnancy kit here?" She shows off the kit, which was newly bought. Lisa turned to face Jisoo and Chaeyoung. "Don't tell me anyone is pregnant here." She checked Jisoo and Chaeyoung head to toe.

"Ah, what?" Jisoo questioned uncomfortable by the younger's stare. "Who needs a pregnancy kit here?" Lisa asked still eyes are watching her sister-in-laws suspiciously.

"The need is mine Lish, not them. Jichu and Chaeng's time aren't here yet." Lisa's head was immediately diverted to the voicer. She stared at her sister with a surprised expression but still showing off her smugness. "Are you being serious?" Lisa dashed to Jennie, with widenend eyes.

"Are you expecting me to joke about this, dumbo?" The elder smacked the younger's forehead softly before dragging her for a hug. Lisa was quick to tighten the grip, having such a sweet moment. "Congratulations eonnie!" She beamed, with the most wide smile, she ever had. "It's already 3 weeks old." Jennie informed letting the latter know more information. Lisa giggled loudly, fully overwhelmed.

"I want to surprise Jim. That's why I told you to buy this." Broking their bond, Jennie grabbed the kit from Lisa. The younger 'oh'ed in understanding.

"Jisoo, Chaeng, I need grandchildrens too. Please make things fast." Shin-hye requested with a smirk, shameless about what she just actually said. Chaeyoung and Jisoo's eyes widened like a welling balloon. As Jungkook and Taehyung was looking at their mother completely surprised at the same time embarrassed.

"Wait, Mine is also your grandchildren. What you mean by need one too?" Jennie frowned, confused by Shin-hye's sudden confession. "Ohho, Jen. I mean yeah, your's is also. But it's more like Mr and Mrs Park's. Than to us, it's like you are bringing them their grandson or granddaughter." Jennie just heard her mother, and at the end she pouted showing some disappointment.

Shin-hye's smile was quick to drop, she hurried near Jennie. "Jen, I didn't meant to upset you. I was just saying. Sorr-"

"Ani, eomma. I'm not upset. Just a bit disappointed by the fact, that mine and Lish's kids will be more like to our in-laws. Then the reality hit me. You already have two dughter-in-laws. Tae and Kook's kids will be enough to drag away you both's loneliness. Am I right?" Jennie grinned in the end getting a pat on her head by Shin-hye. "Dae. You are." She smiled widely.

"And I'm confident about my sons, Chaeyoung and Jisoo can bring me at least ten grandchildrens." Shin-hye stated with a proud gesture, making Taehyung and Jungkook choke on their breath. Jong-suk and Jennie laughed hearts out.

"TEN???" Jisoo and Chaeyoung gasped unisonly. Eyes wider than before looking like going to pop out. "Dae, ten! Five per couple." Shin-hye innocently chuckled, not getting tired of teasing them. As Jisoo and Chaeyoung was full of reddish, enough red to burst anytime.

"But if you are more confident, we can increase the number. Like, how about 6 per couple? Or-"

"EOMMAA!! j-j-j-just s-stop! What is wrong with you?" Taehyung glared at Shin-hye. But she was just laughing completely enjoying this moment. "Nothing is wrong with me. I was just telling my wish. Why are you being so red?" Shin-hye was so into tease them today.

"I'm not being red or black. Please stop talking about this. And focus on noona. Her baby is coming first. Then think about another one. Aish!" Taehyung blabbered fastly before leaving the living room with a lightening speed. Jong-suk and Jennie laughed at him, until he was out of sight.

"Don't you have anything to say?" Her next target was standing there mute. Jungkook looked up but immediately avoided eye contact. "I just want some water." He announced before hurrying away from this chaos.

"Yaah, the kitchen is opposite direction." Shin-hye yelled but Jungkook just follows his instincts. He took the same way to somewhere, which Taehyung used to escape from here.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung was low-key smiling looking down at the floor. They loved how this talk made their husbands this frustrated. They adored how soft they looked at that second.

"Don't you wanna runway?" The heat was now on the girls. Chaeyoung looked up followed by Jisoo.

"Shin-hye just stop it already. You are making them uncomfortable." Jong-suk supported his daughter-in-laws. He patted on Jisoo's hair, who looked still in awkward.

"Haha, just for fun." She replied side hugging Chaeyoung.

"Okay, so Jen what do you want to eat so bad? I will cook something delicious for my babies." Shin-hye caressed Jennie's belly, like she already have a big bump. The pregnant lady giggled.

"Then, I will help you. I wanna be a hero grandpa for my soon to be grandchild." Jong-suk volunteered already excited, making Jennie more overwhelmed. "Oh my god! I hope the earth isn't rotating backwards." Jong-suk completely ignored his wife's comment and continued walking towards the kitchen. The rest giggled.

"Jisoo and Chaeng! come, Join me." Shin-hye suggested. They nodded before starting to follow the leads.

But Jisoo stopped sudden, "Lish, Aren't you coming?" The latter was quick to came out from her spacing out, she stared at Jisoo's confused face. "What happened? You doesn't look fine." She repeated herself, sounding concern.

