SIGNED IN AT THE HOSPITAL, TH...

By Qwinesty

Sign in on the first day, reward [world-class heart surgery experience] Sign in on the second day, reward [wo... More

Chapter 1 Hospital internship, sign in for world-class surgery
Chapter 2: Family members attacked, cut their throats
Chapter 3: It's too late! I'll do this operation
Chapter 5: The hospital is shocked! At that moment Qin Feng became light
Chapter 6: Rich rewards, privileges for interns
Chapter 7: Night shift reception, acute appendicitis during pregnancy!
Chapter 8: It's too late, only cesarean section for appendix perforation
Chapter 9: Mother and daughter are safe
Chapter 10 Chen Yuanfang's invitation, the old man's life is hanging by a thread
Chapter 11 From vowing to giving up treatment
Chapter 12 Arrogant BMW, little girl faints with chest pain
Chapter 13: Arterial Dissection, Only 15 Minutes!
Chapter 14 An accident happened! Be in danger and be ordered to turn the tide
Chapter 15 Zhang Fan Thanks, Qin Feng's First Pennant
Chapter 16: Brother, you are so brave!
Chapter 17 Meet the BMW man again, both shocked in the car accident
Chapter 18 The BMW man wakes up, who should you go to when you die?
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20 A 12-year-old girl turned out to have liver cancer!
Chapter 21: The operation is confirmed, the hospital leads the donation
Chapter 22: Highly Difficult Surgery, All Big Guys Participate!
Chapter 23: Surgery is completed, tens of millions of medical funds
Chapter 24: News Interview, Yaner Liu's Invitation
Chapter 25: A pretending meal, I am good at it!
Chapter 26: Please do me a favor and run the foundation
Chapter 27: The accident at the airport, acute throat choking!
Chapter 28: Rescue
Chapter 29: Obstetrics and Gynecology Practice, National Clinical Competition
Chapter 30: Slap in the face of ectopic pregnancy
Chapter 31: 12 minutes! Finally saved my life!
Chapter 32: Hi to mention millions of fans, weird retching
Chapter 33: No Solution! Jinling No. 1 Hospital is helpless
Chapter 34: I get it! This is a mental problem!
Chapter 35: A major accident in the playground, rushed to the emergency room
Chapter 36: Terrible, the race between life and death!
Chapter 37: The battle in the operating room, take turns on stage!
Chapter 38: Four operations on the same stage, first craniotomy
Chapter 39: Qin Feng is not a human being for 48 hours!
Chapter 40: The familiar figure of 12 operations, awesome!
Chapter 41: Tribute to all medical staff, Jinling calls
Chapter 42: Provincial Consultation, Tricky Heart Tumor
Chapter 43: There is no way, I can only change the heart
Chapter 44: Is there a succession to the throne in the family? Bleeding!
Chapter 45: Qin Feng is going all out
Chapter 46: Save the Uterus! Who dares to beat Doctor Qin?
Chapter 47: Going to Jinling, Qiao Changping's family picks up
Chapter 48: Liang Donglai's Accompany, Qiao Yiyi's Recovery Is Very Good
Chapter 49: The Contest Begins, Unfamiliar Heart Donation
Chapter 50: All acquaintances, the king brought bronze to abuse
Chapter 51: The Victory of Crushing the Soviet Province
Chapter 52: This Heart Is The Only One I Can Give You
Chapter 53: The two houses reached an agreement
Chapter 54: The Surgery Begins, Qin Feng's Personal Performance
Chapter 55 A sensation in the medical field of Jiangsu Province
Chapter 56: Returning to Jiangcheng, Internal Medicine Comes to Force the King
Chapter 57: Confirmation of symptoms, rare sports allergies
Chapter 58: Want to accept Qin Feng as a disciple? Didn't you drink at work?
Chapter 59: Chen Dong is discharged from the hospital
Chapter 60: Steel bars penetrate the body! Qin Feng came to the consultation
Chapter 61-70:
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-222

Chapter 4: Fooling Around! Can you suture the carotid artery?

4.3K 108 8
By Qwinesty

On the operating table,

Dr. Xiao Jing took over the nurse to press, and her fingers moved two centimeters at the back of the wound, exposing the wound's field of vision.

"thanks!"

Qin Feng glanced at her with a smile and nodded.

Xiao Jing was born in Jinling Medical University, and after entering the city's No. 1 hospital, she also voluntarily asked to come to the emergency room.

Later, Director Zhou took a fancy to, and stayed by his side all the time.

