Wanna Play? (Fem!Chucky x Mal...

By Thebrony0921

You receive a package and get a surprise... (This is my first story.... so... probably cringe ahead..) More

Bio
Hidey-Ho
Investigation
Joyride
Playtime~ (Lemon)
Death by Misadventure
Give Me Something Good to Eat
I Like to Be Hugged
Just Let Go
Little, Little Lies
Cape Queer
Twice the Grieving, Double the Loss
An Affair to Dismember
Till the End

Voodoo is Complicated

8.8K 113 14
By Thebrony0921

Y/N'S POV

It's around 5 in the morning as the sun begins to rise while Chucky and I are back on the road. Only this time, we don't have to go much further since we're already in Hackensack now. Chucky tells me to stop the car in front of a hotel building.

Y/N: Are you sure this is the place, Chucks?

Chucky: Yep, time to go~

She then climbs on to me and goes limp. I sigh and exit the car and enter the building. Chucky whispers in my ear on where to go and I just follow here directions again. As I listen to her last bit of instructions, I reach a door and knock on it. I hear female voices behind it and some footsteps, approaching the door as I let Chucky down. The door opens to reveal. . . .Jennifer Tilly?! And what Chucky says, makes me confused.

Chucky: Hiya, Tiff.

Tiff?: Sweetface! Come here!!

Chucky Instantly runs over for a hug as "Tiff" bends down, hugging her back. While she's down, I look into the room, noticing another woman in the back, resembling the Serial Killer, Nica Pierce, who was looking me up and down, as if studying me like I was her prey. I start getting nervous and more confused, due to the fact that Jennifer Tilly and Nica Pierce are in the same room together with only and robes covering their half naked bodies. unconsciously take a step back. Just then, Jennifer-- I mean, "Tiff" finally acknowledges me.

Tiff: Who's he, Chucky?

Chucky: Don't worry he's cool. He's the one who got me here. By the way, Y/N this is Tiffany, my partner in crime!

Tiffany? Tiffany Valentine!? The hell?

Y/N: U-Uh... u-u-um....

I'm in lost for words right now, and Chucky noticed.

Chucky: Hey, what's the matter?

Nica: Well, don't just stand there Tiff! Let 'em in!

Tiff steps to the side, letting me and Chucky in the room. After they closed the door Chucky and Nica guide me to the kitchen and sit me down in a chair with Chucky sitting on the table in front of me and Nica sitting in a another chair beside me, while Tiffany starts cooking something.

Y/N: Will someone please tell me, what in the actual fuck is going on here...?

Both Nica and Chucky look at each other, then back at me.

Chucky and Nica: It's a long story.

I try to prepare myself, but nothing could me wrap my head around the story. I already know about the part when Chucky and Tiffany were dating before she died once then dying a few times before meeting back up with Tiffany, sure. But then Chucky says, somewhere down the line, Tiffany had the idea transfering her soul into Jennifer Tilly's body, but not before somehow having two children named, Glen and Glenda, which metaphorically has my head spinning. And after more or less killing Andy Barclay's "childhood," she decided to finish what she'd started with Nica's family, slaughtering them all and even went as far as to torment her in the asylum I heard about on the news a week ago, moments before meeting the possessed killer doll herself. Chucky even told Nica about using her niece, Alice as a puppet to go on a killing spree before getting killed. That's just fucked up on so many levels. And after all that, Nica tells me that she's actually Chucky as well. Splitting her soul into multiple hosts, including Nica by using a voodoo spell she'd learned on the internet.

My mind felt like it was about to explode at this point. I hold my head and lay it down on the table in front of me as doll Chucky softly pats it. I groan in frustration, having multiple questions needing to be answered.

Chuck-Nica: You alright, babe?

I hear Tiffany growl behind me at Chucky's question.

Y/N: I-I..

We all then hear a knock at the door.

Tiffany: Who could that be?

Chucky: I might have an idea.

Y/N: Who..?

Chucky and Chuck-Nica don't answer, with Chucky hopping off the table and Chuck-Nica getting out the chair and both walking up to the door, opening it as me and Tiffany are left questioning who it could be. When the door is opened a black haired doll, with a dark hoodie, dark blue pants with black white shoes and his hands in his hoodie pockets is shown standing in the hallway. Nothing seems out of the ordinary to me. Until I hear his voice...

Doll Y/N: Hi. I'm Y/N. Nice to see you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Doll Y/N: What? Was it something I said? Hehe

We were all silent, until I speak up.

Y/N: What. The fuck. Am I looking at?

Chucky: Surprise!~

Chuck-Nica smiles at this, while Tiff and I are completely and utterly confused by the situation.

Y/N: How did this even happen..?

