Love And Saviour {GiyuShino}

By DemonGiShiReal

Shinobu is hoping one day she will find the person who saved her when she was a kid. This is my very first fa... More

Chapter 1: We're here
Chapter 2: Nickname
Chapter 3: Park
Chapter 4: I feel like I know you
Chapter 5: Love at first sight
Chapter 6: Bullies and Saviour
Chapter 7: New friend and Old Friend
Chapter 8: Bullies and Victim
Chapter 9: Disliked or Liked?
Chapter 10: Realising and Restaurant
Chapter 11: Uninvited guest
Chapter 12: Get out
Chapter 13: Preparing for tomorrow
Chapter 14: Date
Chapter 15: Jealous
Q&A
Chapter 16: Fun Night🍋
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: First Class of School
Chapter 19: You will find someone
Chapter 20: P.E Class
Chpater 21: You are Speical
Chapter 22: Dinner with The Butterfly Sisters
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: I love you
Chapter 26: Having Fun 🍋
Chapter 27: Going Insane 🍋
Chapter 28: She couldn't, right?
Chapter 29: Deciding
Chapter 30: The Sun Cream Puff
Chapter 31: Tanjiro's Date
Chapter 32: Nezuko's Double Date
Chapter 33: Date gone wrong
Chapter 34: Tsutako in love?
Chapter 36: Kindergarten
Chapter 37: Rejection
Chapter 38: Becoming Friends
Chapter: 39 Becoming Soft?
Chapter 40: What I Desire 🍋
Chapter 41: Be happy with you
Chapter 42: Love is suffering?
Chapter 43: Sleep at my house
Chapter 44: What to wear?
Chapter 45: Prom is here
Chapter 46: Prom Dance
Chapter 47: At long last 🍋
Chapter: 48 Let me have my thing 🍋
Chapter 49: Holiday invite
Chapter 50: Ready for the trip?
Chapter 51: Roadtrip and Beach
Chapter 52: Holiday Gift
Chapter 53: Infinity Hotel 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
Chapter 54: Aftermath
Chapter 55: Captured
Chapter 56: Rightfully Mine
Chapter 57: Psycho
Chapter 58: What kind of Monster are you?
Chapter 59: Yandere
Chapter 60: Rescue Operation
Chapter 61: Death is near
Chapter 62: Marry me?
Chapter 63: Pregnant
The Final Chapter: I Do
Oneshot Chapter: Kamado Family visit
Oneshot Chapter: Weirdest Date

Chapter 35: Confession

2.5K 51 62
By DemonGiShiReal

Nobody's POV:

Everyone in the hospital was absolutely shocked to see one of Cream Puff twins. After retirement, the two never showed their face in public since they had to do stuff far more important than cream puffs. After the death of Muichiro's family, Kokushibo took the responsibility of taking care of him and Yoriichi left the city and went back to his old village where his wife was.

"I never expected Kokushibo would show his face after retirement." Kanao said.

"Yeah. Hey Nezuko, where are you going?" Tanjiro uttered as Nezuko stood up and met face to face with Kokushibo.

"Kokushibo..." Nezuko uttered.

"Let me guess, you are the girl Muichiro is dating?" Kokushibo said which surprised her a bit.

"H-how do you know?" Nezuko was surprised.

"Your earrings. I know Muichiro had kept those earrings safe for a long time." Kokushibo answered.

"I'm sorry, but I think me having these earrings are the reason why Tokito-San was injured." Nezuko apologised and looked down.

Giyu noticed Nezuko being very down which worried him a little since Nezuko was blaming herself for Muichiro's injuries and she was in front of someone she and her family admire a lot which made Giyu worried that Kokushibo would be very upset. So he went to Nezuko make her feel at ease.

"It's okay Nezuko, it's not your fault." Giyu said and Nezuko just hugged and little tears were coming out.

Kokushibo was still surprised that Muichiro would date another girl after the traumatic event, but what surprised him even more was Nezuko crying since no girl would care about Muichiro except his money.

"Nezuko right?" Kokushibo said.

"Yes?" Nezuko turned around after hugging Giyu.

"I'm sure Muichiro likes you a lot and I can tell are a girl that actually care about Muichiro and not his money since those earrings you are wearing, he wouldn't give that to anyone except one person." Kokushibo bend his knee a bit.

"He told me that before, but I wanna know who this one person was?" Nezuko asked.

"It was for his mother." Kokushibo answered.

