Into the Dekuverse

By SakuPanda20

Izuku has secrets. Secrets of pain, of shadows behind the sunsets, of raindrops that never quite evaporated... More

A/N
It's Class-1A, everything happens to them
Into the Theatre
Baby Kacchan
You Promised Me
The Lost One's Weeping
The Lost One's Weeping 2
Why Kacchan? (Abused + Depressed Deku)
Singing Deku
Memes
Hated By Life Itself
What If?
Take Me Away
So Big, So Small
Luna Snow Tonight
Reacting to Rooftop Training
Compared Child
Karma
BNHA doing different careers
I'm taking a bus to the other side of the world: cya!
Stronger
I have questions
Gentle Criminal
High Hopes
Training with All Might!
{-R I S E-}
Two Heroes
HAPPY (late) WOMEN INTERNATIONAL DAY
Interchange of Morality
Baby Deku!
See You Again
Kokoronashi
Chapters of the Arts
Izuku Afton
Control
Stereo Hearts
Egoist
1 Year Anniversary
The Other Side
If Izuku lost his All Might figurine
What If This Isn't a Slave?
5 times 1A catch Aizawa singing and said nothing and 1 time they joined
5 times 1A catch Aizawa singing and said nothing and 1 time they joined PART 2
Reacting to "On this bed (the light of future doesn't reach me)"
Zero-AMV
Rengoku vs Akaza x MHA
Cantarella
Notice!
Loser Girl
Being low as dirt, taking what's important from me
Izuku's Long and Short Festival
Surface Pressure AMV
The Image of the Father
Harrowing History
Are You Satisfied?
Boku wa Shinou to Omatta no Way (The Reason I Wanted To Die)
BNHA reacts to Actor AU!
If There Was An Endpoint
2 Year Anniversary!
BNHA reacts to Actor AU 2
Insanity (Deku AUs)
(S) He used to be mine~
Non-breath Oblige
The Many Roasts of Endeavor
Save Scars

Racing Into The Night

2.5K 40 12
By SakuPanda20

A/N: Helloooo, I am back with another chapterrrr

First thing, I sincerely apologise to @Millim_tempest for taking so long to actually do their request (a year now). I'm really bad at my time management with requests, so if you guys could, pleaseeeeee refrain from any requests for now! The opportunity for requests was on the 1-year-anniversary chapter, but all the spots are filled up now so very sorry....

However, I promise there will be more opportunities for requests when I can handle them! Thanks for the patience guys! Now let's get on with it!

ALSO- this chapter is sort of bkdk because this work was originall bkdk, and since this song is sort of a romantic song with an angsty twist. Please feel free to skip the chapter if you're not a fan though!

Link to song: https://youtu.be/xtfXl7TZTac

-------------

"Alright then, next universe it is!" Hatsume says, despite the fact that she no longer had any buttons to click for the universe to appear; it was out of sheer habit at this point.

With viridian vines entangled around him, Izuku lay peacefully asleep within the comfortable grasp of the nature around him.

Flickering, the screen amidst the large tree burst to life with a beat.

"shizumu you ni tokete yuku you ni (I feel like it's sinking, like it's melting)"

The silhouettes of a boy walking towards a taller male are seen, on a rooftop, the colours monotone and bland. The screen closes up to Bakugou looking with a frown, looking to the male next to him with an almost peaceful expression.

futaridake no sora ga hirogaru yoru ni (On this night, upon which a sky just for the two of us expands)

Green hair flows in the wind, and a pair of feet stand on the sill , before falling off

"Is this another..." Kaminari gestured, uncomfortable with saying the word.

"Just carry on watching, Pikash*t." Katsuki grumbled offhandedly, eyes focused on the screen.

sayonara dakedatta sono hitokoto de subete ga wakatta (All you said was goodbye,from that single world, I understood everything that was going on)

Bakugou sits on a chair in a room, two solid blocks of blue and pink filtering onto him.

higa shizumi dashita sora to kimi no sugata fensugoshi ni kasanatte ita (The sinking sun, the rising night sky overlaps with your figure behind the fence)

Slowly, Katsuki stands up and hesitantly opens a door

"Why does he seem so...anxious?" Iida questioned, finishing his glass of orange juice. "He doesn't seem frantic, but at the same time..."

