BRUTAL

Door rahja_

Everything I love gets destroyed. First, my biological family, then my adoptive parents. (Or at least I thoug... Meer

Characters
prologue
1. Valentina
2. Fredrico
3. Valentina
4. Valentina/ Fredrico
5. Valentina
6. Fredrico
7. Valentina
8. Fredrico
9. Valentina
10. Fredrico
11. Valentina
12. Valentina
13. Fredrico/ Valentina
14. Fredrico
15. Valentina/ Fredrico
16. Valentina
17. Fredrico
18. Valenina
19. Fredrico
20. Valentina
21. Valentina
22. Fredrico
23. Valentina
24. Fredrico
25. Valentina
26. Valentina
27. Fredrico
28. Valentina
29. Fredrico
30. Valentina
31. Valentina
32. Fredrico
33. Valentina
34. Fredrico
35. Valentina / Fredrico
36. Valentina
37. Fredrico
38. Valentina
39. Valentina / Fredrico
40. Valentina
42. Fredrico
43. Valentina
44. Valentina
45. Fredrico
46. Valentina / Fredrico
47. Valentina
48. Fredrico
49. Valentina
50. Valentina
51. Fredrico / Valentina
52. Valentina / Fredrico
53. Fredrico
54. Valentina / Fredrico
55. Valentina
56. Valentina
57. Fredrico / Valentina
58. Fredrico / Valentina
59. Valentina / Fredrico
60. Valentina
61. Valentina / Fredrico
62. Valentina / Fredrico
63. Valentina / Fredrico
64. Fredrico / Valentina
65. Valentina / Fredrico
66. Valentina / Fredrico
67. Valentina / Fredrico
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue

41. Valentina

4.9K 120 44
Door rahja_

I get a call from Jamila. I pick up the phone, "Hey sweetheart. I was just calling to tell you Leo took us home, so you don't have to come and get us."

"Okay. Can you tell everyone to pack a few bags? You'll be escorted to the new house by seven. So that gives you-" I look at my watch. "-three and a half hours."

"Okay. Are you alright sweetheart? You sound angry."

"Yes i'm fine. It's just work. I'll call you later to check on you all."

"What time are you coming home?"

"Uh... I don't know. I'll be late coming home, most likely after dinner. Can you put Ivy to bed for me?" I ask.

"Ivy has been giving me a hard time lately. She asks for you more Val and you've been staying out more and more-"

"I know Jamila. I just have a lot of-"

"Work, yes I know. I just don't want you to miss out on important things because you're working all the time. Her first steps are coming up. She has a lot of things going on that you miss. I just..." She sighs.

"I don't want you to choose your career over her and neglect her like Alfonso did your brothers when they were babies."

"Im nothing like that man Jamila. I wish I could be there for her. I wish. But that's not possible. I can't be with her all the time. It sucks, but I have two companies to take care of, meetings-"

"I know, I know Val. Just start small please? It's not only Ivy that misses you. Troy misses you as well and Aaya feels like she barely even knows you because you two never hang out. I know she won't say it, but she's jealous of your relationship with Troy. She feels left out."

I sigh and shut my computer. "I can get off of work early tomorrow, but that means I have to be in the office all day today and you won't see me till I get off of work the next day. If I can get this work done, you four will have my undivided attention tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Okay, i'll tell them. But please do not disappoint them."

"I won't. I'll be there. I promise," I tell her and hang up the phone.

I sit back down and rub my eyes. I move my computer out the way and get started on the pile of paperwork that's on my desk.

TIME SKIP

There was a knock at my door. My assistant Ari sticks her head in. "Sorry to bother Ms. Val, but could I come in?"

I nod my head and set my pen down. I get up, "Is something wrong?" I ask and gesture to a seat.

She sits down and nods her head. "There has been some... threats coming in."

I already know what's she's talking about.

Blair posted almost every single picture I had of Ali and even some that I didn't have. Apparently she did some digging and found more in someone's iCloud. She also posted documents of Carlos being charged with rape and aggravated assault. Along with the judges and cops who made it go away. She also put up documents of every corrupt cop that works under the Spanish Mafia.

Blair said, "Why just post one picture when you can destroy them?"

"I just think it's best if you work from home and call the police. Ms.Val there's been bomb threats. They know what floor you work on. You're the best and most nicest boss i've ever had. Everyone loves you here. I just don't want you to get blowed up or anything-"

I put my hand up and she stops rambling.

"I thank you for your concern Ari. Until I get these bomb threats situated, starting tomorrow everyone will be working from home. I want you all to be safe, so that's the best option." I tell her.

"Should I call your assistant at Valentina's boutique? Because they're also threatening to bomb your headquarters down the street."

I shake my head, "I'll take care of that."