As soon as Nezuko heard who the earrings was for, she fell into a deep silent since she couldn't believe that the earrings she was wearing was originally meant for Muichiro's mother. Afterwards, Kokushibo stood up and took his leave since he wanted to check with one of the doctors and see how Muichiro was feeling. Giyu, who was watching the whole also couldn't say anything, he looked at Nezuko only to see her shaking and clench her fist very tight. Tanjiro and Zenitsu saw Nezuko shaking, and went to check on her.

"Nezuko, are you okay?" Tanjiro asked, but Nezuko didn't respond.

"Tanjiro, Agatsuma. Why don't you take a seat, I'll take Nezuko to a washroom." Giyu said the two nodded and went back to their seats and Giyu took Nezuko to a washroom.

As soon as the two sat down and sighed, Shinobu noticed Zenitsu looking really down compare to Tanjiro.

"Agatsuma-San, are you alright?" Shinobu asked.

"It's nothing..." Zenitsu replied and Shinobu decided to leave it there and not say anything.

'I know Nezuko-Chan is the nicest person, and I know Tokito and I have become friends. But it almost seems like Nezuko-Chan is developing her feelings more towards him than she is to me. Should I perhaps just let Tokito have her and jus-' Zenitsu thought until Tsutako slapped the back of his head.

"Ow! What was that for!?!" Zenitsu asked.

"I know that look far too well." Tsutako said.

"What are you talking about?" Zenitsu asked.

"I'm not gonna say much, but I will say this. Don't give up." Tsutako sighed.

Zenitsu unable to say anything, decided to accept her words and continue being close with Nezuko and competing with Muichiro, but this time in a little friendly manner with him.

Over an hour later...

It's been over an hour and everyone, including Giyu and Nezuko, was still waiting while Kokushibo was in Muichiro's room with a doctor. A few minutes have passed and Muichiro finally got out of the patient room.

"Tokito-San!" Nezuko said and wanted to hug him but couldn't since he just recovered.

"How are you feeling Tokito-San?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'm fine, but the things I can eat are a bit limited." Muichiro said and looked at the doctor.

"What food can he not eat, doctor..." Nezuko asked.

"Doctor Tamayo. Because Tokito's stomach has been damaged and is slowly recovering after his treatments, it's best for him to avoid hard food or eat too much since his stomach won't be able to digest it. So it would be best for him to have soup for now." Tamayo explained.

"I see. Shinobu Née-San, are we still gonna eat at Mitsuri's restaurant?" Kanao asked.

"That's if you guys still want to. For Tokito-San, I'm sure he'll go back home to rest." Shinobu answered.

"It's fine, I'll eat at the restaurant with you guys." Muichiro said.

"Are you sure? I think you should rest." Nezuko said.

"Don't worry Nezuko, as long as I eat what the doctor recommends, it will be fine." Muichiro replied.

"Muichiro, are you sure about this?" Kokushibo asked.

"Yes." Muichiro answered.

"Very well, I'll see you when you come back home." Kokushibo said and Muichiro nodded.

With that, Kokushibo gave Tamayo a $400 tip which surprised her a bit and he took his leave.

"Is that his way of asking you out?" Tamayo's assistant asked menacingly.

"Yushiro..." Tamayo said.

"Sorry Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro said stood up straight.

"Wow, you guys really have nothing to do with your money." Zenitsu said.

"I guess you could say that." Muichiro replied

"Well then, shall we get going to Mitsuri's restaurant?" Tsutako asked.

"Yes!" Some said and some just hummed in response.

With that, they thanked Tamayo and left and they all headed to Mitsuri's restaurant.

1 hour later...

Everyone arrived at Mitsuri's restaurant and Mitsuri greeted her customers until she saw who her customers were.

"KYYAAAAA!!!!!" Mitsuri screamed in excitement and hugged Shinobu really tight.

"Mitsuri!!!" Shinobu exclaimed.

"My, my Mitsuri-Chan." Tsutako giggled and went to help Shinobu.

As Tsutako was helping Shinobu, the siblings were looking around and was astonished since this was their first time in Mitsuri's restaurant.

"Wow, this is where we're gonna eat?" Nezuko asked.

"Yeah, me and my sisters would come here if we had nothing to eat at home. The food here is amazing." Kanao said.

Meanwhile with Tsutako, she pulled Mitsuri from the hug and and Shinobu was breathing quite a bit.

"Mitsuri, do you have hug me THAT tight?" Shinobu was breathing heavily.

"Of course!!!" Mitsuri said and then noticed three new people.

"Tsutako-San, who are those three?" Mitsuri asked while looking at Giyu, Tanjiro and Nezuko, who were just chatting at the back with the others.

"Oh, I forgot, you've never met them. Well, the boy is Tanjiro and the girl is Nezuko." Tsutako answered.

