Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

By ScammerOne

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... More

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Wish
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past I
The Connected Past II
The Entrusted Future
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - The Lost World
Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Determination II
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

Precious Memories

142 13 4
By ScammerOne

(Sanshuu Middle School)

(Hero Club Clubroom)

(A Few Weeks Later)

(3rd POV)

Despite his gut screaming within him that the name "Togo" sounded really important to Shouichi, he couldn't shake this uneasiness within his heart. It's felt like something missing within him and something that was supposed to be there was suddenly replaced with emptiness. 

Shouichi: ........

Karin: Hey, Shouichi, can you give me hand over here! 

Shouichi: ........

Shouichi was deep within his thought. He still couldn't remove the uneasiness and the emptiness that had been haunting him for the last few weeks. While he was deep in his thought, a tap on his shoulder by Karin immediately snapped him out of it. 

Karin: Hey, are you alright? (Karin asked in a worried tone) You've been out of it for these last few days. Did something happen? 

Shouichi: Yeah, it's nothing. I don't how to put my finger on it but it feels...... fuzzy......

Karin: Fuzzy? 

Shouichi: It's like........ Something is missing....... and I can't figure out what it is. *sigh*(Shouichi then tried to ignore these feelings and decided to help Karin out in order to do it) Anyways, what did you have a problem with? 

Karin: O-over here. Hold this up for me so I can paint it.

(Timeskip)

While Karin and Shouichi working on the carpentry for the next drama for the kindergartens, Fuu, Itsuki, and Yuuna then came into the club room after heading out for a while.

Yuuna: We're back!!! (Yuuna said in an energetic tone)

Karin: Welcome back. (Karin said with a smile) 

Shouichi: How did the interview go? Having the town's magazine to make an article about us is quite the feat. 

Fuu: It went on great! But there's a little bit of a problem.......

Shouichi: What is it? 

Itsuki: We have to come up with a slogan for our club.

Shouichi: Slogan, huh? That's quite hard........ Let me think about it......... Yeah, I got nothing. 

Yuuna: Here! Here! I want to come up with the slogan!!!! (Yuuna said in an excited tone)

This causes Shouichi and Fuu to look at each other before coming up with a decision as to what to do with the slogan.

Shouichi: Well, I guess letting Yuuna-chan handle it might not such a bad idea. 

Fuu: Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Then, I'm counting on you, Yuuna.

Yuuna: Roger that!!! (Yuuna said in an excited tone)

(Timeskip)

While Yuuna was working on the slogan and Itsuki was looking through the Hero Club email on the club computer, Fuu, Karin, and Shouichi were making the carpentry needed for the next drama on the kindergarten. 

Shouichi: Fuu, can you hand me the hammer? 

Fuu: Here! (Fuu then handed Shouichi a hammer)

Yuuna: "Sanshuu Middle School's Hero club is a club that does things which would benefit the world with honor. We do our best to not give up. You're likely to succeed if you try. We keep things like this in mind and do our best. The Hero Club will be making our way today as well!"

When Yuuna was reading her slogan out loud, the rest of the members on thought out all but one thing. 

Inner Everyone: Wha........

Yuuna: How did that sound like? 

Karin: That sounds like an essay that's written by a grade-schooler! 

Yuuna: It's by a middle school student! 

Karin: I know that.

Fuu: Yuuna. The magazine is going to introduce the Hero club's activities so came up with a good slogan, okay?

Yuuna: Okay~~

Sonoko: Ah! Everyone's already here! (Sonoko said as she came into the room while carrying her doll, Sancho)

Shouichi: Welcome, Sonoko-chan! 

Sonoko: Sorry~~~~ I fell asleep when I was on cleaning duty~~~~ 

Karin: Sonoko....... You're the only one who can fall asleep at a time like that......

Sonoko: Wow~~~ I got complimented! 

Yuuna: Good for you! It's rare for Karin-chan to be complimenting someone! (Yuuna said as she also began to have fun with Sonoko and play around. Just as usual)

Karin: I'm not complimenting you. 

Sonoko: Nibosshiiii!!!! 

Karin: That's not relevant! (Karin said in a slightly annoyed tone)

Just like this, the Sonoko and Yuuna duo annoyed Karin every single day. 

Shouichi: Well, that's enough of that. It's already 3 o'clock and you know what that means........

Yuuna and Sonoko: SNACK TIMEEE!!!!

Yuuna: What are we eating today, Shouichi-san?!

Shouichi: Oh, today's snack is not mine. 

Yuuna: Eh?! Then who? 

Shouichi: You're going to be surprised. Itsuki. 

Itsuki: Yes, Onii-chan! (Itsuki then took a box from the cupboards) Ta-da!!!!

Sonoko: A cake!!! 

Yuuna: Did you make it, Itsuki-chan? 

Itsuki: Yes! I made it during the home economics class today. 

Itsuki then place the box on the table and opened it only to be revealing something....... weird and unpredictable that causes Yuuna and Karin to grin dryly. 