//Rewind: Last Night//

Chucky's POV

After a long intimate session with Y/N, I could barly move. And my mind could only think of him and his big cock. I look over at him to see him passed out. Minutes go by and I attempt to get out of bed and on my feet, only for my legs to wobble. I use the bed frame and anything I could hold on to as support and walk towards the bathroom and clean myself up from the mess Y/N made. I mean seriously, lets be real here, who's gonna wanna touch a dirty, sticky doll? I walk out the bathroom with a towel on my head, drying my wet hair before tossing it to the floor, searching and picking up my clothes and start getting dressed. Once I was done, I cover Y/N's lower body with some blankets, before quietly sneaking out the door.

When I was halfway out, I notice the mother from earlier stepping out of her room talking to her kid with a box in her hand.

Mother: Stay here sweetie, I'm just going down throwing this creepy thing away. I'll be back in a second.

I hide behind the door frame and watch her close the door to her room and walk down stairs as I silently followed. Once she reached bottom, she searched for the nearest trash can, swiftly throwing the box in and walks away, while I watched from a distance in the dark, unnoticed. I was planning on killing her as she went back up, but my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to go see what was inside. I go to the trash and kick it over, pulling the box close to me seeing a smiling male doll from the 90's, I think. I open the box the doll was as tall as me and looked kinda cute. Then I get an idea popping up in my head. I drag the doll back up to me and Y/N's room, pushing the door open and laying it next to Y/N's unconscious body, getting in between both of them and raising my hands above their foreheads, closing my eyes and quietly saying the archaic chanting spell as to not wake up my cutie.

Chucky: Ade due Damballa. Give me the power I beg of you!

Thunder and lightning occur outside for a moment before it abruptly ceases and fades away, meaning that the spell worked, splitting Y/N's soul as proven when the doll blinked his eyes twice before slowly sitting upright and giving a confused look towards me, then down at his hands. Looking like he was gonna freak.

Chucky: How're you feeling, babe?~

Doll Y/N: T-The hell did you do this time...?

I lift his head up to me, giving him a kiss on his lips and pulls away.

Chucky: Sorry, doll~ Couldn't resist~

//End of Rewind//

No One's POV

You're seen massaging the temple of your skull, sitting on the floor and against the wall, due to your massive headache.

Y/N: Ugh....

Chuck-Nica: Anyways, my plan is to get someone in shitty town to kill.

You and your doll self look at each other, then at Chucky and Chuck-Nica, confused as fuck.

Y/N: That doesn't make any sense. You... WE don't need help killing people.....

Doll Y/N: Yeah, I think we handle ourselves pretty well actually..

Chucky: That ain't the point, babe. In order for the ritual to work, I need an innocent to commit murder to create an army of me. An army to take over America! And maybe some persuasion could help with that.

It takes a few seconds, but you finally agree with her master plan.

Y/N: Huh. Okay then..

Doll Y/N: Sooo... what the heck are we doing...?

He gestures to me and himself and everyone looks at the both of you.

Chucky: Don't worry, I thought about that.

//Small Timeskip//

Doll Y/N's POV

My human self is now holding Chucky in his left arm, while doing the same for me in his right as we're now looking from across the street to a woman holding a yard sale. Her plan is for us to be "sold" to a lucky customer. And persuade them to kill. Sounds simple enough.

Y/N: You sure about this?

Chucky: Yep!

Doll Y/N: Let's do this.

We take our chance while the lady's distracted with something else. Human me sets us down on a table, with Chucky on her side next to a full set of kitchen knives.

Y/N: Good luck.

Chucky winks at him... me? Screw it. Human Y/N quickly walks away unnoticed by anyone, pulling up hid hood and getting into his car and heading back to the hotel. Meanwhile, Chucky sees some kid coming this way as we pose like actual dolls. The kid walks over and picks Chucky up, inspecting both of us.

Woman: Hi, Jake! You into vintage?

Jake: No, I'm into retro.

Woman: Oh, what's the difference?

Jake: About 10 bucks.

Woman: Fair enough.

She giggles. Jake takes out $20, paying for both me and Chucky before picking me up with him. As we leave, I hear the lady say something else.

Woman: Oh, someone took the butcher knife.

(To be continued...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696 142 47
"I have heard your voice somewhere...but where?" He smiled and got up from the chair and stood beside me with his one hand slowly rising my chin to...
10.7K 344 9
🚫⚠️THIS STORY MENTIONS: ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️🚫 I'm not great at describing the story so please read to find out what happens.. This is my first f...
899 11 23
These are my first story's ,these will be cringe.. Ships in these stories WARNING!! THERE WILL BE SWEARING!! top: bottom: To...
388 1 9
This is an updated version of my first book. I have edited, revised, and removed some chapters entirely. It will be mainly some sexual content, so I...