"Ms.Valentina, with all due respect, I don't understand why you're not freaking out and calling the police. They told me they were going to kill you and your entire family. They even threatened to hurt me if I didn't tell you. They said they were watching all the time. Ms.Val i'm concerned and scared for your life. Why aren't you?" She's visibly stressed out.

"Ari, I have been getting death threats my entire life. I've gotten used to it. As for the bomb threats i'm going to take care of it. No one is going to be harmed. Don't be concerned or scared Ari. I have it under control," I tell her.

"Everyone will be back to normal in a couple of days." I grab a water out my mini refrigerator behind me and pass one to her. She takes it with a small thank you and takes a sip.

"Was that all you were concerned about?" I ask.

She nods her head. "Thank you for hearing me out."

"Can you get me the recordings of the phone calls? I'm going to make a couple calls to the police."

She nods and gets up. "Can you also call a meeting for all of the mangers in each department? Tell them it's in twenty minutes please."

"Of course Ms.Val. I'll go now."

"Thanks Ari. You're the best," I tell her. She smiles and shuts my office door.

I make a note in my notebook to give her a raise and call over to my other companies headquarters and let them know i'll be over as soon as possible for a meeting. Then I call one of my friends in the police department and let him know the situation.

I walk in the meeting a greet everyone. I let them know what is going on and how we were going to move forward with it. Then I listen to their concerns.

"I ask this with all due respect Ms. Devora, but are you involved with any of the leaking of the pictures or documents?" Samuel asks.

"Is that's why we're getting bomb threats?" Tina asks.

"No. I have no involvement with any of them. We're waiting on the police to get here. I want everyone out of the building by three o'clock. That should give everyone a half an hour to explain what's going on and why they're working from home the next couple of days."

"Any other concerns?" I ask and look around. Silence followed.

"Good. I'll see all of you next Monday. You're dismissed." They all get up from their chairs and exit the room.

I finish my coffee and throw it in the garbage. Ari comes back into the room, "Ms.Val, Fredrico Rossi is here to see you."

"Send him to my office. Tell him i'll be there in a moment please," I tell her and gather my things.

I get another cup of coffee and go to my office. I close the door behind me and Rico turned around. I put my things on my desk and turn around.

He looked pissed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Valentina?"

A scoff. Where the hell is this coming from?

"What is it now?" I ask and cross my arms. I lean on my desk and sigh.

"You released not only documents, but pictures of Ali. What the fuck. Do you know what you just did?"

I shrug, "He thought I was bluffing. I never bluff. He needed to learn."

"I've got fucking bomb threats going out to every single one of my buildings in Los Angeles. I've had to shut every office down for the day and send everyone home because of your stupid fucking decision to be petty."

I glare at him, "I wasn't being petty Fredrico. He threatened me and said I was bluffing. I don't like being called a liar. He said my threat was a bluff, he literally fucking laughed! He laughed like I just showed him the funniest thing in the fucking world. So I acted on my threat to show him I don't bluff."

"That's the dumbest thing i've ever fucking heard Valentina!" He shouted at me. "Many people in life will-"

I scoff, "Oh don't hit me with that bullshit like you're this wise old ass man who knows everything. You just turned twenty-eight for christ sake. You're not exactly the best decision maker. Do I have to remind you of the things you've done?"

He got in my face. "My decisions didn't have bomb threats and a starting a war involved," He hissed.

I roll my eyes.

He scoffed, "Stop rolling your fucking eyes at me."

I roll them again. "What are you going to do? Last time I checked, my father is dead."

I jab my finger at his chest, "You do not come into my office, yelling and shouting at me. You can't control everything I do. You won't control everything I do, so get over it."

"I will do anything I want when you have my fucking company receiving bomb threats." He gritted out at me.

"You will not just release documents every time Alfonso pisses you off or says you're bluffing. Do you not understand you just started a fucking war Valentina?" He yelled at me.

"I don't care," I yelled at him. "It's not like I can't handle a bunch of little boys who think they run the fucking world!"

"He tried to blackmail me. He put a bounty on my fucking head. I will not let this man get away with this any longer. If he wants to start a war he can go ahead. I have enough power and resources to fucking crush his empire. He thinks he can play with me and wave my past in my fucking past like that will stop me. Him, his sons, his entire family, and that little bitch Gabriella will burn in hell when i'm done with them," I tell him.

He scoffed, "You're fucking crazy."

I give him a icy smile on return. "If you're done, I have somewhere to be."

He rubbed a hand down his face, "I don't even know why I fucking agreed to work with you."

"You don't have to work with me anymore. Leroy has been dead for ten years. It was the Spanish mafia sending us the letters the entire time. There you go. We know who's sending the letters now. We don't have to see each other anymore," I tell him in a fit of anger.

"You can burn the damn contract for all I care. Now get out of my fucking office."

"That war you just started? You're on your fucking own Valentina."

