Investigation

Two days have passed since you've met Chucky. During those days, you both began killing tons of people, going out on a complete murder spree. Your first kill was a shitty, cheating husband that was neglecting and beating his own family, then you stumbled upon a cyber bully, making fun of her classmates' sexuality and looks on that same day. Chucky personally handled that one, taking her time, killing the bully very slowly in a brutal fashion. Your targets were mostly chosen at random around your area, killing swiftly and silently as you wore a self made mask with a sadistic smile drawn on it, hiding your face.  Though later down the line, Chucky would usually get jealous of your higher body count, cursing you out, nearly stabbing you and would go as far as to show off and attempt to get the most bodies under her belt, which of course brought some unnecessary attention.

  Though later down the line, Chucky would usually get jealous of your higher body count, cursing you out, nearly stabbing you and would go as far as to show off and attempt to get the most bodies under her belt, which of course brought some unnec...

A/N: (This is the mask you're wearing while killing.)

A/N: (This is your calling card

A/N: (This is your calling card.)

After the massacre you two have committed, the authorities in the area took drastic measures, having the police go out on patrol 24/7 at all times, and even designating curfews on a daily basis.

Tonight, you and her were indoors, upstairs inside your bedroom, with Chucky bored out of her mind, staring out the window and talking to herself.

Chucky: I'm so fuckin' bored....

As for you, you were on your computer playing video games like Tetris and GTA to pass the time. The room was a bit quiet. Until Chucky started tapping her knife on the window stool moments later, which got incredibly annoying fast. The tapping soon stopped once she decides to attempt making small talk.

Chucky: Sooooo~ Whatcha doin'?

Not looking away from your computer.

Y/N: Just trying to occupy myself, same as you.

Chucky: Wanna do something later?

Y/N: Maybe.

A few seconds pass by.

Chucky: Wanna cuddle?~

You stop what you're doing, but before you could say anything, you hear the doorbell ring. Before you run down, you notice your blood stained mask on the edge of the bed, picking it up and quickly throwing it underneath. You get up, leaving Chucky in the room and slamming  the door close, as you walk down the stairs and towards the front door. Once you open it, you are met with the sight of a detective, who's wearing a brown trench coat in front of you as he raises his badge.

Detective: Hello, my name's Detective Norris. The department is going door to door asking a few simple questions and simply requesting for any source of information surrounding the cases of homicide. Is there anyone with you tonight?

Obviously, you had to lie to this guy....

Y/N: Nope. I live alone and there's one here, but me right now.

Norris: Have you ever noticed anyone acting sketchy lately? Any suspicious activity?

You shake your head.

Y/N: Not really. No.

Norris: What about any--

The detective was interrupted when you both heard a loud *thump* from upstairs.

Norris: I thought you said no one else was home..?

Y/N: Th-There isn't..

The detective starts to get skeptical of your story.

Norris: Step aside, please.

Norris moves the side of his coat, revealing a handgun. Not wanting to escalate the situation any further, you do as he says and he walks into the house and begins to investigate the sound. You close the door and slowly follow behind him. He starts climbing the stairs, getting closer to wherever the sound came from, Norris puts his hand close to his gun holster and proceeds with caution, turning the corner into your bedroom and pushing the door open, finding nothing but a fallen lamp next to the bed. When he goes down to inspect it, he's then startled half to death by a wide eyed Good Girl doll popping out.

Norris: O-Oh shit!! J-Jeez..

You look in, a bit nervous and expecting the worst to happen. Then Chucky speaks in the doll's original, friendly voice.

Chucky: Hi, I'm Chucky, wanna play?

Norris laughs in relief at the doll.

Norris: Huh. Haven't seen one of these since the 80's. You're lucky to have your hands on one of these, kid.

Y/N: Y-Yeah.. pretty lucky.

Chucky speaks again with the voice.

Chucky: I wouldn't talk if I were you.

The detective gives another laugh before he hands you the wide eyed ginger doll, holding her in your arms. Then, walks down stairs to the front entrance while you follow.

Norris: Well, it looks like I've wasted enough of your time here. My apologies. Have a good one!

Y/N: Its fine. You're just doing your job. And you too.

He opens the door and exits the house, closing the door behind him. After he leaves, Chucky drops the act and cuddles into your chest. You blush and look down at her.

Chucky: See cutie? This is nice~

Y/N: .....

You go to the door, locking it and walk back up to your bedroom, you look at computer screen, now on google maps focusing on a place called Hackensack, NJ, before turning it off and shutting the door to the room. You climb in bed with Chucky still in your arms.

Y/N: I feel like a damn 6 year old....

You sigh, looking at the red head's face, and smile.

Y/N: Goodnight Chucky...

You grab the blankets, covering the both of you and turn off the light.

.
.
.
.

Goodnight cutie~

(To Be Continued...)