A Deal in Disguise

By sleepytinker__

Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: WHO IS VINCENT?
CHAPTER 2: A PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 3: A DEAL?
CHAPTER 4: NOT A HEARTS AND FLOWERS KINDA GUY
CHAPTER 5: A MARRIAGE BOUNDED BY A DEAL
CHAPTER 6: RUDE ASS
CHAPTER 7: DANGER!
CHAPTER 8: SECRETS
CHAPTER 9: A FRIEND
CHAPTER 10: GETTING CLOSER
CHAPTER 11: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 12: THE NICE ONE
CHAPTER 13: "Don't leave."
CHAPTER 14: LIES
CHAPTER 15: STAYING AWAY
CHAPTER 16: HURT
CHAPTER 17: APOLOGIES
CHAPTER 18: 2 down, 4 more to go...
CHAPTER 19: "Don't involve yourself in this mess"
CHAPTER 20: "Sometime it's the situation to be blamed"
CHAPTER 21: "Spain it is then."
CHAPTER 22: "It'll be fun babygirl."
CHAPTER 23: Or is it wrong because you love Olivia?
CHAPTER 24: And it's now too late to stop
CHAPTER 25: "Do you regret last night?"
CHAPTER 26: I can't get him, even if I try
CHAPTER 27: It's like he doesn't care about me anymore
CHAPTER 28: How will I stop him?
CHAPTER 29: "Every story has two sides"
CHAPTER 30: "You should hate me for whatever I have done"
CHAPTER 31: "Trust is earned, Rafael."
CHAPTER 32: He is Vincent for me.
CHAPTER 33: I want to sleep peacefully
CHAPTER 34 : "Just know one thing I can never hate you."
CHAPTER 35 : "She is a Martinez now not a Cameron"
CHAPTER 36 : "I fucking love you, Hazel Martinez."
CHAPTER 37 : "She's the only thing that keeps me sane."
CHAPTER 39 : "But I wanted you both in my life."
CHAPTER 40 : "Just stay."
EPILOGUE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 38 : "A betrayal in the mafia cannot be forgiven."

54.1K 2.3K 513
By sleepytinker__

AUTHORS POV

Officer Kennedy was impatient to read the letter from Vincent. He didn't wait to reach the station house instead he pulled over in the middle of his way towards the station he got out of his jeep.

Taking out a cigarette, he held it in between his lips with a lighter he lit the ciggarette. Inhaling and exhaling the smoke few times he finally took out the letter that was on his shirt pocket.

The letter from his enemy... the person he has been after, over a year now. He has tried every possible way to track this person and when he finally knows who the real Vincent is, he doesn't have enough proof against him.

He was mad at himself, he couldn't get Vincent.

I know you consider me as your biggest enemy and I am honoured to take that spot, really. Apologies for fooling you and leading to dead ends again and again. You were just an obstacle in my way whom I couldn't kill so had to plan other ways.

My father wasn't any good person neither am I but we were happy in our family. Something happened and within few minutes I lost everything. You must be thinking so many kills is just because he killed my father. No. It is not just because he killed my Dad, it's because they raped my sister, Ivy. Yes they... there were five of them who did it. She was our life, we treated her like a princess. And you know the worst part, I was helplessly listening to my little sister's screams unable to do anything, she was crying for her brother to save her but I failed her. How bad of a brother I would've been if I didn't take revenge?

Very bad. I failed her once, not again.

Few things I didn't get properly, without a betrayal the incident wouldn't have happened. Connor's father was a loyal man and he did his job well, when he knew he couldn't fight them he hid clues for us leading me the person who betrayed us.

Now why would I need a clue? Because I heard everything that was happening, right?

That day, I didn't hear the one person who was involved in this betrayal. The one person who has still managed to stay disguised.

That person is my own mother.

Don't worry, you won't get any other murder news. She's already dead in everyone's eyes with my Dad and Ivy.

But I ain't stopping without killing her, though she is my mother but a betrayal in the mafia is a crime too. About Simon Cameron he is dead, I think you are smart enough to know what statement should you give to the media.

--Vincent.

After reading the letter Officer Kennedy stood in his place and continued smoking, with a light smile plastered on his lips.

No, he did not make any move to go back to that mansion, he did not make any move to go back and stop Vincent from committing another murder.

THE NEXT DAY

RAFAEL MARTINEZ

Just one more person, then finally this revenge will be over. 

My own mother.

I sat on the couch in the living room holding a gun in my hand and on the other hand I had a glass of wine.

Olivia entered the room with Mom looking all happy.

Mom said "Why are you sitting in here all alone? And where's Connor?"

"He'll be here soon." I replied staring straight at nothing exactly, sipping wine from the cup.

Olivia spoke "Vincent, is everything okay?"

I nodded "Everything will be okay, after today."

"Rafael I know you are sad because that girl left, but wasn't that meant to happen someday? You two weren't gonna end up together and she doesn't deserve you." Mom said.

She thinks it's because Hazel left? Hell no!

And she doesn't deserve me? I don't deserve her.

"Vincent, it's all done." Connor entered the room.

