-karlnap oneshots!-

由 tanokiboi

An array of different Aus for Karlnap oneshots! :D Enjoy! 更多

-The one with the boys-
-The one with the boys. pt.2-
-The one with the stripper-
-The one with the broke boys-
-The one with the boss-
-The one with the war-
- The one with the whore-
-The one with the whore PT 2-
-The one with the whore PT 3-
-The one with the gods-
-The one with the crash-
-The one with the limits-
-The one with the quirks-
-The one with the marriage -
-the one with the music-
-The now with the perfect couple-
RANT!!
-The one with the meow-
-The one with all the dicks-
-The one with the French boy-
-The one with the brat-
-The one with the deal-
-The one with the trauma-
-The one with the stories-
-The one with the knife-
-The one with the car sex-
-the one with what Karl listens to-
-EXTRA - Tommy being Tommy-
- The one with the bet-
-the one with an explanation-
...
-The one with the Hamilton references-
-the one with the crime-
-the one with the talent show-
-The one with a reference -
-The one with the Cadillac-
-The one with the flowers p.t 1-
-The one with the flowers p.t 2-
-The one with the glass-
-The one with the sneeze-
-The one with bottom Dream-
-The one with the vampires -
- The one with the white rabbit -
:(
-The one with the knives-
-The one with the sexist bastard-
I'm taking a break
-The one with the tail-
-The one with the season beginning -
- Family au Intro's! p.t 1
-Family au Intro's p.t 2-
-The one with the knives- (Rewrite) p.t 1
-The one with the easily read boy-
-The one with the body shots-
-random parts that I put together-
-The one with the Trench coats and alcohol-
-✨perfect✨-
-The one with the hashira-
- The one with the heist-
-The one with the wings p.t 1-

-The one with nine fucking months-

648 13 17
由 tanokiboi

A/N Long chapter. Pog!

Phil was contemplating why he was at this youth centre again. He had called Puffy about an hour ago to help him teach Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo to tie their shoelaces. Puffy still wasn't here and Tommy was almost in tears. Ranboo got it first try.

"Phil?" Ranboo asked and pointed down to his small black and white shoes. They were ties, it was slightly messy but Phil could work with that. He smiled widely.

"Good job Ranboo! That's right!" Phil praised and Tubbo huffed from next to him. The smaller brunette tugged at his green laces and looked at Ranboo tied ones through narrow eyes. Tubbo moved his hands slowly and when he thought they looked enough like Ranboo's he tugged on Phil jack sleeve and looked up. Phil's eyes dragged down to Tubbo's green shoes, they were nicely done up with a bow and he smiled, they were better than Ranboo's but Phil wouldn't say that to crush the small brunette.

"Yes that's right! Good job Tubbo!" Phil gushed, without his co worker he had taught wo out of three children to tied their shoelace. Pretty good right? Tommy then looked at the other twos small shoes and stuck his tongue out as his fingers began to work. He strung the right string over the left and did a weird manoeuvre with the left and prepared to pull it. When the blond did the shoelaces were just completely undone like before, fat tears welled in the corner of Tommy's eyes and he looked up at Phil sniffling with a pout. Phil watched as the two other brunette swaddled Tommy with care and wiped his tears. While the two were distracting Phil went and tied the smaller red shoes and left the three to rot their brains away at the nentiendo that had recently been donated. 

He heard Puffy know on the door and got up to open the door. He began to walk and low and behold at the door was the white haired female. Phil sighed and let her in, watching the woman strut down the hallway to the kitchen. To unload all he groceries that she had just bought.

"Karl! Sapnap! Dream! George! Come help Puffy unload the groceries!" Phil shouted and heard rapid footsteps down the stair case. Soon a brunette, dirty blond and dark haired male dashed into the kitchen and began rummaging through the bags. They began to pull out items and George was only been made fun of a few times for needing. to stand on his tip toes to place somethings on the top shelf.

"Hey, where's Karl?" Phil asked, leaning against the kitchen door frame, eyes scanning for the bouncy brunette. 

