Bloodlust

By dangerousaddiction_

Cosa Nostra. Armani Blood. Ruthless men. One principessa. ‧͙⁺... More

a/n: IMPORTANT!!!
🅒🅞🅟🅨🅡🅘🅖🅗🅣
epigraph
preface & cast
house tour pt. i
house tour pt. ii
house tour pt. iii
prologue
01 | her.
02 | them.
03 | armani
04 | home??
05 | rocky
06 | fine.
07 | blood flow
08 | backflow
010 | verge
011 | bombshell
012 | mending
013 | reload
014 | deserving
015 | family pt. i
016 | family pt. ii
017 | family pt. iii
018 | teenage dreams
019 | backspace
020 | ignition
021 | dandelions
022 | heart
a/n
a/n
023 | silenzio
a/n
024 | small kicks
025 | magma
026 | time
027 | rampage pt. i
028 | rampage pt. ii
029 | upshot
030 | life
epilogue
bonus chapter #01 | the siblings (at)
bonus chapter #02 | babies (at)
bonus chapter #03 | divertida (at)
bonus chapter #04 | gender reveal (bt)
a/n: thank you

09 | dead.

4.2K 129 35
By dangerousaddiction_

"here are you two going?" Marco asked as Giovanni and I were about to leave through the front door.

"You guys have school. Shouldn't you be gone already? you'll get late," Giovanni replied, avoiding Marco's question.

"Yeah, we're just about to leave and shouldn't she be with us?" Marco raised his eyebrows in suspicion and confusion.

"No, I called her in sick today. She wasn't feeling too well this morning," was all Giovanni said for Marco to understand.

"Aw, okay. Get well soon sorellina," Marco nodded, giving me a quick hug, before running off to the car, where Silas and Matteo were already seated.

"Let's go, sweetheart."

The drive to the Medical Base was silent, but comfortable.

As soon as we arrived, there were already some members who nodded at us, indicating a sign of respect. Giovanni just nodded back, while I found the ground very interesting.

After a couple of turns here and there, we finally arrived at a private ward, similar to the one a few days ago.

"Okay, lay down sweetheart," Giovanni instructed.
I did as he told. I layer down on the cold leather chair, which stuck to me and got warmer the longer I sat.

my nerves were creeping up on me again.

"Okay. Let's get started," he spoke, after a few minutes of typing something on a tablet, sitting down on a swirl chair, then sliding over to me.

He gently pulled up my pants leg and re-examined it, closer than last night.

"I think you're gonna have to go into surgery honey. I'm sorry," he concluded, giving me a empathetic smile.

"O-Ok," I mumbled out, but inside, my ass was on fire.

wouldn't my ass be on fire on the outside considering shit comes out from there-
no it resides from inside, so i guess you feel the burn from inside before you let it out.
right.

Giovanni seemed to read my whole mood. "It won't be that bad sweetie. Trust me, you'll be just fine. I'll be here when you wake," he tried to reassure me.

"I- I have one more q-question," I asked, hesitantly.
He gestured for me to continue.

"Do any of the boys... know about this?"

"No, except Alessandro. He needs to know, because he's your legal guardian. We'll keep the rest of the boys out of this," he replied.

"One more thing hun. Do you have any bruises elsewhere?" he asked, carefully.

I gulped as I avoided his gaze. I wanted to tell him and just get rid off my pain, but it still feels like I'm stuck, like I'm struggling. It's like I feel alive again, but some part of me is still dead.

"No," why?!

I could feel tears well up in my eyes and my breaths becoming shorter.

i'm going to have a panic attack.

"Bella, baby, it's okay. No pressure. Everything's going to be okay. Just breathe for me love," he crouched down in front of me, cupping my face, wiping my tears.

"I c-can't breathe," I struggled, as my chest constricted and the lump in my throat grew bigger, making it harder for me, blocking the airway.

He got up and carried me over to the couch in the corner of the ward, setting me on his lap as he sat down.

My head automatically found its way to his neck, as I drowned myself in his comforting scent. He placed my hands on his chest, over his heartbeat and kept repeating reassuring words in my ear and rocking me back and forth, occasionally kissing my head.

Once I calmed down, I just blurted out as I couldn't take it no more, "Help me. Please, help me. I can't do this, please. Take the pain away from me," I cried, pleading.