It took only half a year to observe the position of Yizhu, and now he is considered to be an attending doctor with considerable experience in emergency care.

Xiao Jing didn't speak, but stared at Qin Feng blankly.

I don't know why, from the emergence of the rescue room, to now on the operating table.

Every word he said could not be refuted by himself!

Qin Feng, who was originally handsome and approachable, pushed Zhao Tiantian away in the rescue room and personally performed venous access puncture.

She hasn't understood the technique until now, it's as easy and accurate as inserting a straw in her usual life!

You know, although Qin Feng chose the two thickest veins on his neck and thighs.

But even if she has been in the emergency department for several years and has rich experience, she often encounters situations where venous access needs to be opened for puncture, and she thinks she can't be so casual.

Before the operating table,

Qin Feng concentrated on it and quickly cleaned up the wound with iodophor, and the neat wound appeared in his sight.

After disinfection, he used surgical forceps to find the location of the severed artery.

Deputy Director Chen was also there when he was injured, and a fruit knife floated across her neck in his mind.

So I have a rough estimate of the injury in my heart.

With so much bleeding, the artery must have been injured, but other arteries or veins must have been severed.

There are many arteries in the upper neck of a person, including more than a dozen arteries such as the common carotid artery and the superior thyroid artery.

Among them, the common carotid artery and the superior thyroid artery are the two thickest arteries on the neck.

Open the wound and probe.

"Huh~ Sure enough, it's a blessing!"

Qin Feng let out a sigh of relief, showing a satisfied look, his judgment was correct.

Broken carotid artery!

The superior thyroid artery is ruptured!

Checking down along the wound, except for the torn muscle, the other arteries were lucky.

This is also fortunate that the knife that the man hurriedly made did not hurt too much.

Otherwise, Chen Yuanfang might not even be able to stand up to the time to go on the operating table.

Now Qin Feng is more confident, as long as the two arteries are sutured and the blood supply is restored, there should be no danger.

"Report data."

"BP has returned to normal, and CVP is still somewhat low."

Hearing Qin Feng's voice, the nurse quickly reported the information on the instrument.

"The blood volume has almost recovered. You can reduce the infusion and control the speed.

10mg heparin and 30mg papaverine are injected intravenously. I am about to start the operation. "

Qin Feng nodded when he heard the words, and looked at the itinerant nurse.

"Yes," the itinerant nurse replied.

"Qin Feng, do you really want to do it? This is illegal!"

Just as he was about to pick up the attractor, the second assistant Wang Xiaohui hurriedly pulled him, eyes full of tension and worry.

"You are an intern, and Director Chen's condition has at least reached the third-level surgery standard.

Even in our city's first hospital, there are only a few directors who can do it. In case there is some accident, we all have to leave!

This is too dangerous. Don't do it anymore. Now Director Chen is stable, and you have done well enough.

Let's wait for the directors of other departments to come over for the operation! "

"Sister, don't you think it's too late to say this?"

Qin Feng shook his head and smiled reluctantly when he heard her spitting nervous advice.

"Moreover, Deputy Director Chen's situation is not optimistic, the more a minute delay, the more dangerous it will be."

"In this way, if you are really worried, let's start doing it first, and wait until the other directors arrive before changing them to continue. Is it okay?"

Both Dr. Wang and Dr. Xiao both had the same expression, and he still persuaded him a few words euphemistically.

Seeing that they no longer objected, Wang Xiaohui nodded and let go of her hand.

Qin Feng picked up the attractor and resumed his serious gaze.

"absorb......"

The suction device quickly absorbs the blood accumulated under the skin, exposing a clear surgical field of vision.

"Vascular clip."

"good."

Seeing him stretch out his hand, Wang Xiaohui hurriedly passed the equipment into his hand.

Qin Feng first blocked both ends of the broken carotid artery with a large vascular clip, and then completely blocked both ends of the superior thyroid artery.

one...

two...

Three...

Four...

4 seconds!

Everything is done, very fast!

After confirming that the blocking was completed, he gave a helper a look.

At this time, Xiao Jing slowly loosened the hands that were holding on to the blood vessels, and couldn't help but feel a little nervous in her eyes.

"Huh~"

Finally, when he completely removed his hands, there was no drop of blood oozing out of the two arteries.

Perfect blocking!

For a while, everyone looked at Qin Feng in surprise.

Especially Xiao Jing and Wang Xiaohui on both sides were shocked in their hearts!

This technique and speed are as fast and accurate as a textbook.

The two of them have been on stage with the director, and have seen many times that the aorta ruptures due to various accidents and needs to be blocked.