"Dunno." Dream replied and Sapnap and George both shrugged. Very promptly a loud scream erupted from upstairs and everyone froze. It was high pitched and feminine.

It was definatly Karl...

Phil and Puffy immediately rushed in and headed to Karl's room. The boy was no. where I there but his bathroom door was locked and a faint light was under there. Phil knocked loudly, he heard Dream, George and Sapnap enter from behind. Karl was sobbing and hyperventilating behind the door and Pihl could tell.

"Karl, honey. What's up?" Puffy asked, her voice soft to help sooth Karl from whatever was happening in there. Karl sobbed loudly and kneeled down to slide something under the door. A small whit looking object came out and Puffy picked it up and gasped.

"Karl, darling is it real?" Puffy asked, eyes still locked on the stick in her hands. Karl sobbed loudly behind the door and let out a croaked out yes. Phil then took the stick from her and gasped. It was a pregnancy test and Phil eyed the response. It had two red lines, which due to Phils experience was positive. The other three teens were ushered out of the room and Phil heard the door unlock yet stay closed. Puffy ushered Phil out and entered to see Karl on the tiled floor, scrunched up in a ball. Phil left to leave the two alone and went to usher everyone into their living room to discuss what had just happened. 

Dream, Sapnap and George were sitting on the couch, still confused and wanting to know what had happened to Karl. Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo were on the floor, the five years old knew nothing about what was happening. Bad and Quackity were both leaning on the back of the couch, confused. Wilbur and Techno were both on either sides of the couch, starring at each other intensely. Phil shushed everyone and began to speak. He saw Puffy and Karl walk down the stairs hand and hand. Karl was in an oversized sweater; his eyes were red and puffy, clear tear track clear on his cheeks. Phil looked at the both through soft eyes and waited for Karl to sit on the floor near the five year old. Immediately being bombarded by question from the Dream team. 

Phi quickly shushed the two and began to clear his throat.

"Okay, so due to recent events Karl has an announcement." Phil began, his voice visibly soft and looked at Karl who stood up and exhaled loudly. 

"I'm pregnant." He said and there was a large moment of pure silence. Everyone was wondering if this was a joke or not. But it was defiantly real when Karl started to dry and lean into Phil's side. 

"Karl you're seventeen, who's the father?" Bad asked, voice soft yet you could still tell he was visibly enraged. He felt someone get up and wrap their arms around Karl's waist and he immediately knew who it was.

"Darling." Sapnap cooed, he didn't have the word to describe anything. How was he supposed to respond when his boyfriend just told everyone in the house he lives in that he was pregnant.

"How stupid do you have to be to get pregnant these days?" George spoke up and Karl flipped around and looked at George with the 'what the fuck' look. "Like, condoms exist people."

"Okay Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo let's go!" Puffy said and ushered the smaller children out. Karl took a deep breath.

"Everyone could wear everything they need! And one of those suckers could still get through! Condoms are only 95% safe!" Karl bit back and looked at George in spite.

"WHAT!" Quackity said and got up in a rage. "ONLY 95%" He scream and Karl nodded.

"I have to go make some calls..." Quackity said and got up and left the room. Karl giggled and went to sit down. Sapnap quickly sat by his side and peppered kisses along the brunettes face. Karl fell asleep immediately and lay against Sapnap chest. Dream got up and sat near Sapnap.

"So you guys really use a condom?" He asked and raised his eye brows.

"No, Karl just didn't say it." Sapnap answered and Dream laughed and nodded. George then came back into the room, Quackity was too busy chewing out the condoms company, least to say he and Wilbur may be in a little bit of a pickle..

1 month

Karl was one month pregnant. You could barely tell besides the fact that his stomach was slightly bloated. Karl got up an the felt a small che in his knees but passed it off and went to get breakfast with everyone. He went and sat at their long table. George was to his right with Quackity next to him. In front was Sapnap who was to the left of Dream with Quackity to his right. Bad was at the end of the table and in the front was Wilbur, who wasn't even part of the youth centre but it seemed almost getting Quackity pregnant gave him some small perks. Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo were all sitting at a different table being supervised by the two adults. 

