Joyride

Chucky's POV

I've been on Y/N's computer ever since he fell asleep, going on Google and looking up my hometown, Hackensack, New Jersey. It looks pretty nice and peaceful, still a great place to cause some mayhem. Later on, I start searching up some cars for sale in the neighborhood. The sun begins to rise and shine through the bedroom window. I turn back to Y/N who's adorably sleeping in bed until the light beams on his face, slightly waking him up but tries face away from bright light.

Y/N: God dammit....

I hop down off the chair, going towards Y/N's bed and climbing on top of him. He notices me do so as he yawns and rubs his eyes before opening them and looking up at me.

Chucky: Hey. Time to get up~

Y/N: For what...?

Chucky: I got a good place for us to go, plus I found a good car for us to get.

I point behind me towards the computer. On the screen, there's a picture of a black 1971 Ford LTD for sale on craigslist, for surprisingly only $1,500. It had over 60k miles on it, no damage, no accidents and was in good condition. Seems like a pretty good deal for a nice looking car.

 Seems like a pretty good deal for a nice looking car

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: Where's the guy's place?

//Timeskip//

Y/N and I are walking down a few blocks from his house. Well, mainly Y/N is the one walking, while I'm in his arms with my wide eyed doll face. Y/N yawns with bags under his eyes, still tired from lack of sleep.

We finally reach the property of the car dealer, but with no car in sight

We finally reach the property of the car dealer, but with no car in sight. Y/N goes up to the door, knocking nice and hard for anyone inside to hear. The door then slightly opens to reveal a caucasian male in his 30's with long slick back black hair and some facial hair.

Dealer: You need something?

Y/N: U-Um.. Are you the guy selling a Ford LTD on Craigslist?

Dealer:Yeah. Come around back.