And Qin Feng's hand speed is simply faster than those directors who have experienced many battles!

Is he really an intern?

Isn't it a hidden boss?

"1% lidocaine, 50ml to flush blood vessels."

Qin Feng still said intently.

The nurse next to him was quick to prepare and handed it over.

Because it was cut by a sharp blade, the two ends of the broken blood vessel are still very flat.

He simply removed 1mm, smoothed it, and softened it with warm salt water and hot compress.

Prepare to connect to blood vessels.

"5-0 no damage line."

Qin Feng took a deep breath and stretched out his hand.

Yisuke Xiao Jing handed the threaded blood vessel needle into his hand, and everyone became nervous.

Next is the most important link, connecting the blood vessels.

Qin Feng didn't hesitate anymore. The moment he got the needle, he felt as if he had undergone countless operations, and he didn't feel nervous at all.

full of confidence!

Time is waiting for no one, we must hurry up.

Immediately the needle passed through the blood vessel and started to suture quickly.

......

At this time, outside the operating room,

"How is Deputy Director Chen? How about her?"

A doctor in a white coat, about 50 or 60 years old, and another person behind him hurried over.

Looking solemnly at the door, Zhao Tiantian and Liu Juan, who was still sluggish at the door, asked in a deep voice.

"Director Zhang, Director Cao, Deputy Director Chen, she is already undergoing surgery."

When the head nurse Liu Juan saw the visitor, she said quickly.

These two are the directors and deputy directors of Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Diseases, and rushed here when they received the news.

The carotid artery was severed. This is a fatal injury!

However, because the inpatient department of their cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases is some distance away from the emergency building, and now there are more family members in the hospital.

It took two or three minutes for the elevator alone, and it was nearly ten minutes by the time they arrived.

But they were relieved to hear that Chen Yuanfang was already undergoing an operation.

"That's good, that's good, it scares us to death."

The deputy director Cao, who was about forty or so wearing gold glasses, patted his chest, feeling relieved.

"I heard that Deputy Director Chen was scratched by the patient's family. Is it under control?"

Director Zhang nodded, frowning.

"The person has been taken away by the Security Department, and the police will come in a while."

Liu Juan briefly explained, and both of them were extremely angry.

What kind of patient's family can do this to a doctor?

It's crazy!

"Such people must be severely punished! Otherwise, what will our doctor do in the future?"

Deputy Director Cao couldn't help cursing.

"Okay, since Director Zhou is undergoing an operation, then we will go back."

Director Zhang sighed, waved to several people, raised his leg and prepared to leave.

"It's not Director Zhou who performed the operation."

At this moment, Zhao Tianyi, who was standing by, suddenly whispered.

Um?

Um?

Director Chen and Deputy Director Cao stopped immediately and looked at him suspiciously.

"Who is that?"

"It's Qin Feng, Xiao Jing, and Wang Xiaohui, the interns who have just been assigned to our emergency department."

Zhao Tiantian looked at the two with a wry smile, his eyes flushed.

Click!

Hearing what he said, Director Chen and Deputy Director Cao were struck by lightning!

After a long period of stunned reaction, the two of them looked at each other in disbelief.

"Naughty!"

Director Chen's expression changed drastically, shouting angrily, pointing at a few people, full of anger,

"Can you perform such a big operation of carotid artery suture?

It's lawless!

Let me tell you, if Deputy Director Chen has a little accident, you and the others inside will undress me and fuck off!

The first hospital in the city cannot afford doctors who are irresponsible to patients like you! "

After speaking, the two rushed into the door of the operating room, washing and disinfecting their hands at lightning speed.

Put on sterile clothes, put on masks and gloves, and walk outside the sterile room.

Through the glass, the two saw a young man in the same costume standing in the center of the operating table, with the forceps in his hand being raised and lowered continuously, performing sutures.

Next to them were Xiao Jing, Wang Xiaohui and other nurses, all standing motionless.

The two looked at each other, and both saw the anger in each other's eyes.

Carotid artery suturing is a delicate task. How can it be possible to have such a fast suturing speed?

When to sew a quilt at home?

If they come a little later, it is estimated that Director Chen Yuanfang will not survive.

Click~

Director Chen stepped on the isolation door of the operating room, and the two rushed in quickly, shouting loudly.

"Stop it!"

"What are you doing?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.3K 42
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
73.3K 9.5K 196
"For if the devil was ever to see her, he would kiss her eyes and repent." ___________________________________ Falling from 38, 000 feet after her pa...
382K 16.1K 121
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1M 77.3K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...