I Like to Be Hugged

Y/N's POV

I was laying down on the bed with my hands behind my head and with chucky laying on my chest.

Chucky: So, are you more of a stabbing kinda guy, or a strangulation kinda guy? 'Cause I see the appeal in both.

Jake: I-I don't know… N-Neither! I-I don't know if I can do this…

Chucky: Sure you can, easy. You want hard? Try choking someone with these.

Chucky and I both squeeze our plastic hands. 

Y/N: Look, you hate her, don't you?

Jake: Of course I hate her.

Chucky: She's definitely got it coming.

Jake: Y-Yeah, and I want her dead, but w-what if I-I not a killer..?

Y/N: Look, Jake, of course it's hard with the first kill. It gets much easier when you pass that point. Everyone's a killer when you push them to their breaking point. And that whore.. has pushed you down further beyond… that point.

Chucky: Exactly… and it's time you finally show her that her actions have serious consequences…

Jake: H-How did you two end up like this…?

That question hit me hard, I never expected it to come out of anyone's mouth. Chucky, on the other hand, started explaining how she became a doll in the first place.

Y/N: No Chucks, I think he means, why we became killers, from the beginning..

Chucky: Oh. I get it. Alright, kid. Let  me tell you the story of my first time. You never forget your first. Step one, picking your prey. It could be a total stranger, could be someone close to you. Or maybe someone you just wanna shut the fuck up! But no matter how you slice it, you gotta find that special someone. 

//The Next Day, After School//

Jake's POV

I get multiple notifications on my phone about Lexy whereabouts and jog along a path into the woods. I jog to her location with Chucky's knife in my hand, wanting to kill her.

(Voice Over Y/N): The next thing you really have to do is really get to know your victim. What they like. Where they go. But eventually, you got to get your victim alone.

I hide behind a tree. Looking at my phone, tracking Lexy.

(Voice over Chucky) Keep it intimate. Really accept the mood. Timing is everything, you're looking for that magic moment. Just the two of ya.

My phone gets another notification and I see Lexy in front of me. I get out of hiding, jogging over and watching her from another path. I cut through once we reached a bridge. She stops to take a breath as I hide behind some bushes, with the knife ready. I rushed over to her, going in for the kill, she noticed me.. but turns out it was actually Junior I was following. He turned around, terrified and before he realized what I was doing, I quickly hid the knife behind my back while he pulled his hood down and took out his ear phones.

Junior: What the hell are you doing?!

Jake: I-I wasn't doing anything! I was.. I was just--

Junior: What's your problem?! Why the hell are you following me? You're a creep..

Junior puts his hood back up and gets jogs away as I just start here and myself if I was really going through with it.

(Voice Over Chucky:) The moment isn't always right. But I promise you, the right moment always comes.