Lisa shooked her head immediately. "N-nothing! I wanna take a shower eonnie. I will be joining later." She walked upstairs leaving Jisoo more puzzled. Jisoo watched her, with some suspicious thoughts.

"Jichu???" Her head snapped back to spot Chaeyoung, gesturing her to come there. Jisoo lastly had a glance of Lisa, who was slowly climbing up the stairs. Eventhough she was worried, decided to believe the younger was fine.

~~~~

"Go ask Lisa, she is the one who always uses juicer. Only she can know where it's." Shin-hye finally gave up. Jisoo and Chaeyoung also stopped hunting for the juicer, they turned back to shin-hye.

"That's more helpful, more than wasting our time to looking for that. I don't know where that girl put the big thing, where we can't even have a bit glance of it." Shin-hye added, fully concentrated on her dish.

"Then, I will go and ask her." Jisoo volunteered, leaving Chaeyoung's beside. Getting Shin-hye and others nods, Jisoo walked out from the kitchen to climb up the stairs. Her aim was Lisa's room, which was upstairs.

She opened the room door to get in. "Lisayah!"

-

"Is she building a room for Lish, why Jichu is taking this much time?" Jennie complained, realizing Jisoo was gone for a while, she so badly want orange juice.

"Should I go and check on them?" Chaeyoung suggested, earning Jennie's attention. "You can go, but don't let anyone else to come looking for you too." Jennie warned, making Chaeyoung softly giggle. "I will be back." The others nodded in response.

Chaeyoung took her dispatcher from kitchen, making her way upstairs. The destination was also Lisa's room.

As far, Lisa was an openminded girl. Chaeyoung too, didn't mind to knock. She opened it without any warning, to met with Jisoo and the owner of the room. The two was quite surprised by the sudden visitor.

Chaeyoung frowned, completely unpredict about their reactions. She can't understand why they suddenly looks frustrated and suspicious. "What happend?" She stepped in, worriedly asking.

Lisa immediately looked away, not daring to eye contact with Chaeyoung. She seeked at Jisoo, with panicking eyes. As Jisoo decided to help the younger. "Nothing. What? Why are you here?"

It wasn't that easy to earn Chaeyoung's believe, what Jisoo well know too. Chaeyoung frowned more, dubling suspicious. "I'm here looking for you. You was gone for so long. Why do you want this much time to ask her where the juicer is?"

Chaeyoung was continuously replacing her eyes on Jisoo and Lisa. She was quite smart to understand, something was wrong. "Soo, What happend? You both look uncomfortable." This situation was making Chaeyoung worried.

Jisoo smiled awkwardly, making her way near Chaeyoung, grabbing her by shoulder, Jisoo said. "Nothing Chaeng. I almost forget, why i was here, and we started talking about some random things. That's good you are here. Come Lish, let's find the juicer." Jisoo gestured Lisa to join them. The younger nodded gulping down her limb, making her more suspicious in Chaeyoung's eyes.

Not giving Chaeyoung much attention, Lisa took the lead and walked out from the room.

"Aren't you coming?" Asking, Jisoo looked back, seeing Chaeyoung haven't took a single step, she understood the latter is suspecting them.

"Jisoo, tell me honestly. What is going on between you both? What is that you hiding from me?" The questioner was effortlessly serious. Jisoo shooked her head, meaning the same answer as before. "Why should I hide something from you? There is no point of that Chaeyoung. Believe me." Jisoo losed evertime she lied to Chaeyoung, this time also. It will be because they understands eachother very well. They was more than soulmates for eachother.

"I'm sure there is something you are hiding from me Jichu. And because of that, I can clearly say it's really serious." Remarking, Chaeyoung walked away. Jisoo watched how the latter was annoyed because of her. She sighed heavily thinking about everything happened inside the four wall, a few minutes ago.

~~~~

Before Chaeyoung could open the door, it was opened by Taehyung from inside. Totally scared by the unison, they both back off. "Oh, Mianhe." She was quick to apologize recognizing the other.

Taehyung shooked his head. "No, it's fine." He softly smiled, making Chaeyoung nervously grin. "Why are you here for?" He questioned, wondering what the latter want to do here in the library room.

"Isn't Jungkook Sir with you? I was here to call you both. It's already 10 o'clock. We should take our leave, I guess." Suggested Chaeyoung, still a bit worried how will he react to it.

"Oh, is it?" Taehyung checked his wrist watch. "I didn't noticed, it was this late. We should leave. Kook is upstairs, in his room. Let me call him." He added, letting her know.

"No, I can call him downstairs. Actually eommani is looking for you." Chaeyoung informed pointing towards the living area. "Oh, okay fine." Taehyung walked away, aiming her pointed place.

She didn't wasted more time there, as she was already founded climbing the stairs up. Chaeyoung did forget about asking permission as she opened the door to get in. Jungkook wasn't seen anywhere in the room, she did even knocked on the bathroom door before checking inside, but he wasn't there too.

Chaeyoung wondered why Taehyung would lie to her. No way, maybe Jungkook is already downstairs. She sighed, turning to return back down. But just then she found the person who she was actually looking for. Eventually looking through the glass door to the balcony, Chaeyoung can clearly recognize her husband's back figure.