"Blue and pink...loyalty and unconditional love, but also coldness and lack of self worth. I don't exactly like how this is going." Yaomomo commented, breathing in the smell of fresh grass (but dry and not muddy?) and relaxing.

hajimete atta hi kara boku no kokoro no subete wo ubatta (Since the first day we first met, you'd stolen my whole heart)

Izuku is seen holding a flower that bursts away into pink, and disappears. Bakugou, entranced, stares at the grenette, hand still on the door knob

"This beat is catchy though." Jirou admitted, lying down on the grass comfortably.

"Yeah, it really is!" Mina exclaimed, stretching her arms, also lying on the floor.

doko ka hakanai kuuki wo matou kimi wa sabishii me wo shiteta nda (You, who were clad in a kinda fleeting aura, wore such lonely eyes)

As Katsuki tried to lay a hand onto Izuku's eyes, which were covered by a strange pink splatter, the screen inverted colours, and both of them disappeared.

itsu datte chikkutakku to naru sekai de nando datte sa (In this world that keeps on clicking 'tick-tock')

fureru kokoronai kotoba urusai koe ni namida ga kobore sou demo (Touching the heartless words and picky voices, tears may be about to fall)

Katsuki covers Izuku's, who's sitting down, eyes in a pale blue room, with pink melting on the walls.

"The visuals are so unique, it's nothing that we've seen in other universes before, kero." Tsuyu spoke, earning a nod from Nemuri.

"It is, yes." Midnight said, admiring the work.

arikitarina yorokobi kitto futarinara mitsuke rareru (But I'm sure that if we're together we'll be able to find happiness)

Izuku's barefeet walk along a path, which leaves foot-prints; Katsuki walks along those pink foot-prints.

sawagashii hibi ni waraenai kimi ni (In these troubling days, for you who've become unable to smile)

Katsuki opens the door once again, eyes wide in shock, as the shadow of Izuku stands perfectly still, hair flowing, and eyes scribbled over once again.

omoitsuku kagiri mabushii asu wo (I give you the utmost love in hopes for the dazzling tomorrow)

"Wow, that line was really beautiful.." Kouda whispered, slightly adorement in his eyes.

akenai yoru ni ochite yuku mae ni boku no te wo tsukan de hora (In the never ending night before we fall, go on- take a hold of my hand)

Reaching out his hand, Izuku stands on the fence, before reaching out to Katsuki.

"Then it's all fine now right?" Eri asked, making many jump in surprise. Licking a candy apple and sitting next to Aizawa, with Kota by her side, the young girl blinked owlishly, confused at the sudden shock.

"Eri-chan? Kota-kun? When did you come back!" Ochaco asked, sitting up from her lying position.

"When this universe started." Kota said bluntly, giving off a 'duh' vibe.

The video continued, and all attention went back to the screen.

wasurete shimaitakute tojikometa hibi mo (Even in the days that you hid inside, wanting to forget-)

dakishimeta nukumori de tokasukara (I'll melt them away with the warmth of my embraces)

Pulling Izuku to him, Katsuki embraces the shorter male, Midoriya clinging on but not smiling.

'It's weird...how Deku supposedly finds comfort in me, in this universe. That love is present in this universe... god knows how.' Katsuki thought to himself.

'I'd rather to be friends again if anything, since I f*cked things up the first time around.'

kowakunai yo itsuka higanoboru made futari de iyou (No need to be afraid, until dawn comes someday, let's stay together)

Katsuki looks shocked, and pink, bubbles, as well as more splashes of something flashes at the screen, and the two fall, still embraced with eachother.

"I'm confused- why has Bakubro looked so shocked this entire universe?" Kirishima asked, gnawing on a curry bun.

"Maybe it's the shock from seeing Midori on the roof?" Mina asked, not quite sure herself.

Izuku sleeps peacefully, whilst Katsuki sleeps in a similar position, gazing at Izuku, the pink and blue theme still present.

kimi ni shika mienai nanika wo mitsumeru kimi ga kiraida (I hate it when you're gazing at something only you can see)

Katsuki reaches out to Izuku's face, before sitting up instead

mitorete iru ka no youna koi suru youna sonna kao ga kiraida (That face, as if you're captivated, as if you're in love, is something I really hate)

Bakugou looks at his own hand, where a splat of ink lays present.

"What is that thing around Midoriya's eyes? It's like a substance, but it never seems to come off- symbollic perhaps?" Shota questions, to which he crosses his arms and grumbles confusedly.

