FRAT LINE-KNJโœ”๏ธ

By crybabybarbie

โค๏ธCover by MadPierre_ Malia Ward was never the IT Girl. She was always a reserved, quiet student. Until th... More

Prologue+1
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5+
+6+
+7+
+8+
+9+
+10+
+11+
+12+
+13+
+14+
+15+
+16+
+17+
+18+
+19+
+20+
+21+
+22+
+23+
+24+
+25+
+26+
+27+
+28+
+29+
+30+
+31+
+32+
+33+
+34+
+35+
+36+
+37+
+38+
+39+
+40+
+41+
+42+
+43+
+44+
+46+
+47+
+48+
+49+
+50+
+51+
+52+
+53+
+54+
+55+
+56+
+57+
+58+
+59+
+SUMMER'S EPILOGUE+

+45+

3.8K 239 249
By crybabybarbie

+Falling in Love-YUGYEOM+

THIRD

When Malia said she wanted to have him to herself for a full day, it was expected that at some point in time, they'd be watching Titanic. It would also be expected for her to cry at the end.

What wasn't expected was for her to start feeling hot during the scene that Jack paints Rose. It was not expected for Namjoon to feel her breathing change and tease her about it.

Malia definitely did not expect for him to be eating her up like a man starved at one in the morning on a Saturday.

Her fingers push his head away as her hips rut into his face. Contradicting each other, her body movements are haywire as she gets close to release. She's panting and fighting to keep quiet as she cums. She clenches her jaw and balls her fists into the sheets.

Namjoon kisses her mound when he's finished. He wipes his chin with his shirt before tossing it aside. Malia pulls him down to kiss him and he closes his eyes, reveling in the feeling. He feels the wetness of her cheeks and knows that she's crying.

"I don't want you to go."

"I know, baby. But I have to. I'll be back before you know it."

"No, you won't." She whines.

"Lia~." He wipes her face. "I'm coming back. I have to, I live here at the moment. We have finals to take. Where else am I going to go?"

"I don't know."

He bites his lip so that he doesn't laugh. She's too cute to him. "Look at me, baby."

Her watery eyes stare into his. Namjoon's pupils slowly dilate as he looks at her. His mind blanks of what he was going to say.

"You'll come back for me?"

He answers, unblinking. "Of course I will. Always."

Malia breathes him in as they share the same air. The feeling of her chest against him makes him hard again. She feels him against her sex and kisses him to prep herself. She wants this. They both do. Namjoon rubs himself on her and breathes in content through his nose.

"Did you buy condoms?"

He sighs in frustration upon realizing that he hasn't gotten them yet. "No, I forgot." The pair look at each other as the gears turn in their head, the sexual frustration already at its peak.

"Do... do we need it?" She asks meekly. Namjoon licks his lips. "We didn't use one before." She plays with his necklace, staring at the pendant to avoid eye contact. "I'm on birth control.... and I've only ever had sex with you so...."

He smiles at those words. If that's not an ego boost, he doesn't know what is.

"We don't have to use one."

Malia holds onto him as she breathes steady. She remembers how it felt before. A little bit of pain at first for a lot of pleasure after. That's exactly what it is for her. She is full of him as her fingers trail down his back, lightly scratching.

Namjoon feels nothing but warmth in his chest and fluttering in his stomach as she moans quietly in his ear. The feeling almost caused him to miss her words. She says them barely above a whisper but he catches them anyway.

"You love me?" He looks her in the eyes as he strokes into her slowly.

"Yes." Her orgasm is hitting her in a drawn out wave of pleasure. Her body starts to go rigid as she cums.

"Yeah? Tell me again, baby." Their heavy breathing is filling their ears.

"I love you, Namu." Her back arches as he pushes into her.

"I love you too, baby."

They mean their words with every bit of them. They're becoming young adults, unsure of many things in their lives right now. But one thing they are sure of is the warmth in their chest for one another.

