An Affair to Dismember

Y/N's POV

The doorbell chimes throughout the house. Andy Barclay is outside of the wheel residence with a gun behind his back while Chucky, Junior and I watch him from a window upstairs in Junior's room.

Y/N: Well..

Chucky: ..Shit.

Junior: Who is he?

Chucky: Someone who never had the balls to be one of us..

Junior: Or the height. Dude's almost as short as you two.

I snicker at Junior's joke.

Chucky: I know right?

She lets out a small laugh before Andy presses the bell again.

Junior: What do we do?

Chucky: What do you think?

Junior turns to me and I just tilt my head toward the guy outside.

Y/N: Just act natural.

He leaves the room and heads downstairs while me and Chucky continue staring outside. 

Y/N: So this guy's Andy Barclay? The kid back in '88 who you tried to kill?

Chucky: (Sarcastic) Ding sing ding. Yep. And the little bastard somehow tracked me here. Fuckin' whiner.

We then see Junior open the door, his face was clean of his dad's blood.

After listening to their conversation we've learned that Andy was here for Jake.

Y/N: That little rat. He snitched.

Chucky just scoffs, like it wasn't a big deal.

Chucky: Eh, don't worry. This can still work.

We then see Andy walk past Junior and enter the house.

Chucky: Oh, shit.. c'mon! Help me with this!

She pulls me with her as we jump to the floor and run over to the closet.

Junior's POV

I let the man in the house after I told him that my dad was home and I looked around to see if anyone was with him before shutting the door, finding no one else. I walk in front of the man and slowly lead him upstairs.

Junior: So how do you know Jake?

???(Andy): We met on an online chat group. For doll collectors. Said he has two for sale.

Junior: I didn't know he was getting rid of Chucky and Y/N.

???(Andy): Y/N? Are they here? I'd love to have a look at them. I mean, if they're as mint as Jake says.

Junior: I don't think you'll be disappointed.

We then reach my bedroom door and I open it, walking into my room and not seeing Chucky nor Y/N anywhere.

Junior: Huh. He was just here.

???(Andy): Your dad or the doll?

Junior: Both, actually. Including Chucky. Uh… dad?

I look around, not really trying my best since I know he's dead.

Junior: My mistake. I guess he went out.

???(Andy): With the dolls? 

Junior: I guess.

The guy starts looking around for himself and I start getting a bit nervous.