"What could Midoriya be seeing that Bakugou can't?" Todoroki wonders, however no questions are answered.

shinjite itaikedo shinji renai koto sonna no dou shitatte kitto (Things that I want to believe, yet cannot-)

sono tanbi okotte naite iku no (They'll repeat and each time I get angry and cry)

Rows and rows of numbers fly past, until Katsuki is crouching, pink ink splattered across all the numbers.

soredemo kitto itsuka wa kitto bokura wa kitto wakari aerusa shinjiteru yo (But even so, surely, one day surely, we surely will be able to understand one another; I believe in it)

Katsuki looks out, and a single pink tear rolls off his face and drips into the splatter of colour that was previously shown on Katsuki's palm.

"Perhaps the ink is a representation of pain and suffering, and that is why it's covering Young Midoriya's eyes...it is blinding him." Nezu analyses, taking in a breath. "Ah, I see that everybody is becoming a bit drowsy, sitting here and not being active."

A pen can be seen writing, before a butterfly lands on the pen, and the hand stabs the butterfly, which splatters into ink.

A little gasp escaped from the audience.

"It's like they just killed off the symbol of beauty and life!" Aoyoma stresses, flailing his hands about.

"I think that's exactly what he just did. I don't like what that might foreshadow though..." Ojirou added on, agreeing with Aoyoma's theatric language.

mou iya datte tsukareta n datte gamushara ni sashinobeta boku no te wo furiharau kimi ("I don't want this, I'm sick and tired of it", you say brushing away my frantically reaching hand)

Katsuki looks frantic, as he puts Izuku's hand into his, only for Midoriya to shove them away, a butterfly flying around them.

mouiyada tte tsukaretayo nante hontou wa boku mo iitainda ("I don't want this, I'm sick and tired of it", truth is, I want to say that too)

The butterfly touches the tip of Katsuki's finger and melts, making it flash different colours.

"Ha?! Sick and tired?" Bakugou exclaims, grumbling away frustratingly. He still had so many damn things to live for, it was hard to believe that him in another world would have thrown it all away like that.

hora mata chikkutakku to naru sekai de nando datte sa (Oh in this world that is ringing with 'tick-tock' again.

kimi no tame ni yooi shita kotoba dore mo todokanai (None of the words I've prepared for you are reaching you)

The scene goes back to Katsuki covering Izuku's eyes, this time with pink tears dribbling down the blonde's face.

"Prepared? Why does it seem like Bakugou is used to talking Midoriya down the ledge? Is that why he's 'sick and tired'?" Shoji pointed out, making others nod in realisation.

owari ni shitai da nante sa tsura rete kotoba ni shita toki ("I want to end it all" when I went along and said that)

kimi wa hajimete waratta (You smiled for the first time).

A line of pink ink circles around Katsuki's head before he gags, and spits out the same ink, his eyes scribbled over

"What in the-" Yamada starts, before the staff of UA chorus "Language." at the same time.

"Oh dear, that looks concering!" Chiyo commented instinctively, pursing her wrinkled lips slightly.

sawagashii hibi ni waraenaku natte ita (In these troubling days, I've become unable to smile)

boku no meniutsuru kimi wa kirei da (The reflection of you in my eyes is truly beautiful)

Standing neutrally, with pink scribbles over his eyes, a pair of gentle hands cover Katsuki's eyes.

"The tone is a lot more gentle...sort of like it's more sad and miserable?" Toru mentioned, entranced by the plot of the video, and curious to find out more.

akenai yoru ni koboreta namida mo kimi no egao ni tokete iku (Even the tears I spilt on the never-ending night, dissolved into your smile)

Ah-ahhhhh~

A single pink tear trickles from Katsuki's eyes, and a hand brushes it away, revealing Izuku looking straight at Bakugou. Two hands connect, and one pulls the other towards them, before moments of the universe flash.

"The ink is off of Young Midoriya's eyes, but it is now on Young Bakugou's...could that mean that Bakugou-kun is now in the despair of emotion, but Midoriya is out of it?"

"I really hope the both of them can make it out happy..." Yagi muttered, not favoring the dollop of dread within his (partially existent) stomach.

kawaranai hibi ni naiteita boku o (In the never-ending days when I cried)

kimi wa yasashiku owari e to sasou (You seduce me with your tenderness towards the end)

Izuku pulls Bakugou, leaping to catch up to the grenette, with a gently fond expression, waves of pink and blue in the background.

"The end? So are both of them....planning to die together?" Hawks pondered, an unfortunate but accepting emotion within his amber eyes.