By 2:30 in the morning, Namjoon and Malia are asleep again; naked and lightly snoring against each other. At 11, Malia wakes up to use the bathroom and has to push him off of her. She puts on his shirt and goes to pee.

When she's finished and washes her hands, she opens the door and she bumps into him. He smiles down at her before kissing her good morning. She moves off to the side so he can use the bathroom. While she's sitting in his room, she remembers the earlier hours of the morning.

Love.

Oh, how the thought makes her giddy. She smiles to herself as she thinks about it. Namjoon comes back into the room and tackles her onto the bed.

"Ow. Namjoon, you're heavy. How many times I gotta tell you that?" She laughs as he kisses her face and neck. He makes sure that she's up by tickling her until she can't breathe. She punches him in his chest and he grabs it and hisses.

"Why you hit so hard? I was about to make you breakfast. Now I'm not doing it."

"No, I'm sorry. Come on, please."

"Nah. You can make it yourself." He says as he stands up. She pulls him back down and gets on top of him.

"Please?"

He pokes the inside of his cheek trying not to smile as she pins him to the bed. "Nah, get off me. You're being mean as hell."

She smacks her teeth. "Stop being a baby. I said I was sorry."

"Me? A baby?" He laughs. "You were the one crying a couple hours ago." He jokes and her smile slowly drops. She forgot that he had to leave tonight.

"Because I don't want you to go." She speaks softly.

He sits up and holds her close to him. "Malia. I. have. to come. home. I'm not gonna leave you and I'm coming back to you, baby. Just trust me."

He knows that it's a big ask given their track record but it shouldn't be for this. This... he really will stick to.

"Okay."

"I'll call you every night before I go to sleep and I'll text you every morning when I get up. I promise."

"You better not break it."

"I won't."

"If you do, I'm telling your-."

He covers her mouth to muffle her words as he pushes her off of him. "Shut up. I'm burning your waffles when I make them." He stands up to her their shower stuff. "Since you want to be funny and shit."

"I'm getting in first." She snatches it out of his hand and runs to the bathroom. He laughs when she shuts the door. Midas pokes his head out from the living room.

"Y'all good now?"

"Yeah. We're fine."

"Better be. All that damn noise y'all was making last night."

Namjoon's eyes widen and Midas starts laughing.

"I don't know how quiet y'all thought y'all were, but uh uhn. These beds are loud as fuck if you don't switch them screws out.

"Please don't tell her that. She'll be so embarrassed."

"I won't. You are not safe at all, though. Do you know how deep your voice got? That is crazy." Midas eggs him and he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up and leave me alone." He waves him off as he laughs.

++++++

Malia watches Namjoon as he chews his chips. His eyes are glued to his phone as he watches YouTube videos. He wants to get his Bonsai tree going but he doesn't know how to take care of it properly.

He's sitting on the couch with his glasses on. When they slide down his nose, he pushes them back up and Malia smiles. The feeling in her chest has yet to disappear.

"Baby?" He calls her pulling her out of her trance.

"Hm?"

He holds his arm out for her to get closer to him. She scoots right up under him and he smiles at her.

"You just want to stay in today?"

"Yeah. It's cold out there. I don't want anybody taking your attention away either."

"So you're being selfish?" He teases and her eyes look away from him. "It's okay. I'm selfish with you too."

They sit cuddled up next to each other as they watch videos on his phone, switching to the TV a few minutes later. Eventually, Namjoon gets hungry and Malia cooks for both of them. He refuses to stop touching her. He stands in the kitchen with her while she makes the food. They eat together and he washes the dishes.

By the time 7:30 rolls around, Namjoon is getting his duffle bags ready. Malia watches him with a somber expression on her face. They put their coats on and walk to the gymnasium. The basketball team and the cheerleading team are in there. Malia is confused by that and she looks at Joon.

"I don't think they're coming with us. Coach would have said something yesterday."