Karl began to poke at the eggs and shoveler a small but in his mouth. He chewed on it for a while then rushed up and got put off his chair and rushed to the bathroom. Shutting the door with his foot and swiftly locking it. Karl bent over their toilet and began to throw up. He though he couldn't eat eggs anymore or that he was having morning sickness. He heard rapid knocks on the door and a small 'you okay?" From outside. He refreshed himself and cleaned himself up, unlocking the door and stepping out seeing everyone crowd around him. 

"If anyones counting, I no longer eat eggs." He dismissed and walked up their stairs to go lie down.

2 months

It wasn't that Karl didn't want to go outside. Okay it was. He felt like shit. His boobs hurried like a bitch and he was getting aches and pains and what not. He also had developed random mood swings. One minute he would be laughing and the next wanting to bang Quackity's head into a wall.

Which he had contemplated doing more times than he would liked to have admitted. 

"Karl, darling are you okay?" Sapnap asked, they were watching 'friends' and it wasn't even a sad episode yet in the corner of Karl's eyes he felt large, salty tears well. Karl nodded and sniffled a few times. Karl got up and had to leave the room and ball his eyes out. He sobbed loudly into his hands. He didn't even know why he was crying. 

It sounded to pathetic...

Karl then wiped he tears from his eyes and went back in the room. He sat next to Sapnap and laced their fingers. Soon he felt the tears returning and Sapnap's full attention on him. He tugged the brunette into his lap and whispered into his ear.

"You okay?" He whispered, his hot breath on Karl neck made him shiver and nod. He held Sapnap's hand on his waist and squeezed them for re-assurance. Soon his mood swing kicked in and Karl felt really horny...

Oh that would be a story for another time... 

4 months

Karl groaned and planted his hands. It was so annoying. He was watching Dream and Sapnap argue over driving, George and him were just sitting down in the back seat waiting for their stupid boyfriend to get in the car to get food. It wasn't that hard to get it!

"Karl, what's up?" George asked, concern lacing his tone and furrowed eyebrows present on his forehead.

"I'm in that part of the pregnancy where I get turned on with every thing." Karl explained and watched George nod. "Like I was watching Bad work out the other day and I was so horny, it was terrible."

George laughed and nodded, Dream eventually got in the front seat and started up their car. Sapnap slumped down in the seat next to him with a huff.

"Don't sulk, dumbass." Dream said and Sapnap looked at him with a scowl.

"Shut up, jackass." Sapnap bit back and Dream scoffed.

"What ever you say, buddy." Dream said, a loud groan erupted from behind and they all turned around. Karl was sitting with his legs pressed together and his face in his hands.

"See even this is turning me on!"

9 months

It was finally time, Karl couldn't stand being pregnant anymore. He had gone through so much shit and it was all going to be over in a couple hours. His water had broken randomly when he was sitting watching up with Tommy who need some company. Now he was finally dilated 10 cm and they had moved him into the delivery room. He was only allowed to be accompanied by three people so now Sapnap, George and Quackity were scattered around the room. 

"Okay, Karl. You're going to want to start pushing." Their lovely doctor, Dr Sam had said and walked nodded. He was in so much pain right now, and Sapnap was not being much of help. 

"Okay start pushing." Sam announced and Karl leaned forward, he screamed loudly and began to push out. 

"one, two three." Sam began and Karl scream ed loudly and stopped pushing, landing back on the medical cot with a thud.

"Darling, you okay?" George asked, George, oh George! He was much more helpful than Sapnap, he had gotten Karl some ice and was holding his hand while praising him. Karl scream again.

"Sam is he okay?" Quackity asked quickly, Karl scream ed wallow and ripped from his throat.

"Just another contraction." Sam passed off and looked back at Karl who was sobbing. "Karl, I'm going to need you to push again."