"They're adorable! But about the handsome fellow?" Mitsuri asked, which made Shinobu have a tiny shock in her body.

"Oh him? Shinobu, wanna tell him." Tsutako smiled and Mitsuri looked at Shinobu.

Shinobu was a tiny bit hesitant to answer since she knew how Mitsuri would react, but she answered anyway.

"His name is Giyu Tomioka. He is Tsutako's younger brother and my... um... my boyfriend." Shinobu answered.

"Really!?!" Mitsuri asked and Shinobu nodded.

"My goodness Shinobu-Chan! You basically won the lottery!" Mitsuri said, making Shinobu smile.

"Yes, yes I did." Shinobu smiled.

With that, Mitsuri took her customers to a table for them and everyone ordered the food they wanted. Giyu of course wanted salmon daikon, Shinobu wanted a ginger ramen and Tsutako ordered lobster for the teens to share while she took ebi tempura.

"Okay! I'll be ready with your food as soon as possible!" Mitsuri smiled and left.

15 minutes later...

Mitsuri came back with the food and gave each one of them the food they specifically ordered. Everyone on the table thanked Mitsuri and she smiled and took her leave to deal with the other customers.

"Itadakimasu!" Everyone said and began eating. But before they could eat, they noticed something.

It was Giyu and his "smile" and most of them were shocked.

"Oh my god!!!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"What is that smile?" Muichiro asked.

"Giyu Nii-San, will you ever find a cure for that cursed smile." Tanjiro asked.

"It's not that creepy." Giyu replied.

"It kinda is, but in a cutesy way."
Shinobu teased.

"Whatever, just don't look at me while I eat okay?" Giyu sighed and they all nodded and ate their food.

As they were all eating, Mitsuri saw the restaurant door open, so she went to welcome them. After greeting the customers, she took a table for four. Shinobu took a little look at who the other people and she was absolutely shocked.

It was Koyuki, her father, Yae and Akaza.

"Shinobu, you okay?" Giyu asked.

"It's classmate over there." Shinobu answered while looking at them and Giyu looked at her direction and was surprised as well.

"Koyuki?!" Giyu exclaimed and everyone on the looked at Giyu.

"You know her?" Shinobu asked, which of course she knew that Giyu had some connection with Koyuki, but she still wanted to know some details.

Meanwhile with Koyuki and her group...

"Did you hear that?" Yae asked.

"Hear what?" Koyuki asked.

"Someone said from a different table." Yae looked around and then noticed Shinobu.

"Oh crap." Yae uttered.

"What?" Akaza asked.

"Over there." Yae pointed at Shinobu.

They looked at where Yae was pointing and although Yae was referring and pointing to Shinobu, Koyuki and Akaza noticed Giyu instead. This shocked Koyuki and made Akaza a little upset.

"Tomioka-Kun is here?" Koyuki uttered.

"Tomioka? You mean the guy you told me about?" Yae asked.

"Yes." Koyuki said and stood up.

"Koyuki, where are you going?" Keizo asked.

"I've waited long enough, I'm gonna go and confess to him." Koyuki answered, which made Akaza ticked off.

"Are you sure you wanna do it here? It's crowded and stuff." Akaza said since he did not want her to confess.

"I'm very sure Hakuji." Koyuki replied and left and went to Giyu's table.

Koyuki approached Giyu's table and greeted him.

"Hello Tomioka-Kun." Koyuki greeted and most of the people on the table were a little surprised.

"Koyuki?! Is that you!? My goodness it's been forever!" Tsutako exclaimed.

"You know her Tsutako Née-San?" Nezuko asked.

"Yeah, she is a friend of Giyu since kindergarten." Tsutako answered.

"Y-yeah. Tomioka-Kun, there is something I want to tell you but never had the chance." Koyuki said and this made Shinobu's twitch a bit.

"What is it Koyuki?" Giyu asked.

As Koyuki was taking a little breath, everyone at Giyu's table and her table were looking at her.

"Giyu Tomioka! I'm in love with you! I have been since the beginning!" Koyuki confessed her feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A FLASHBACK BETWEEN GIYU AND KOYUKI! Again, sorry for another slow update 😅
If you're enjoying the story, pls vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 347 11
This contains manga spoilers if you haven't read it go read it I still cry about it to this day :>>> In a world where the dead or unconscio...
3.4K 50 18
This is another GiyuxShinobu story from the 'Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba' universe. However, this is going to be an AU where all the slayers survi...
43K 2.2K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
2K 50 17
- A Giyushino Ship Story . A poor woman who lives in a cottage with her 3 sisters and father, short tempered and insecure, obsessed with making medic...