Itsuki: I brought it because I made too much of it. (Itsuki said with a smile)

Fuu & Shouichi: You did well, my sister!!! (Fuu and Shouichi said proudly at the same time while patting Itsuki's head)

Karin: W-what a unique taste....... (Karin said in a nervous tone as she remembered the moment where Fuu and Shouichi ate the Udon with Dog food mixed in it)

Fuu: You should say she's expressive! Come on! Let's eat! (Fuu said as she cuts the cake into seven pieces while Shouichi handed out plates and forks for Yuuna, Sonoko, and Itsuki)

Each of them receives a piece of cake and each took a bite of it despite the weird shape of the cake which turns out to taste much better than it looks. 

Sonoko: MMHM?! 

Itsuki: How is it?! (Itsuki asked in a very excited tone)

Karin: Hmmm....... Setting aside how it looks like....... 

Yuuna: I taste great!!! (Yuuna said while chewing the cake)

Sonoko: Lady, you're a profesional~~~

Fuu: Itsuki can finally something edible........ (Fuu said with tears of happiness flowing down her eyes)

Itsuki: Onee-chan, that's actually more hurtful...... (Itsuki said in a nervous tone)

While Itsuki was being rained down with praises, Shouichi who after ate a piece of Itsuki's cake reminiscent to the moment where the whole club would actually have snack time like what they are doing right now. Except, for one thing. Usually, who was the one that made the snacks and pour tea during snack time? Shouichi couldn't help to feel that something is off. Then, suddenly, something popped on from behind his head. It was a snack that he and the rest usually had during snack time.

Shouichi: Botamochi........

Fuu: Hmm? What is it?

Shouichi: No, it's nothing. I was just thinking that we had........ Botamachi once before right? 

Karin: Hmm? You're talking about the Botamochi that Yuuna made during the home economics class right?

Shouichi: Hmm......

Yuuna: Is there any problem, Shouichi-san? (Yuuna asked in a worried tone)

Shouichi: Something just feels like...... out of place. No, forget it. It's just my feelings. (Shouichi then tried to ignore the "out of place" feelings within him again)

Fuu: Three of you! How long are you going to flirt with each other? 

Karin: Wha-?! Who the hell is flirting?! (Karin said as her face instantly blushes and rushed towards Fuu)

Fuu: Yeah, yeah. Come on! We've gotta practice for our performance on Sunday! 

With that, Shouichi and Yuuna followed in Fuu's footsteps to practice for their performance but Shouichi couldn't shake away the weird feelings no matter how much he tried to forget or try to ignore them.

(Timeskip)

(Sunday)

(At The Kindergarten where the Hero Club will be Performing)

At last, the day for the hero club's performance is finally here. Even though the practice went on quite hard because Shouichi couldn't focus up enough, but still, he is still determined to make the play go on. But there was one problem. Sonoko has arrived at the Kindergarten yet. Even though, she only has the role of a tree while Yuuna has a role as the Hero and Fuu as the demon king.

Fuu: Sonoko is not yet here?! Jeez, it's almost the time of our performance! (Fuu said in a panicked tone)

Karin: She hasn't responded to any of my messages too...... I wonder if she is still asleep.......

Yuuna: Sono-chan was also so excited about this event too.....

Itsuki: I wonder where did Sonoko-san go.......

Karin: Even though she's just a tree. 

Fuu: Looks like we have no choice. I guess we'll have to replace the tree role. Shouichi! Can I count on you? 

Shouichi: .........

Fuu: Shouichi? Are you alright? 

Shouichi: Ah! Y-yeah...... I can do that. (Shouichi said after he was deep in thought after for quite a while)

Fuu: What's wrong with you too? It's almost time for our performance.

Yuuna: Are you feeling unwell, Shouichi-san? 

Shouichi: No, I feel..... healthy....... but......

Itsuki: But?

Shouichi: Remember the restlessness that I spoke about for the last few days? 

Fuu: Y-yeah...... what about that? 

Shouichi: Today...... It's far more worst than the last few days........ So much so that I can't ignore it right now...... (Shouichi said in a very stressed out and depressed expression)

Looking at how Shouichi is doing right now, Fuu can't help but feel sorry and worried for him. To the point that she was planning to cancel today's Hero Club event. 

Fuu: Should we...... cancel for today?

Before everyone could come up with a decision, the headmaster of the kindergarten personally came and thank them for performing for the kindergarten. Causing the whole club to feel uncomfortable to cancel today's event. 

Shouichi: Looks like we have no choice......

Itsuki: But, are you really alright, Onii-chan? You still have to take care of the props after this right? 

Shouichi: I'll be fine...... (Shouichi said in a reassuring smile while patting Itsuki's head) Besides, it's just a tree. How bad can it be? 

With that, the Hero club began its performance for the Kindergarten children. Along the lines, Shouichi who was watching the whole drama unfolding realized something from one of the lines that Yuuna had to recite as the protagonist of the story.

Fuu: "Give up, Hero! You can never win against me!!!!" 

Yuuna: "Even so....... I'll push forward...... I'll be the one to protect everyone's place to be!!!! " 

Suddenly, an image popped from the depths of his memory. An image of a girl with black hair and sitting in a wheelchair says a similar line to Yuuna's line. 