All the men entered the room and locked the door from inside standing with their heads held down and hands back circling us.

"W-What's happening?" Olivia stuttered.

"You'll know." Connor replied.

I got up from the couch, placed the glass on the table and stood in front of both Olivia and Mom with my eyes fixed on Mom.

"The day I lost my everything, you said there were 5 of them."

She nodded her head.

I shook my head "You lied, there weren't five. There were six."

"What are you talking about? There were five, Rafael I saw all of them I can't forget that day, it still haunts me."

I could feel tears gathering in my eyes "Why Mom? Why?"

Mom stumbled back with wide eyes.

"It was you. You too were involved in it, you didn't stop them when they were taking turns on my sister."

"A-Are you crazy? What are you even saying?"

"Vincent, have you lost it she was her daughter." Olivia tried defending Mom.

I scoffed "Yeah adopted daughter."

"Rafael!"

"Don't lie, I know everything. I knew all these years."

"She was adopted but was my daughter." Mom spoke making me roll my eyes.

I feel disgusted that I am her son.

"Do you really want me to believe that Simon Cameron left you alive that day because he had already broken you from inside by killing our family?" I shook my head "I did buy that lie 10 years ago on that day but then something told me you were lying."

"I didn't betray you."

"Just tell me why? Why did you let Simon Cameron in? Why did you let them kill Dad and Ivy? Why didn't they kill me too?"

She remained silent not muttering a single word, this woman is strong as hell.

"You double crossed Simon, didn't you? You didn't just betray us, you did the same with Simon."

I laughed throwing my head back "Simon couldn't tell me who the sixth person was because he was scared you would kill Hazel. For Hazel he remained shut and you would've killed her on the very same day when I killed Simon if she wouldn't have left."

Connor stood beside me "Want me to tell you what your plan was? Even if you don't, I'll still tell you."

He walked towards Mom "You told Vincent that Simon Cameron did everything, you acted. Simon needed someone not to just let him in but also to stab the leader on his back, something that he would've never expected and you did the job for him. But no, you didn't want Simon to be in the top, you wanted Vincent to be the only one. And here comes another plot, Vincent would kill Simon and he'll be the most-powerful leader."

"Why on earth would I kill my own husband?"

"That's what I wanna know." I asked "Why did you kill your own husband?"

"I don't have any answer because I didn't do anything."

I pointed the gun back at her "I don't care anymore about why because I am done, and it's your wish if you don't want to confess your sins before dying."

"You are going to shoot me? Your own mother?" She scoffed "You won't, I know it."

I nodded "I will. Ten years I've been waiting for this moment and trust me I won't even flinch when I'll shoot you, I controlled myself from killing you when you asked that man to rape my wife, I controlled myself when you tortured Hazel over and over again, just for this moment."

"I am your mother!"

"My mother died the day she thought of betraying Dad. You are someone whom I have been staying with just for my revenge."

"Rafael." She muttered that name, this time in a bit scared voice.

"It's Vincent for you." I snapped at her.

"Till now I did everything for you and you only and what do I get in return, this? You are the only one trying to kill me."

I stared at her my face showing no expression.

She did everything for me by taking away my most loved ones. Waoh!

"Your father didn't see the talent in you, he wanted to send you away instead of making you take over the mafia. You were the most deserving leader Rafael in everyone's eyes but that man just didn't respect that. I tried convincing him but when did he ever listen to me? He never wanted the good for you, so I had to do my job as a mother."

I don't understand, how being the mafia leader would have been good for me? How surrounded by betrayers would have been good for me? How killing people would have been good for me?

She continued "I never loved that person, each time he was close to me instead of affection I felt disgusted. The only one I loved in that family was you, all my sacrifices, everything was for you. So when I accidentally heard about Alberto's betrayal I insisted on helping him rather than telling your Dad the truth."

"And what did Ivy do to you?"

"She was a darling but Rafael, to get to see you as a leader I had to give a price now."

I just couldn't believe that she is my mother. This is not her. No.

"She was the price? You let them rape her, Mom!" I almost yelled this time.

"I regret that trust me, I do but it was just needed at that point. I was ready to do anything to make you the leader."

"And now finally Simon is dead, you can be the most powerful mafia leader. But one thing, I don't want you to be related to those shits anyway but still if you want you can keep his sister as your whore and marry Olivia."

I rolled my eyes "You disgust me."

"I disgust you? You should be grateful to me, I did so much for you-"

"I didn't ask for any of it. But since you did and I am the leader now" I moved closer to her looking straight in her eyes I completed "a betrayal in the mafia cannot be forgiven."

With that I heard a loud noise of a bullet being fired and Mom's body fell on the ground lifeless.

Connor shot her.

I wanted to shoot her but he needed to take the revenge of his Dad's death.

Finally I am done!

Just one work left, to get my wife back.

||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||

Chapter 38!! 2 more to go😪

Hope you liked the chapter, don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I'll see you in the next one, which will be after 2 days.

Till then... Stay safe.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
21.6M 648K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
1.4M 41.2K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...
93K 6.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...