"Oh, baby. Sweetheart, look at me," Giovanni turned me in his lap and unburied my head from his neck, so I was up and facing him.

"As much as it wasn't in my control at the time, I regret everything that happened. I should've stopped her or said something. I know something's up and I wish that you hadn't had to go through everything that you did. But now, you're safe. You're with your family, us, your brothers. No one will dare touch you, none of us will let them. I know it's going to take some time, for you to trust us, and that's okay. You just need to open up a little more, which is a lengthy process. Understand that, none of us will hurt you. As scary as Silas and Matteo may seem, they will never lay a hand on you, because they love you to death, all of us do. Don't let whatever happened on the past, stop you from defining your future, okay? All you need to do, is drop down your barriers just a notch in front of us, honey, and let love, let us, find way to your heart. We are here for you every step of the way. You, me, all of us, need to step out of the dark, and into the light for a change. We can make this family work again. And that will never happen if we don't have you, mentally and physically, in every way possible," Giovanni poured his heart out, his voice cracking in the end, as he held me close to his chest.

We sat there for a few minutes, embracing the silence, until I broke it.

"I-I can try. I'm still s-scared, tired-d, angry and weary. But I will t-try," my voice hoarse.

for the fourth time, in forever, I will be opening the gates to my heart. i better not lose anyone this time, like I did for the past two... i hope there's no regrets...

I'm order for this to work, I have to make the first move. So, I decided to tell Gio about the bruises. We were sat here for a couple of minutes, just us cuddling, until I broke it.

"Hey, um... about the bruises-" I started, pulling away from him, my hands on his broad shoulders and my hair sticking to my face.

"You don't have to, honey. You can take your time-" he said smiling sadly, obviously remembering that I had a panic attack a few minutes ago when he asked.

"No I- it's fine. I'm ready and I, uh... actually really need it — if that's okay?" I said, now, me the one who's hesitant.

"Okay. If you wish so," he smiled affectionately, carrying me back over to the chairs. As soon as he set me down, I missed his warmth and accidentally let out a whine in protest, a pout forming on my lips, my hands doing it's own thing, grabby hands.

you're getting too comfortable-
shut up.

Gio noticed this and let out an amused chuckle, love and adoration in his eyes. He came over to me and gave me a tight warm hug. I buried my head into his chest. As we pulled away, he gave me lingering kiss on my forehead and we got to work.

"Alright, where else are you hurt?" he asked, softly. I swallowed, my mouth dry and then proceeded to answer, "ribs, back and... t-thighs." I looked down and I could see the saddened and angry expression on his face.

"Okay, can you take your shirt off for me sweetheart?" he asked gently. I froze, but this is what I asked for, so there's no turning back now. I nodded slowly, but quickened my pace as I ended it.

He smiled and gently patted my head, before turning around on the swivel chair to type something in his tablet and give me... privacy, of course.

I sat up and shakily took off my sweatshirt, leaving me in my bra. Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at my body in disgust.

disgusting, filthy whore.

I bit back a sob, as Gio turned back around. I lowered my head in and my face reddened from embarrassment, as I felt ashamed of myself. I heard Gio sigh, before the sound of the moving swivel chair told me that he was coming closer to me.

A lonely tear escaped my eye, followed by more accompanied ones. I wrapped my arms around myself, in attempt to cover my disgusting body. Warm hands lowered mines and tilted my head to look up at him. I was met with Gio's gentle expression.

"Hey babygirl, it's okay. There's absolutely, nothing, to be ashamed of. These scars are one of a fighter — a survivor, amore. I will never judge you — I'm proud of you. So fucking proud, that my sister, is a fighter," his voice breaking, with unshed emotion, his teary eyes giving it all away, as he caressed my hair.

I nodded, kinda believing him. He stood up and gave me a hug and kiss on my head, before asking me if I was completely ready.

And so the check went on for about ten minutes. He cleaned my ribs and stomach. Seeing this, his eyes darkened for the person who did this, and not me. When it came to my thighs, my pants were loose, so I rolled it up, so he could clean the struggled rape scars.

He asked me if I wanted to take the rape kit and he would bring a female doctor over to check me up. I wasn't so sure, but I said yes anyways.

The doctor was nice and she was kind and very patient with me. All-in-all, a conclusion. No infections, no nothing, I was clean. Just that I have ointment for my bruises and scars, which will help them fade — not completely, because they will still show, but lightly.