Karl nodded and began to push, he screamed loudly. His hands gripped anything that was in a close ranius, which happened to be George and Sapnap's hand. 

"ow! ow! ow!" Sapnap whined and George stayed put and praised Karl quietly.

"Good, Karl, he's crowing." Sam announced and Karl nodded and continued to push. He screamed loudly.

"Sap, Sap, Sap." Karl shouted an looked at Sapnap, he was crying loudly. "I don't want the baby! they can cut it out for all I care! please! It hurts!" Karl asked and gripped both of Sapnap's hands.

"Darling, it's okay, I bet you're okay." Sapnap replied softly and squeezed Karl hand. Karl's mouth dropped open and dropped Sapnap's hands immediately. He screamed loudly and gripped Quackity's shit.

"OW! Fuck! Karl!" He shouted as Karl clawed the t-shirt with his long nails. Karl screamed again.

"We have a head, shoulders and legs!" Sam said and and as soon as Karl was screaming, he wasn't and he was lying on tech bed in a daze.

"Karl you did so well!" George praised and Karl nodded weakly.

"Can you let everyone in?" He asked softly to Sapnap who nodded and told Quackity to open the door. The dark haired male got up and unlocked the door. Seeing a pile of people enter. Puffy and Bad where the first to his side.

"Karl are you okay?" Bad asked and Karl smiled softly and nodded. Bad smiled and looked down at Karl who was in a pile of sweat, tears and god knows what. A small baby was soon placed in Karl arms, he was so small and wrapped in a baby blue swaddle. The people around awed and Karl smiled and rubbed his index finger over the babies small face. Karl was quick to hand it to Sapnap and watch as his boyfriend smiled at the small boy. But much to Karl's expect he was nicked quickly by Puffy who awed over the babe who was then taken by Geogre who talked in a hushed tone to Dream and the baby. The baby was then taken by Phil who asked a very important question.

"What's his name?" Phil asked and Karl looked up at Sapnap.

"We don't know, I like Sydney but Sapnap said no." Karl passed off and looked at Sapnap with raised eyebrows.

"Hey! I didn't say no, I just though that it was a little too feminine." Sapnap said, quickly becoming defensive.

"Okay, well it's Sydney Jacobs then" Karl said and finally took notice of he small tugging at his sleeve. He stood up slightly and saw the three five year olds standing next to him.

"Can we hold him?" Tubbo asked softly and Karl giggled and nodded. he hoisted Ranboo, which was the closest, into his lap and watched as Phil softly placed the baby into his lap. Ranboo looked down and back at Karl with his mouth in a small 'o' shape. Karl's hands which were originally on Ranboo's waist, tried down and booped the small baby's nose. He sniffled, still asleep and Ranboo gasped and looked down, doing the same action but much slower. Sydney sniffled and his nose scrunched. Sapnap picked the baby back up and Karl replaced Ranboo, with Tubbo. Repeating the same thing he did with Ranboo with the next to children.

Soon they were out of the hospital, they had no idea what being a parent was like, but luckily they had Phil, Puffy and the rest of the centre to help raise this baby. Karl held the baby close to his chest and clasped Sapnap's hand, who was sitting next to him in the back of Dream's car. He needed some closure that this was real and not just an obscene dream he was having. Sapnap leaned his head against Karl shoulders, he had only just noticed that his eyes had began to water. Sapnap began to inch closer to his ear and he whispered a small sentence. It was barely a sentence, more of an articulated ghost of a breath.

"We'll all be okay."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

20.3K 198 18
Everything on 1st page
1.1K 8 5
Short dnf & karlnap oneshots (No smut or anything like that. I'm not comfortable writing that) If you have any suggestions for concepts i should writ...
9.9K 187 45
karlnap oneshots!! •cover art made by me•
599K 3.1K 23
Just some Oneshots of MCYT cause why not :) Includes: Dream George Sapnap Eret Wilbur Niki Any many more 🤗 Hope you enjoy it, have a great day.