"Also, instead of referring to Deku-kun, Bakugou is referring to his suffering? It's almost like...Deku-kun spread his sadness to Bakugou? But then, why would he also want to die then?" Uraraka speculated, groaning in confusion.

shizumu you ni tokete yuku you ni (Just like I'm sinking, like it's melting, the staining fog dissipates)

shimitsuita kiri ga hareru wasurete shimaitakute tojikometa hibi ni (Even in the days that I hid inside, wanting to forget-)

Once again, they follow eachother's footsteps, and a door opens to the both of them on the roof at the ledge, admiring the sky, bright turqoise butterflies flying around.

sashi nobete kureta kimi no te o toru (I take your hand as you extend it towards me)

suzushii kaze ga sora o oyogu you ni ima fukinukete iku (It's like the cold breeze is swimming through the sky, blowing towards us)

tsunaida te o hanasanaide yo (Don't ever let go of my hand)

futari ima, yoru ni kakedashite iku (Both of us, racing into the night)

The two of them admire eachother, holding hands and meeting eachother's gazes before falling off the roof.

"The butterfly burst when it touched their entangled hands...perhaps that could mean their love was going to result in death?" Midnight pointed out, uneasiness spread across her face.

It didn't seem like both of them falling to their death seemed like the ending...it felt like there was more to it.

Izuku gets up, emerald eyes flashing, whilst smiling. Katsuki lying down is partially seen, hand placed upright, to which Midoriya encloses it with his own, and moves to kiss an unconscious Katsuki, before the screen turns to black with a splash.

"Wait what? Why is Mido alive?" Mina asked.

Nobody could answer, until Mei interrupted.

"Well, the information says that the song is based on Thanatos no Yūwaku (タナトスの誘惑- An Invitation from Thanatos). Basically, there are two types of people. Those ruled by thanatos want death, and those ruled by eros desire life and want to live. When Izuku wants to die, it's because he can see the grim reaper and it's calling to him. When Katsuki stops Izuku the first time, they fall in love, however Izuku cannot help it, and Katsuki gets tired of stopping Izuku time after time, so they break up, and Katsuki realises he doesn't want to live either. Together, they decide to commit suicide, but Katsuki is the only one that dies, and it turns out that Bakugou was the one with Thanatos disease in the first place, and Midoriya was his grim reaper." Hatsume summarised, earning hisses of plot twist-lash.

"Alright, well, nex-"

In that moment, a flash of white blinded everyone and Shinso and Endeavour came into the clearing, much to everyone's surprise.

"Endeavour-san?" Hawks asked, surprised at the sudden appearance of the flaming hero.

"Shinso?" Ojirou asked at the same time, much to the purple-haired boy.

"What in the world- what am I doing here!?" Endeavour bellowed, glancing around his surroundings to spot the majority of UA's staff, All Might, 1-A and others. "Shoto, what is this?"

"I am just as surprised to see you here, Endeavour." Todoroki stated, slurping a bite of soba, calm as ever.

"What the- I was literally just here! And why...is half the audience gone, and we are suddenly in a meadow?" Shinso asked, sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose.

(What a spitting image of Shota)

"Why is this world so chaotic." Hitoshi drawled, wanting to just sleep and not wake up forever.

--------

A/N: Yes I agree, Shinso.

LOL! But anyways, here is my first chapter for my Christmas 13-day countdown challenge (This chapter alone took me like two weeks, I don't know why). But anyways, I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I certainly had a lot of fun writing it! Honestly, this weekend (11/12- 12/12) I'm literally cram so many chapters and youtube videos for this challenge aha-

Anyways, see you on the 14th!

Also: The Christmas 13-day countdown challenge is something I did last year, where I try and write 13 chapters (split between my Into the Dekuverse, and Deku One-shots with ANGST, and this year also Teiko: The Viridant Hope). Last year I only wrote 12 chapters, so this year I'm going to try write 13, although I must admit that last year I had the advantage of lockdown-)

On top of that, I make 13 youtube videos as well as the chapters on my channel, because I love to suffer apparently ^^

Anyways, byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 393 35
Deku has been masking his feelings for a long time and hiding his biggest secret, but recently things have gotten much worse and the thoughts have gr...
224K 9.6K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...
1.1M 37.9K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
68.5K 2.6K 14
Izuku was an orphan ever since he was diagnosed quirkless. His life was the best but he wasn't alone. He had a good friend that he called brother and...