Now, my only problem, surgery for this stupid bullet wound.

BLOODLUST

Here I was, laid in this horrible hospital gown, waiting for my scheduled surgery.

"Miss Armani, you're up for surgery," one of the kind nurses here smiled at me.

I smiled back and took a deep breath, as I felt myself being wheeled out.

you'll be fine.
ha, this shit's gonna hurt like hell motherfucker. don't reassure her angel.
whatever you bi-
complete that sentence. i dare you.
...
hmf, that's what i thought.

"Okay. Here we go..." I heard the head surgeon say, before I was knocked out with anaesthetic.

BLOODLUST

Third Person

"She's flatlining!" the assistant yelled, in panic.

"What?! How's that possible?!" the head surgeon yelled, eyes wide, the whole team in panic.

'if this girl doesn't make it, boss will screw us' was all they could think.

"She's bleeding from elsewhere- somewhere in the upper stomach. Her heart's failing, there's too much blood," the male nurse explained.

"How?! There must be something else, a small gunshot wound cannot cause this much damage. Stitch up, and be gentle with the tissue, else it will tear or get injured further. You, come here," the head surgeon ordered to the poor assistant who was new and looked like he got shit stuck on his face.

The assistant gathered the equipment and helped the head surgeon in charging her body, hoping to revive her, while the other surgeons were figuring the problem.

"Holy shit..." the male surgeon trailed off.

"What?" the head surgeon inquired, still busy with charging.

"There's drugs in here. Stored. Her body can't take it," the surgeons, we're in utter shock at the discovery, as they never thought to have to cut up her stomach, littered with bruises, which hid packages of drugs underneath them, some of them closed, some of them open and some of them already consumed.

(a/n: bella was raped till she was unconscious that night and they stored drugs in her unconscious body, supposedly going to sell her till-)

They quickly snapped out of it and carefully removed the packages and heavy drugs from her stomach.

Once they did, Bella's heartbeat was back. The head surgeon told one of the female surgeons to inform the brothers, well the oldest two, on what had just happened.

BLOODLUST

The brothers were in shock and anger at the shocking revelation, well, at least that's what's on the surface. Giovanni had his head in his hands, while Alessandro stared at the wall, blankly, in front of him.

They had also been informed a few minutes later that Bella had a brace for her leg for the night, as well as she would have to stay overnight in the hospital, for observation.

The only problem was... the rest of their brothers. What were the two oldest Armani brothers going to tell their younger siblings.

It was no secret that the two had been hiding their sister's possible secrets and dismissing any triggers that she had shown in front of them. The four brothers knew something was up, by their brothers' and sister's odd behaviour.

what to do?

The surgery took up most of the day, to add on to that, the whole breakdown, etc, etc.

It was now 3pm and the boys would've been home from school, college and work by now, obviously wondering where their sister was. Their brothers, not so much. They were used to them arriving late from work, but this time, they knew their sister was with them and they're not letting the oldest two get away with murder this time.

'maybe she's still out with Gio at the Medical or maybe he took her out?' was their only possible answer.

"What to do we tell them?" Giovanni sighed, tiredly.

"We tell them what happened," was all Alessandro could say.

"They're not gonna leave the situation alone. They're gonna want answers and pressure and...bombard the poor girl with questions, 'specially those two," Giovanni rolled his eyes.

"I'll make sure they don't. Keep them out of her space, but don't let her push us away," Alessandro sounded confident, but deep down he knew his brothers were going to put up a fight. And he was prepared for it.

"H-" Giovanni was cut off by an incoming call from Silas. He sighed and braced himself.

"Where the fuck is she?! She's been out all day. She's sick Gio! She should be home!" Silas deep, angry, yet concerned voice boomed over the phone.

silas was possessive when it came to family and god knows what he turns into when any of his family members get hurt. especially his neonata.

"She's with me... at the hospital," he spoke slowly, glancing at his brother who nodded in approval. He was ready for Silas' expected response.

"The fuck?! Whose-" Giovanni cut off his brother's angry rant.

"I'll explain once we get home," he said tiredly, but with finality.

"You better," Silas grumbled, before abruptly hanging up the call.

After that fiasco, the brothers decided- or rather - argued on who should stay, like a bunch of immature children.

it was quite a cute sight though.