She nods as they walk in further. The other girls are there to see the guys off as well. It starts to sink in that he has to leave and she fights her tears. Despite him holding her hand and keeping her close, she still feels like he was slipping through her fingers already.

They get over to their friends and Namjoon daps them up. He never lets go of Malia's hand and all of their friends notice, giving them looks. He rolls his eyes. She hugs his torso and he puts his arm around her waist.

"Y'all are too damn cute." Taija says and Hakeem pretends to faint. Midas pushes him as he laughs.

"Okay, okay. We get it. Y'all so dramatic." Namjoon says. Their Coaches come over and start telling them which bus they're getting on.

"A lot of the cheer team's competitions coincide with our games so we're kind of traveling together. They're going to be on the first bus and we're on the second. Start getting your bags loaded, boys. We leave in 15."

Malia gets annoyed at the newfound information. As they walk outside, Namjoon squeezes her hand. He has to let it go to put his duffles on the bus. When he's done, he walks back to her and guides her away from everybody by her hips.

Her eyes water when he hugs her. She sniffles and he rubs her back. He closes his eyes as she squeezes him. For the first time in months, Namjoon catches the scent of her citrus hair products. He wishes that he could take it with him.

"Promise me you'll call."

"I promise, Lia. I'm not going to war."

"I don't care." She wipes her cheeks and tilts her head back to see him better. He's still wearing his glasses.

"I'll miss you." His voice is hushed as the wind blows against them.

"I'll miss you, too." She kisses him like it's going to be the last time.

Camryn nudges Taija and the girls and they look at the pair. They all gasp quietly before making 'aww' faces. The basketball team turns around to look and Tyrell rubs his hands together like he's scheming.

"I can't wait to get on his ass about this one."

Jay and Midas laugh but Hakeem shakes his head. "I wouldn't even do that. He shot that damn ball at my leg. That shit hurt. He ain't playing bout her ass."

"Am I the only that noticed that he never did?" Tyrell says. "This man pressed me a month into the semester asking if I was tryna get with her."

"That doesn't surprise me." Midas says. "Look at how he deal with her. He don't even like when dudes look at her for too long."

"Alright, boys! Ladies! Let's go. Time to hit the road." The Coach yells.

Namjoon takes his keys out of his pocket and hands her the one to his suite and his room. "Stay in there if you want to. All my hoodies and blankets smell like me for you."

"Okay." She takes the key and puts it in her pocket. Chloe watches from the cheerleader's bus as he kisses her one final time before getting on his bus. The dance team hugs her as she gets sad. They walk her back to her suite to comfort her and try to keep her mind off of him being gone.

Namjoon sits in his seat and puts his head back against it. As the bus pulls out of the campus, he realizes just how much he's going to miss Malia. Before he knows it, his eyes are watering. He quickly wipes them.

"Awe man." Jay double takes when he sees his wet skin. All of his friends look at him. His heart rate picks up as he becomes the center of attention. Tyrell and Midas sit nearby to comfort him. He tries to stop the tears but they just keep coming.

"You gonna be ight, man. She probably gonna be right in your room when we get back." Tyrell tries to cheer him up.

"I guarantee she is. Her and Camryn gonna have all the girls in our suite just so they don't have to leave." Midas says and Namjoon cracks a smile.

"It seems like a long time but it's not that bad. Time flies when you're busy. And trust me when I say they gonna make sure we got something to do."

Namjoon listens to Hakeem's words and holds them in his mind along with his promise to Malia. They will be just fine as long as they communicate.

A/N
+Aannddd the streets have officially lost Lia. Lmao. She wasn't even in them all the way 😭

+I'm dead about to just edit and publish the rest of this book in a lump sum because i miss junior year bad asf. LMAO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 278 23
"๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ." ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ...
205K 12K 105
Namjoon and Malia take a much needed break for the summer following their freshman year. Breaking back into the college life, things have changed fo...
33.5K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] โ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. โž This is a story following two people, with diffe...