"Great!" I exclaim sarcastically. "I don't need your help anyway. I don't need it, nor do I want it."

He doesn't say another word. He walks out my office and slams the door so hard that the vase next to the bookshelf falls and shatters.

"Fucking asshole," I mumble.

That vase was over a hundred thousand dollars.

I pick up my phone, go to my contacts, block his number, then delete it.

It's not like I need it anymore anyways.

I pack up my bag and head over to my other company to give them the same news. Then I deal with the police and give them the tapes.

My friend, Dean, who works for the government came down to check on me.

He hugs me and kisses my cheek. "We'll get this taken care of. I'll make sure of it."

We decide to walk off to a cafe while the police searched the building. I sit down and order a lemonade. He orders a coffee.

"I heard you got a boyfriend," he says.

I smile, "I heard you got divorced."

I used to have a crush on Dean when I was in my senior year of high school. When I first met him it was like I was drooling over him. But I was freshly eighteen and he was thirty-two, married, and worked for my father. I got over it quickly. It was a simple crush, nothing major.

"Why?" I ask.

He shrugged, "we both weren't happy. And I worked crazy hours."

I hum and sip on my lemonade.

He took a sip of his coffee before asking, "So your boyfriend... Is he a real or fake one?"

"As fake as that gun you're carrying on your hip," I tell him with a small laugh.

He chuckles, "I gotta look badass somehow."

"That's why he isn't here?"

"He was about two hours ago. We had a fight about the bomb threats. Broke it off and left," I say with air quotations with the last part.

He shook his head, "Damn. At least it was fake."

"Yeah," I mumble with a sigh.

Damn it. Now i'll have to find a new person to have sex with.

TIME SKIP

After I got everything situated with the bombs, I went to the closest penthouse that I own and got started on the rest of my paper work.

I got done around ten o'clock. I then packed up my bags and went home. When I got home Aaya and Jamila was in the living room watching a movie.

Troy was knocked out with his head in Jamila's lap.

"Hey! You're home early," Aaya said with a smile.

"I'm off tomorrow too," I tell her.

Her smile widens, "That's good!"

"Is Ivy asleep?" I ask.

Jamila checks her phone and shows me her on the camera I had installed earlier today. Ivy was rolling around, nibbling on her foot.

"I tried to put her asleep, but she just refuses. Her schedule got a little messed up from us moving."

"I'll be back," I tell them and go upstairs.

I change out of my clothes and into a sports bra and shorts. I go into Ivy's room and cut on the light. I check to make sure the window is locked and the alarm is on.

She stands in her crib and holds onto it for support. "Mama," she calls out.

I close the curtains and turn around. I smile at her and grab her. I kiss her and hug her close to me.

I go downstairs and make her a warm bottle and take her back upstairs. I grab a blanket and sit down with her in the rocking chair. I slowly rock while playing with her hair.

Less than twenty minutes she was asleep. After I put her down and double check everything before going back downstairs.

Troy was now gone and Jamila was folding a blanket. "I'm heading off to bed. I'll see you two tomorrow," she said and kissed Aaya's cheek, then mine, and went out the family room.

I sit down on the couch and Aaya sits next to me. "Are you going to sleep?"

I shake my head no, "Probably not anytime soon. Why?"

"You have two stripper poles in your dancing studio," she pointed out.

I nod my head. "So you know how to strip?"

I nod my head again.

"Can you teach me?"

I laugh. But she looked serious. "You're kidding?"

She shook her head no. "I've been wanting to learn for forever. Pleaseeeeee?" She asks and tugs on my arm.

"Why do you want to learn?" I ask.

She shrugged, "Because it looks fun and I want to see if I can do it."

"Okay fine. But i'm only teaching you the basics," I tell her and get up.

"I have to go change into a different pair of shorts. I'll meet you up there," I tell her and walk out.

When I come into the dance studio Aaya is already in there with two wine glasses, two shot glasses, wine, tequila, and two ginger-ales.

"This is exciting!" She squealed. "This is the first time i've danced with you in almost a year."

I take a much needed shot with her. "Before we start I do want to talk to you though." She stated.

"You seen Ali and Carlos get exposed?" I ask.

She nods her head with a laugh. "Oh my god!" Ash cackled. "Who would've though Ali was the one getting bent over and not the one doing the bending?"

"And don't even get me started on the charges Carlos has and the corrupt cops and judges." She groans, "it's too much."

"Who do you think did it?" She asks.

I shrug.

"Well all I can say is, whoever did it, deserves the best sex in the world." Aaya said and took another shot, then washed it down with her ginger-ale.

My phone rings. I flip it over and Derek's name flashes across the screen. I press decline. My phone rings again, but this time it was Simone.

I press decline again.