"I'll stay. You need to rest-" Giovanni started.

"I'm staying," Alessandro said with finality and raised his brow at his younger brother.

"But-"

"No buts. Go home Gio. You, need rest," Alessandro walked off to his sister's ward, leaving no room for discussion.

Giovanni sighed defeatedly, knowing it's impossible to beat his brother at an argument and decided to just go home and face the wrath of his younger brothers.

Giovanni

Today has been a hectic day. Heck, this past week was... eventful, you could say. Never ever would I have thought that so much could happen in such a short space of time. Life can take a total 360 at times and you wouldn't even have expected it.

It broke me earlier when my sister was pleading for my help. It pains me to see my 15 year old sister, a beautiful, sweet young girl, in that state. I know she went through something traumatic which no child should ever, I'm just waiting for her to open up and that starts by her trusting us.

god knows what's going to happen when she wakes up.
i mean, should i confront her about what just happened...?

I shook off my thoughts as arrived at the mansion. I parked my car in the garage and braced myself before walking through the black, polished doors.

The moment I stepped inside, I knew my brothers could hear me from the living room, their sharp, alienated senses, as I heard the sound of heavy, fast-paced footsteps.

I didn't even get a chance to at least take a breather, when Silas snapped.

"Where the fuck were you and where's Bella?! You guys have been MIA all fucking day! And don't you dare tell me not to worry about it, because I will not leave this alone until I get to the bottom of this bullshit," Silas gritted out with a deadly glare.

I sighed as I know there's no way out of this. I wished I would've stayed at the hospital so that Sandro could deal with this instead, because he has more power, but I know he's already so stressed and very busy and the last thing I want to do, is stress him out even more.

"She's at the hospital," I stated calmly, waiting for another outburst.

"Hospital?!" they exclaimed in unison.

They soon snapped out of their shocked state and before I knew it they were out of the front door.

well shit.

"Wait- guys. Stop-  I was cut off.

"Stop?! You want us to stop? My baby sister is in the hospital Gio!" Matteo's voice breaking a little.

"Why are you so fucking calm?!" Marco screamed frustratedly.

"What the fuck is going on. Ever since she came back- no, ever since you two, found her, y'all have been acting suspicious. Firstly, you brush off how you just found her. Secondly, you dismiss her nightmare and tell us to leave her alone. Thirdly, she's in the goddamn hospital and we don't know shit! What's next huh?!" Leonardo who had been quiet all this time, surprisingly exploded.

this was the most he said since she came back.

"Fuck this shit I'm going to the hospital," Silas grunted before storming off to his car.

i've had enough.

"Silas Valentino Armani, get your ass back here right now," I ordered sternly, which made him halt in his footsteps and turn back to me with a pissed expression.

"Now, you boys listen. And listen very carefully, because I will not say it again," my eyes darkened, which made them back down.

I sighed before continuing, "cat's out of the bag. You guys know there's something up and I will admit to that. With regards to our sorellina, there is stuff going on, but it's not my place to tell, she will tell you in her own time, when she's comfortable. I don't even know half of it either, I just suspect something is up, because of where exactly we found her... but anyways, that aside, she's in the hospital for a reason. A health reason. Of course. She had gunshot wound as well as some of the pieces of the bullets left inside of her left leg. During the... uh... surgery... she flatlined, because of the d-drug packages in her system, her heart couldn't take it - but she's all stable now. She's staying overnight for observation, Sandro's with her." I blurted out, rushing at the end.

wait for it-

"What?! No- why?! We gotta get to hospital now!"
"How could you keep something so important from us?! She nearly died! She's my sister too!"
"T-"
They all started at once.

"Enough! Enough is enough. When I say something, you boys will listen. We have our reasons. You will stay out of this and not go anywhere. She will be back tomorrow morning and don't question her," I gritted out, angrily.

i'm rarely ever angry. i'm the calmest out of all my siblings, but these boys are irritating the shit out of me and to top it off, i'm exhausted.

The boys sighed defeatedly and stormed back inside, me following suit.

BLOODLUST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
231K 4.5K 44
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
541K 13.8K 45
Morana, a thirteen year old assassin, a legend. She was born in France and raised by the French mafia. She gets sent to kill a Cortello brother, she...
113K 2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...