She smiles fondly, seeing him seeking at the stary sky. Chaeyoung walked near the door to open it calling for him softly. "Jungkook Sir."

Jungkook was quite startled by the sudden voice, "Oh...!" He looked back, siking in relief. "You scared me, Chaeyoung." He admitted, finding back his past sight. She hang down her head, feeling apologetic knowing she did scared people twice today with the same door incident.

She took soft steps forward to perch herself beside him. "We should leave for home now. It's already 10 had passed." She informed, Jungkook nods his head still not allowing to look away from the sky. Chaeyoung gaze up to him, what this nod can mean. "Hm...?"

Jungkook didn't responded, making Chaeyoung somehow dumbfounded. She watched him closely and waited for a response. She was amused by why he is so immersed in the dark sky? What he found interesting about the small brimming stars?

It was sudden when Jungkook decided to break the scary silence. "Why don't you both hate us, Chaeyoung?" Her eyes was quick to return back to him. The question was of course unexpected.

"Ah?" Chaeyoung really don't know what to answer. She was sure surprised by that. And obviously she don't know what can the answer be.

Do they have to hate them?

Jungkook gazed away from the sky, locking eyes with Chaeyoung who was already staring at him. She was taken aback by the sudden eye contact, sending shivers down her spine. "Be honest, aren't you thinking we are selfish?"

He was making things difficult for her, she really don't know what have to be the answer. She looked away from him, hanging her head down again, Chaeyoung said. "I don't know. Do we have to?"

Jungkook chuckled softly but still bitterly. Chaeyoung look up wanting an answer for her that question. But he didn't. "Come on, just get downstairs. They will be waiting for us." Eventhough she was quite disappointed, Chaeyoung nodded agreeing to him.

Leaving the balcony grill, she started walking. The rained water on the ground didn't let her took her third step, as she immediately lost the grip to stand still. But luckily Jungkook was quick to avoid the latter meeting the floor. Chaeyoung was catched securely by Jungkook in his arms.

His hands were tightly wrapped around her tiny waist, as Chaeyoung's hands grabbed Jungkook's coat to get a balance. He straightly stared at her pretty face underneath him, where Chaeyoung was slowly opening her eyes realizing she wasn't fallen.

Without knowing Jungkook's heart was beating so fastly like Chaeyoung's, fluttered by their skin touch. Chaeyoung gazed up to met his heart eyes which he was currently holding. Their eye contact was full of love, kind of forgetting everything else.

Jungkook's eyes flicked down to her lips in a slow-motion. Balancing her in his one arm, he gently brought up his other hand to her cheek, caressing it softly. Chaeyoung leaned into his touch on her cheek bone, ever so wanting more. Jungkook downed his head a bit slowly, deciding to decrease the distance between them, as Chaeyoung stayed unmove don't wanting to protest.

The female pulled Jungkook even more closer, surely needing to remove their gap. When Jungkook noticed she closing her eyes he taken that as an approval to his next move. Eventhough their posture was making pain on Jungkook's knees, he decided to ignore it for now. As right now he had his life in his arms, he don't want to lose this chance. Where he finally decides to close the last of the distance.

"Chaeng!!" Before it could happen, a knock on the door was heard. Immediately the reality hit them, Chaeyoung straightened herself pushing away from him. Jungkook hands backed off from her waist at the same time, as he looked away feeling awkward and embarssment at the same time.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you there?" Jisoo enquires. "We are getting more late. Did you find Jungkook Sir?" She asked along with knocking on the door thrice. Chaeyoung was trying hard to avoid facetime with the male, but she so badly wants to see his reaction. Trying hard to hide her rosy cheeks, she looked over to him, but there he was already looking away from her, not wanting to show her something.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you inside?" The called figure was quick to look back hearing Jisoo hit on the door a few more. This time Chaeyoung decided to give a response. "We will be downstairs now, wait a minute."

They can hear, Jisoo's 'Oh, Okay' inside. When she walked away, Chaeyoung rotating back to Jungkook, but the courage immediately dropped as her head was back to hang down.

"W-We will be waiting down." Chaeyoung cursed herself for stuttering, but the rose tint never left her chubby cheeks. Running out from the room, she leaned to the room door to calm herself down before facing everyone down.

Avoid an awkward moment with Jungkook again, Chaeyoung dashed down. There was already everyone looking forward to the missing persons. Chaeyoung slowed down a bit to take time to reach near them. Without much distance in minutes Jungkook was also showed up.

But among them, something really caught Chaeyoung's attention. "Are you going somewhere?" She asked seeing the youngest among them standing there with her luggages.

"She is coming with us!"

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.4K 110
"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this anymore unnie." If you wanna know about th...
109K 3.9K 44
"please, don't talk to him" he said "why not?" "I don't like him, he is not good for you" "and who are you to say that? " "your husband" "since...
15.3K 599 30
"My heart, it's just for you...and only for you." ✨ Started- March 4, 2018 Ended- January 16, 2019
63K 6.1K 60
❝In the darkness, your light lights the way for me. Thank you for being my light in this dark world, Lalisa.❞ Warnings: contains mentions of sensitiv...