On the third call I pick up. "Rico stop calling-"

"This is Derek actually, but this is about Rico. He's been in a sour mood and the news he just received wasn't the best either so he's in a shitty mood. I was wondering if you could come down and maybe-"

"Sorry, but the fake relationship is over. The contract is burned up. It's over. We're not working together anymore and he can go to hell. Lovely working with you and Simone though. I hope you two have the best life and a beautiful, healthy baby," I tell him and hang up.

I toss my phone down on the floor.

"Rico and you are done?" Aaya asks.

I nod, "Yep. I officially hate him more than I did four months ago." I put my shot glass down. "Pour me another please."

TIME SKIP

I laugh when Aaya nearly falls on her head.

She glares at me and gets up. "This is so much harder than I thought," she whines.

I get down and sit down on the floor next to her. "It took me about two months to build up my strength to do tricks on the pole. Don't worry, it's not like you're going to be a stripper anyway."

"If this art career doesn't work out, trust and believe you'll be seeing me on a pole."

I laugh and pat her back. She lays down on the floor and groans. "I'm done learning. My thighs are burning, my arms are shaking, and I can barely walk."

I sit down next to her, "What do you want to do next?" I ask.

She smiles, "Can I raid your closet and take pictures?"

I chuckle, "Sure let's go."

TIME SKIP

We both went through my closet. I honestly didn't even know I owned half of the things i've own in here.

We both did our makeup and got dressed up for no reason, simply because we were bored, then took pictures.

"Is this what you do when i'm not around? Go through my closet?" I ask her.

"Sometimes. Half of my accessories come from your closet. And I borrow a lot of your socks and makeup," she said with a sheepish smile.

"What else do you do? Jamila told me you're always bored," I ask.

"I get tipsy, lock myself in my room, and masturbate with my amazing vibrator."

I laugh and shake my head. "What? You basically banned me from going out and bringing people in. So I have to resort to my last option. It takes me a while, but once I get my imagination going, it's amazing."

I arch a brow, "Why don't you just use porn to make it quicker?"

"Rafael caught me watching porn once when I was sixteen. I was curious about it and i've never even seen or heard of it because of how coddled I was. But my friend told me about it and gave me her old phone, so I wouldn't get caught with it on my phone. He caught me watching it, told Alfonso, and I was basically shamed and shunned for it. That traumatized me," she ended with a shiver.

"So I just use my imagination or I read porn instead."

"Read it?" I ask.

She looks at me like I was crazy, "Oh come on, don't tell me you've never read smut before."

"Smut?" I question.

"When a couple in the book has sex and the author describes it in such great detail you also get excited and turned on," she explained.

"Is that why you only have books that have half naked women on the cover?" I ask.

She nods. "Ugh I read this one lesbian book and one girl was a alien and the other was just a regular person. She used her tentacles to stuff all three of her holes while her long tongue ate her pussy-"

"Spare me the details Aaya," I tell her.

She pouts, "But I didn't even get to the best part!"

"I'm good Aaya, really," I say and come out of the little changing room I had.

"Okay what about this set?" I ask and do a small spin.

After we got dressed and took pictures we got into my new lingerie line that was dropping in a couple of weeks.

"This one is my favorite. It looks like you're getting ready for your wedding night." She said. "I would love to see it in black though."

"Luckily," I turn around and grab it. "I have it in all range of colors." I say and show her the black one.

"I would get lingerie, but the women I like would just rip it off and not even pay attention to it," she said and picked up her wine glass.

"Just get a woman who's patient and will unwrap you like a Christmas present," I shrug. "Problem solved."

I take another shot and sit down on the floor next to her. She looks at me, "How do you know they'll do that?"

"Look for ones that have patience and don't just try to rush you off and tear off your clothes," I tell her.

"Is that what you look for?"

I snort, "Fuck no. I don't like to wait."

She laughs and I pour the both of us more wine. "Or be teased. That's the fucking worst," she adds.

"I like a little teasing, but then it just gets boring and i'm like just fuck me. You know?" I ask and take a sip of my wine.

She hums, "And I don't like slow sex either."

I hum. "I like hard, rough, and fast. But if I get a husband or wife and they tell me they want to make love and have slow sex, i'll be fine with it. But if you're like a one night stand, then no."

She nods, "Right. I have to have an emotion connection and love for you in order to make love and have slow sex with you."

She finishes her drink and go to pour more wine, but the bottle was empty. "I'll go downstairs to get more. Want anything?"

"Some snacks," I tell her.

Aaya nods and gets up, but then falls back down and almost hits her head on the mirror next to us. We both laugh, "Shit. Well, that was embarrassing." She mumbled and got back up with a stumble.

"I'll be back! Don't go anywhere."

I give her a salute. She giggles and walks out the closet.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
623K 10.4K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
24.4K 602 22
[ONGOING] Book 3 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "You." ____________________________________________ Reyna Del...