Togo: Even so....... I'll push forward...... If Senpai is the one to protect everyone's place to be...... then it's our duty to protect senpai's place to be........ 

Shouichi felt like that he had that line before. Even before the practice and when the script was written. It felt like........ It came from someone that is really precious to him...... Someone that he couldn't forget no matter what. 

As the performance keeps on progressing, Shouichi abruptly felt a sickness rising from within him. His head is spinning, the color of his face is paling by the minutes, and the food that he had been eating for breakfast and dinner last knight was fighting against his stomach. Shouichi who couldn't handle the sicknesses anymore immediately broke character, unzipped from his tree costume, and ran towards the toilet before throwing up out all of the meal that he had.  

Shouichi: HUEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!! HUEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! 

As Shouichi continues on to puke, the rest of the members of the club began to panic and chase after Shouichi who was still puking and also crying at the same time. 

Fuu: SHOUICHIII!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?????!!!!!! SHOUICHIIIII!!!! 

Shouichi: HUEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!! HUEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! HUEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!

The more and more he pukes, Shouichi's memory began to return one by one. The memories about the person called Togo Mimori. He began to feel pain and sorrow because of the guilt of forgetting her even though he had promised that he will stay by her side no matter what.

Shouichi:  DAMN IT!!! DAMN IT!!!! DAMN IT!!! DAMN IT!!!! DAMN ITTTTTT!!!!!!!(Shouichi said angrily as he punched the wall until his wrist began to bleed while desperately crying)

While Fuu and the others were confused about what was going on, Sonoko also came to the kindergarten while panting heavily. Sonoko, who looked like she had seen a ghost went to Shouichi and hugged him. Tightly

Shouichi: Sonoko-chan..... I...... I...... forgot about her........ How could I???!!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT TOGO MIMORI!!!!!! Even though I already promised that I would stay by her side no matter what...... 

Sonoko: ....... 

(Timeskip)

(A Few Hours Later)

(Inubouzaki Household)

In order for Shouichi to recover from the sickness, the performance was canceled and the headmaster of the kindergarten allowed the Hero club to go home and rest.

After taking his nausea medicine and sleeping for a few hours, Shouichi is much better than when he was back at the kindergarten. And thus Fuu along with Itsuki, Karin, and Yuuna demanded an answer from Shouichi and Sonoko.

Itsuki: Onii-chan.......

Karin: Sonoko, too......

Fuu: Both of you, just what's going on? (Fuu asked in a calm and composed tone)

With the secret of the restlessness within Shouichi is revealed, Sonoko began telling the rest of what had actually happened to Togo.

Sonoko: Everyone...... Please listen carefully......... (Sonoko said in a serious tone) Right now, something horrible is happening........ I don't know what exactly it is but........ We're forgetting that it had ever happened........

Becoming more and more confused with what Sonoko just said, the rest of the members tilted their heads in confusion.

Shouichi: During the performance, I remembered it........ There's another member of the hero club besides the six of us....... (Shouichi said as he desperate held back his tears of anger) I was with her that night........ And before I could realize it I was back home........ I should've realized that something was wrong! DAMN IT! WHY THE HELL COULD I FORGET TOGO MIMORI????!!!!

The moment the rest of the club hear the name "Togo Mimori", their memories began to return one by one. The memory of their friend who fought side by side together, the memory that was once burned into the deepest part of their hearts, and the memory of laughing and sharing their sadness together.

Karin: Speaking about it, where's Togo? (Karin spoke like she was just asking a normal question, but in reality, that question was really damming. She had accepted the life without Togo was normal but right now, when her memories are back, even she's horrified by it)

Fuu: Togo....... Mimori.......

Even though everyone in the Hero club was in a state of shock, this information hit Yuuna the hardest and cruelest.

Yuuna: I....... Why did I....... (Yuuna said as she began to shed and at the same time held her tears) She was my best friend and I....... I forgot about her.......

A cold atmosphere was spreading all across the room. Everyone in the room couldn't believe what is going on. Their eyes widen. Their mouth was at the loss of words

Karin: What...... What's going on....... What is this? Why don't...... any of us remember or have any memory of Togo? (Karin said as her eyes began to widen) It's like if she never existed in this world!!!!!

Fuu: I am the club president and yet again....... Togo........ I'm sorry........

Shouichi: But....... we remember it now...... (Shouichi said as he stood up from his seat and walked towards Yuuna who is crying) There's still hope......

Shouichi then got down on his knee in front of Yuuna and hugged her in order to comfort her.

Shouichi: It's alright....... We'll definitely find her....... (Shouichi said in a comforting tone while patting the back of Yuuna's head)

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and the synopsis of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 140 18
After the sacrifices of the KAN-SENs, all of them have to survive in our world's conflict after arriving to our world via reincarnation. (Warning: Th...
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
157K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
2.3K 113 5
Story Information Ship: Rimuru × Velzard Satoru Mikami, 23 years old and a major in psychology, one day suddenly decides to try out the trending and...